Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23

Author Topic: ZL (2016)  (Read 38237 times)

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

Morph 1 clay golem into axe golem. Has axes instead of hands. Good at chopping wood or flesh, but cannot hold anything or interact with anything without damaging it.

Next, cast rain.

<red:30><green:60><blue:30>
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: ZL
« Reply #151 on: December 24, 2016, 10:52:08 am »

"I have no intention of robbing you. Anyone is welcome in the Forest so long as they keep the peace. As for the golems, I find they are rather handy in assisting with magic. Is there anything else I can help you with, or do you wish to be left alone to your construction?" Listen to what the man has to say, then, if he has nothing further, travel north to the edge of the Forest and cast Sink.

<Red=30><Green=90><Blue=0>
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #152 on: December 24, 2016, 02:06:27 pm »

What would you like to do helmacon? Choose. I won't walk through every "what if" because that takes the experimentation out of it but I will warn you it is very possible you will permanently destroy your geyser depending on what you choose to do. And I will tell you some basic information that I feel is relevant.

Shine is a weather spell not specifically related to heating air spontaneously but from sunlight.

Sacrifice 'amplifies' spells, makes them bigger, generally losing control.

Using a different color than a spell for a sacrifice does have a chance of doing some strange things but it is very related to what you end up rolling.

I will let you make a decision before updating your move and I'm going to move on to the next person shortly. (I will do yours next as soon as you decide).

It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 24, 2016, 10:35:43 pm »

((Sorry for the late response. Christmas eve and all..))

let's go with realistic geyser. more potential that way.

sink the land around my geyser, so as to create a sort of donut island with the geyser in the middle, the pool being created by the run off from the geyser. Order my digger gollum's to begin digging a trench to the south that will act as a sort of riverbed going out from my geyser pool. Also, how often does my geyser erupt? and for how long?

Red=45 Green=15 Blue=30

Edit: I'm assigning my second banner to my digger gollum's since we are working on different tasks this turn.

Edit 2: geysers are pretty awesome actualy.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 12:22:13 am by helmacon »
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #154 on: December 24, 2016, 11:05:03 pm »

Since it's Christmas, I'll tell you. Gwolf tried to channel sow in a circle around his Island.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Edit:

Its not that I'm trying to make things hard. Challenging yes. It's this: think of minor spills as throwing a glob of paint onto a canvas and epic spells as your paintbrush.

Edit: hey could anybody scratch my back? Trying to get Forum Runner off the ground, it's something I'm really excited about. Problem is I can't prove to the forum game hosts I'm working with that it is a viable idea if I can't get a couple nominations to happen there. So... You know... *cough cough*... Nudge nudge, wink wink, slap a baby.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 11:51:33 pm by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #155 on: December 25, 2016, 06:39:11 pm »

<=p10==

==160=>

[[Ugh, sorry to do this to ya helma, but...]]

Spoiler: Q (ZL timeflow) (click to show/hide)

My first action will be to Morph my two clay golems into shovel golems, specifically made for digging.
My second action will be
sink the land around my geyser, so as to create a sort of donut island with the geyser in the middle, the pool being created by the run off from the geyser.
Edit: I'm assigning my second banner to my digger gollum's since we are working on different tasks this turn.

The clay golems do as you ask. They grow long, sharp claws on their hands and even their feet. Their body takes an almost aerodynamic downward shape. The soft supple and wet texture of their skin becomes dry and solid.

helmacon tries to channel sink in a circle around his geyser.

( 2 3 ) Despite all odds! The geyser lives! A glorious failure has... Am I getting away with myself? Sink fails.

