Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30268 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"If they're doing it on purpose, I'm going to torture the leader by making him kill his companions..."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

"Sounds like a cult. " Bryn summons her staff and recounts her time with the old paladin. She actively tries to remember if he had taught her anything about demon cults. She gets closer to the chanting as well, attempting to get a clearer picture on it.
Nothing like this. The chanting increases, starting to feel like the stinging when it first started, despite the potion... she's almost inside the mausoleum.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"If they're doing it on purpose, I'm going to torture the leader by making him kill his companions..."
" Can I help too?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"And you wonder why people get jumpy about demon touched..."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"If they were beheaded by the paladins for doing good by the people in your town, then I wouldn't blame them." Then Animas, "Please do. Who am I to stop your desires."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The voice of Animas changes into a dark and aged voice of a male," Been a while since I have seen bloodshed... This will be wonderful." Animas stalks forward despite the pain the tip of her blade dragging she stops waiting for Bryn," Coming?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko simply keeps proceeding forward. "Let me take point, would you?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Unless you want to be caught in my anger, stay to my side." Bryn starts towards the chanting again, knowing her potion is about to be useless.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Actually, it's probably smarter if I Iead. It's not as suspect as... well, you."
Gai says, approaching the head of the pack.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima is sluggish but she smiles hiding her face from those around her,"Now now, teamwork folks.. These asshats have us in a tight hold." It seems odd that this aged male voice speaks so calmly(from Anima) despite the pain.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 12:27:04 am by Amoris Veneneum »

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

As a few members of the party walk into the mausoleum, they spot 10-15 fancy-looking paladins, all in ornate, silver armor, with the front of their chestpiece adorned with a scroll, the writing on which hurts to look at, at least for the demontouched. Gai would recognize these as part of the Elite Guards of his order; very dangerous to demontouched. In the center of the building, there is a floating, golden orb with multiple holes inside of it and one large one on top, glowing softly. It seems this was the megaphone-like device Gai talked about.

They don't stop chanting even as the party emerges, though they do draw their various polearms, swords and shields, moving into a perfect tactical formation. Their heads are obscured at their helmets, but even so their gaze feels incredibly piercing.

Suddenly, the doors to the building snap shut, and a golden shield shimmers into view, both inside and outside, illuminating the dimly-lit mausoleum.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Unless you want to be caught in my anger, stay to my side." Bryn starts towards the chanting again, knowing her potion is about to be useless.
"I'm quivering in my boots." Chiyoko seems to be wearing running shoes.
"Actually, it's probably smarter if I Iead. It's not as suspect as... well, you."
Gai says, approaching the head of the pack.
"I still -look- human."

Her reaction to entering the mausoleon was similarly blunt. She sighed - "Alright, who wants to die first?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima's face is a shadow she is small and the sword she carries is larger than any of the other weapons. " People like these shouldn't hold such drab parties.."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I wonder how I should kill them. Dark arts? Holy arts? Maybe I should call forth the dead who lie here..." Bryn ponders a moment, letting dark magic gather in her staff.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

(Snip)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 01:00:58 am by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 51