Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23

Author Topic: ZL (2016)  (Read 38217 times)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: ZL (First #50 Miracles)
« Reply #315 on: January 19, 2017, 05:56:24 pm »

Spawn in somewhere and use Lift on the place I'm standing.

((never done this before so tell me if I'm doing something wrong.))

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #316 on: January 19, 2017, 06:00:20 pm »

Looks good!

However save this for tomorrow when we switch over. (post it, not now mind you, in the next thread when I give the OK) Welcome welcome. One more for the cult of ZL....
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 12:06:23 pm by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 19, 2017, 09:34:25 pm »

((tophat, if you mess up my geyser I will personally deliver you unconscious to your doppelganger. Best of luck.))
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #318 on: January 22, 2017, 03:51:20 am »

So I guess we'll start back up tomorrow if I can manage.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #319 on: January 22, 2017, 09:57:28 pm »

Which Landmark is this?

(spoiler your guess)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 22, 2017, 10:07:06 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 22, 2017, 10:21:02 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 01:12:11 am by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 22, 2017, 10:28:49 pm »

As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #324 on: January 25, 2017, 06:51:12 pm »

ALRIGHT

I will now officially be taking a break from this. If you would like to keep playing your mage, say "beam me up". If enough want this, I will do a small side game. For now this is done.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 25, 2017, 07:05:35 pm »

..Beam me up, scottie?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 26, 2017, 11:29:01 am »

Beam me up!
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #327 on: January 26, 2017, 01:38:31 pm »

Beam me up!
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 26, 2017, 03:40:08 pm »

Beam me up, I suppose

Glory to United Forenia!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #329 on: January 27, 2017, 01:19:14 pm »

Cast Landmark on the hill to claim it as your own. Then, examine the hollow geode.
I'll name it Geode Hill.
Geode Hill is ordinary, on the outside. Inside you watch your step as a million million tiny, and medium, and massive crystal shards point in on you. There is.. music in here. It is also bright from reflected light.. and maybe some glow from the crystals themselves. As the wind has some strange effect on them a whisper can be heard. Almost making.. but not quite.. tanglible words.

MAGNITUDE UP: RED(MAX 2)

Order golems to build a small house for me.

<red:45><green:60><blue:60>
They get to work on making your cabin home in the center of Donut Isle. You help aswell. As the foundation is layed out, the Axe Golems cut out notches so the pieces can be placed together by you and the other four golems. Work moves quickly, though, strangly one golem, a Root Golem seems to have gotten sidetracked...

The house is complete.

Me and my Golems give up on the chase for fauxhat. We Traverse to the forest and attempt to barter with Gloven for some lumber.

Red=75 Green=0 Blue=75
I won't be going back there until that thing is taken care of...

Your clay golems are acting strange...

Oceanus seems like an appropriate name for the first Titan.

Cast Lift on the North side of The Guyser. See if I can angle the flow into the Canal that way.

As the mages go about their business, something... glides silently over Zenland...
A reverberating sound wave becons them to look up. A craft lands over Portal Mound.

Please allow helmacon to go first this turn.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23