The shovel golems approach you. One steps forward and kneels. His shovel hand opens to the individual claws. He is reaching forward to receive something.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 03:15:26 am by roseheart »

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 26, 2016, 08:12:24 am »

I'm assigning my second banner to my digger gollum's since we are working on different tasks this turn.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #157 on: December 26, 2016, 08:14:38 am »

The shovel golems approach you. One steps forward and kneels. His shovel hand opens to the individual claws. He is reaching forward to receive something.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 08:37:28 am by roseheart »

ufo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 26, 2016, 11:04:22 am »

i cast landmark calling it ufo mound

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 26, 2016, 03:52:57 pm »

cast Lift on My Island, round two.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #160 on: December 27, 2016, 03:13:42 am »

ZENLAND
Land of #33 Miracles
Forcast Cloudy

<=155== Fountain Fortunate Failure

Unraveller

= 8 7 =

Gwolfski

The clay golemz begin to take the form you see fit for them, their hands become each, double sided axes, forgoing posable digits for extra hardening.

2 × axe golem
+woodchopping and combat
-morph and hand finess

The ambient life force of the golemz will ensure the axes regain their sharpness faster than it is worn out.

= 6 =

*light rain*

S34N1C

"Help the forest to grow."

= 2 = You are pretty sure you just cursed... someone?

Mage Eye:

(Reply #126)
Eritzap the Black, (√1) 45/50
ufo the Black, (√1) 15/50

Spoiler: #14/100 (click to show/hide)

Pending:
ufo
TopHat
(feel free to change, asap)

Ya if you could break up seperate actions into seperated sentences(like Gwolf), that'd be great.

If your spell had a # by it, it worked and you gained 15 of that color. If not(3, 2, 1) no color gain. This is now going to be assumed knowledge.

Someone was cursed... So be mindful of your next roll. (of course if you find an error that can help, as you may get a boost from me as thx) The cursed person(s) were already selected, so delaying your turn will not help.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 27, 2016, 04:50:06 pm »

Awkwardly shake my digger golem's hand. Give him the banner if he does not already have it?

Sacrifice 15 Green to a sink spell that I cast to the south of my geyser.

Red=45 Green=15 Blue=30

((It seems odd that he is kneeling before me since I am still riding my rock Golem.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #162 on: December 27, 2016, 05:33:51 pm »

Command axe golems to chop trees.

Next, cast golem.

<red:30><green:60><blue:45>
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 27, 2016, 07:53:41 pm »

"I think I can do that. Well, until next time then." Cast Sink again.

<Red=30><Green=90><Blue=0>
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #164 on: December 28, 2016, 10:41:00 pm »

ZENLAND
Land of #35 Miråcles
Forcast Drizzle

<=160== Axes To Grind

i cast landmark calling it ufo mound
UFO MOUND stands as a remote sentinal in the tranquil southeast skyline, dwarfed only by nearby East Hill.

(ufo, please see top of OP(first post) for info on how to track your stats using your font color. Since you had two successful red spells now your next turn will have 30 red in the font color.)

cast Lift on My Island, round two.
You sense a strange vibration, but just as it would bombard you, it passes through you as if... on a different frequency intangible to you.

( 1 2 )

A clay golem rises. It stares at you, blinking. It transforms into a copy of you!... and walks off?

(new NPC: FauxHat)

Awkwardly shake my digger golem's hand. Give him the banner if he does not already have it?

Sacrifice 15 Green to a sink spell that I cast to the south of my geyser.

Red=45 Green=15 Blue=30

((It seems odd that he is kneeling before me since I am still riding my rock Golem.

With nothing to show, the leader of banner two improvises. He finds some yellow dirt near the geyser and marks himself on his chest. It seems to glow, magically.

NEW CHAMPION: SULPHER, THE DIGGER GOLEM

( 8 7 ) As you forge a large pond, from the center spreading outward little green pads form. You have made a lillypad pond.

CLASS SHIFT: JESTER MAGE

AUTO DUO: You will now convert color gained into red or blue, but only which ever is lower. If you do not wish to do this state "AUTO DUO OFF". You have access to epic red and blue spells now.

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)

Pending:
Gwolfski
S34N1C
FauxHat
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 12:38:40 am by roseheart »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23