Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23

Author Topic: ZL (2016)  (Read 38290 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: ZL (fine, I'll say it: new players welcome)
« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2016, 05:34:33 pm »

[[ I believe you need to set your values to your current points for those trackers of yours. ]]

That too(if they arn't, I didn't check)!

Alright, you guys win, either you guys really can't tell I'm joking, or I struck some kind of cord.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 05:36:14 pm by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2016, 05:36:19 pm »

(Whats the other?)
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2016, 05:37:25 pm »

-.-
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2016, 05:37:41 pm »

[[ Nonsense Rose, this is a very serious matter. You are nothing more than a map-making bot. Oh, and keep doing those cute little comics please. ]]
I've lost control of my life.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2016, 05:41:31 pm »

*composes self*

See update Gwolf, midway down.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2016, 05:48:50 pm »

oh, i see . sorry!

Fixed version:

Command the other golems to dig out the remaining golem. Cast sow surrounding the island again

<red:30>
<green:40>
<blue:30>
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #111 on: December 20, 2016, 06:08:05 pm »

[[ Nonsense Rose, this is a very serious matter. You are nothing more than a map-making bot. Oh, and keep doing those cute little comics please. ]]
Hey, watch it! New guy. Those rolls of yours for this turn haven't been made yet... ya c what I'm sayin' bud?

I never lie, but I could get something in my eye at just the wrong moment and you know everything kind of just looks like ones and zeros at that point.

oh, i see . sorry!

Fixed version:

Command the other golems to dig out the remaining golem. Cast sow surrounding the island again

<red:30>
<green:40>
<blue:30>

I don't know if you're messing with me Gwolf, but you're sig terrifies me too much to push it any further.

(see S34NIC's most recent move for example)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 06:17:53 pm by roseheart »

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 20, 2016, 06:12:50 pm »

[[ I swear! Never meant nothin' by it, honest! Please sir, I've got a family to feed with those rolls! Find it in yer heart! ]]

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #113 on: December 20, 2016, 06:19:15 pm »

I DO NOT MAKE BREAD!

I MAKE RO.. AW FORGET IT.

(just trying to use my name to drum up sympathy, I guess I could work. You know if nobody takes me seriously maybe I should just have some slight mass Armageddons...)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 06:52:18 pm by roseheart »

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2016, 06:35:06 pm »

Gwolfski, he means to put your stats on the same line for instance

<Red=0><Green=0><Blue=0>

As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #115 on: December 20, 2016, 06:48:15 pm »

Displaying stats is totally optional, just saying!

(since so many are doing it I guess it's useful for you though. But I can see your stats when I quote your post :)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 20, 2016, 08:06:40 pm »

[[ Personally, I am a fan of the subtle morph of font colour, hope ya don't mind if I just stick with that! Also, I see you took my suggestion for the welcome sign to heart, I got a chuckle and a half outta that. ]]

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 21, 2016, 12:41:56 am »

Displaying stats is totally optional, just saying!

(since so many are doing it I guess it's useful for you though. But I can see your stats when I quote your post :)
Meh, I might stop doing it. Other people started doing it, so I figured it would be an easy way to keep up with my stats. Then I remembered that I could just quote my last action and edit the numbers, but I decided to keep doing it. Idk, we'll see how I feel next turn
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #118 on: December 21, 2016, 02:30:28 am »

Taking PM suggestions for funny ways for minor spells to overshoot.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 21, 2016, 04:36:19 pm »

Cast Proclaim on the lands around my geyser. Name the lands "The Helmaland"

((did I gain red on my last cast? i'm going to assume i did.))
Red=30 Green=0 Blue=30
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23