Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23

Author Topic: ZL (2016)  (Read 38252 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: ZL (First #50 Miracles)
« Reply #300 on: January 17, 2017, 03:19:54 pm »

When I first cast a spell, it had no spell burn. The next two times I cast a spell, they had a turn of spell burn. I don't know what wad different about the first spell that made it have no spell burn.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #301 on: January 17, 2017, 03:32:43 pm »

Spell Burn replaced initiative.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 04:21:53 pm by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 17, 2017, 04:39:00 pm »

..Should I put my next action in now? Should I wait for you to be done with the other ZL thread, and put my action there?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #303 on: January 17, 2017, 06:01:30 pm »

Yes, go right ahead. Here.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 17, 2017, 06:39:34 pm »

Loaf around. I have nothing I can do anything with. Even if I had a golem or something, all I could really do now is spells. That is, if I was ABLE to do spells now..[/spellburnhate]

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #305 on: January 18, 2017, 01:50:13 am »

Loaf around. I have nothing I can do anything with. Even if I had a golem or something, all I could really do now is spells. That is, if I was ABLE to do spells now..[/spellburnhate]

Oh that's funny(because of your misfire. generally, I consider things that make me laugh a good thing, on the bright side updates will become faster)

Mage Eye is posted and will be updated here, in the future succesor thread. Please continue to post your turns here at this time.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Praying for Nakéen to stay this time (copium)
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 18, 2017, 01:02:24 pm »

Cast Landmark on the hill to claim it as your own. Then, examine the hollow geode.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 18, 2017, 01:32:06 pm »

"..Guys? You may want to check the Mage's Eye. Not the descriptions..but the image. Those symbols..what are they? For some reason, the word 'circuit' comes to mind.." Try and draw the 'circuit' for transformation (the circle, with the three weird prongs that look like mirrored ones) in the ground. If the weird white ground can't be drawn in, try putting it in the sand of the once-Vortex'd lake. If nothing happens, take a moment to reflect upon the symbol.

BTW, other mages, I'm referring to the new Mage's Eye in the other Zenland thread.

Edit: Nevermind, he confirmed they're not part of gameplay. Guess my action will be nothing, then, except being prepared for something to happen.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 02:06:56 pm by OceanSoul »

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #308 on: January 18, 2017, 04:18:36 pm »

Order golems to build a small house for me.

<red:45><green:60><blue:60>
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #309 on: January 18, 2017, 08:03:17 pm »

Cast Landmark on the hill to claim it as your own. Then, examine the hollow geode.

I'll call it The Hollow Geode unless you give a name before I update.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #310 on: January 19, 2017, 01:36:29 am »

Don't think I will do an update today.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Praying for Nakéen to stay this time (copium)
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 19, 2017, 07:58:34 am »

I'll name it Geode Hill.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 19, 2017, 01:30:33 pm »

Oceanus seems like an appropriate name for the first Titan.

Cast Lift on the North side of The Guyser. See if I can angle the flow into the Canal that way.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #313 on: January 19, 2017, 04:08:34 pm »

TopHat's spell, I rolled it and it will succeed. Please no more spells at this time(grey actions still OK)

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
Re: ZL
« Reply #314 on: January 19, 2017, 04:36:47 pm »

Me and my Golems give up on the chase for fauxhat. We Traverse to the forest and attempt to barter with Gloven for some lumber.

Red=75 Green=0 Blue=75
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23