Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30188 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

An extremely feminine person finishes tying their hair back before asking "What should we expect once we get there?" They then give the girl in the back a look of annoyance but say nothing.
Sarariman thinks for a moment.
"Well, if I remember correctly Wrath is around here. Obviously that means most animals and things around going to be more hostile, so we don't want to rile them up if we can help it... As for people, there's the typical mobs that can be put down easy enough, maybe wandering paladins... Hm, what else..."
He pulls out a map and looks at it for a minute before nodding.
"Oh, yep, yep, that's a problem."

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

"Well? Don't keep us wondering, what's the problem?" They then look over at the woman "You're getting paid for this? Lucky"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Oh, yes, definitely mention that there's a problem and then wait to build up tension. Great move. Excellent. I wish I had your genius." By this point, the woman's stood up and turned to glare and roll her eyes at the merchant.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sarari turns to respond but then just closes his mouth and stops the cart. Crossbow bolts fly through the air as paladins jump out from the bushes. The lazor raptor hits the deck. In short, it's chaos. Exactly what you were brought on for!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

The woman simply barks a laugh, turning with her arms folded, oversized sword still hung at an angle on her waist. "Yeah, sorry guys, that ain't gonna work." Tears in the space around her open up in the flight paths of the bolts, which they vanish into and then fly out from completely different locations, headed straight toward the paladins.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

A handsome skeleton stirs from his sleep at the back of the cart. His eyesockets glow purple behind his mirrored sunglasses as he wakes up, and the two peacock feathers on his hat bounce as he sits upright.

"Oh my, has the party started already? Does anyone have a request song?", he asks as he flourishes his purple starburst guitar.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Bryn scowls at the sudden paladins, "Manti!" Hearing her shout, a large eerie howl erupts and a large, terrible beast emerges from it's stealth, charging the Paladins.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 07:01:56 am by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima has somehow gathered the bunny in her arms. Her eye is unfocused and almost glossed over. There is a moment of intense silence and then a sadistic grin appears on her face the voice that leaves her lips is not her own ," Well well I guess someone couldn't wait.. TSK TSK. " The voice is deep and that of a male who is bored and uninteresed in anything that hasn't already caused bloodshed.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

What bolts haven't been already warped away are suddenly cut out of the air by a glowing purple sword of energy, as an armored humanoid, clad in silver armor, with a helm akin to a stylised wolf, hangs off the side of the wagon with one hand, magical sword in the other. The words 'Armored Gear 01' are embossed across this person's chestplate, as purple gems embedded in their armor pulse with energy.

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

"Shit."A gun is then produced from the persons jacket and they begin firing at the nearest paladin. Their shots at first seem to start out if they are going to miss but begin to move towards the paladin.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

The woman in blue didn't even bother to sip upright, and casually says. "Oh, more knights? Relax guys, I've planned for this"

As she speaks, a machinegun turret pops out of the ground just a few meters from the wagon, and begins to spin up before unleashing a storm of bullets at the attacking knights.

"I knew that this was a likely ambush location, so I set up a sentry gun a couple of weeks ago in this very spot!" She then looks to the driver and says "So, how about telling us about the real problem?"
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima takes a moment looking at the knights behind them with a bored expression," they didn't even pose that much of a threat." The voice is still that of the man who is still bored," At least we didn't have to stop."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Flamenco looks around at the assorted monstrosities and attacks being unleashed at the knights around him.

"Well, it seems you lot have pretty much got this covered."

He sits down at the end of the cart, feet dangling over the edge. With a flick of his hand, a pick pretty much materializes in his hand. He strums his guitar a few times, making his stand appear next to him, floating in the air. Flamenco extends his pick, and the stand touches it with two of his own, holding its double necked guitar in its other two hands.

"C'mon bro. Let's jam a bit."

Both begin jam out, and the more perceptive of the companions would notice their attacks getting that extra edge, their reflexes just that extra bit faster and their aim improved.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With the subsequent counter ambush, the paladins are quickly cut down, many moaning in pain on the floor as their armor does both a subpar and adequate job at protecting them. Sarari lets out a breath and begins moving on.
"As I was going to say, there's a local sect of paladins that's been going after whatever they see as corrupt... religiously. Unlike those poor schmucks they're not going to be very surprised by whatever you have in store since you'll probably have set it up already. Now then, should they have found the part we're looking for already they're likely making plans to move on it, which means that you guys need to move quickly on it. If not... well, it's probably best to go with the speedy plan..."
As the guide scratches his chin in thought, there's a rustling from the bushes about ten feet ahead.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Is no one gonna comment on the dude's voice coming from the kid over there?" She peers over at the bush, trying to figure out if it's some harmless woodland critter or something to jam her sword into.
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 51