Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Roll To God 8/8: Turn 7: Weird World Shapes  (Read 16340 times)

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To God 8/8: Turn 6: Mech-World!!
« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2016, 04:54:10 pm »

Try to determine a method by which to give myself mobility. Maybe by changing what I'm attracted to? (Basically a permanent method of being able to move)

Try to determine the whereabouts of the Adamantine (ex-)King

More mobility tests.

Attract an Epic Hero

Learn to talk out loud.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2016, 06:28:33 pm »

Tell the Council that the Mermaids have to be taken care(in a warlike way)! Only the Dragon Riders shall rule the world!

Create the Drakon a dragon like species that have much smaller wings and longer and larger legs for running on the ground. They are generally a bit smaller than Dragons but can be tamed by races that do not have the Dragon Riders symbol but are far more attracted to Dragon Riders. Their scales come in a variety of colors!(+2) (+1)

Continue building Crayre with even more colors!(+2)

Create lesser Dragonic Swords for every Dragon Rider coming in the color of their dragon giving them partial strength of a Dragon.(+2) (+1)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2016, 07:59:16 pm »

So Does One god Vanishing Mean Theres a Spot open or soon to be open?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2016, 03:45:00 am »

So Does One god Vanishing Mean Theres a Spot open or soon to be open?
Yes, I'll quickly go change it so that there is a spot.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To God 7/8: Turn 6: Mech-World!!
« Reply #109 on: December 17, 2016, 12:07:56 pm »

Use advanced tactics and my power over air to destroy this fucking pretender. Drop kick his body into space after.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2016, 01:46:32 pm »

"Bu uijt qpjou, J'n gbjsmz tvsf uibu uif cmppez dibpt hpe jt nbojqvmbujoh uif xpsme. Cbi. Xfmm, cbdl up dpssvqujpo. Ipqfgvmmz uibu cmppez Tlfmjcpso xjmm tubz pvu pg uif xbz opx."

Corrupt the bloody Skelisword to be unable to act against the Unnamed One. If that fails, repeat until it succeeds.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To God 8/8: Turn 3: "KILL THE ELVES, KILL THE ELVES, KILL THE ELVES!"
« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2016, 02:43:57 pm »

Does this mean I've got a chance to be thrown in?
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To God 8/8: Turn 3: "KILL THE ELVES, KILL THE ELVES, KILL THE ELVES!"
« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2016, 04:24:00 pm »

Does this mean I've got a chance to be thrown in?
Nope, it means your going to get thrown in next round!
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 17, 2016, 06:37:18 pm »

"Bu uijt qpjou, J'n gbjsmz tvsf uibu uif cmppez dibpt hpe jt nbojqvmbujoh uif xpsme. Cbi. Xfmm, cbdl up dpssvqujpo. Ipqfgvmmz uibu cmppez Tlfmjcpso xjmm tubz pvu pg uif xbz opx."

Corrupt the bloody Skelisword to be unable to act against the Unnamed One. If that fails, repeat until it succeeds.
((Just so you know I can't currently act against anyone as far as I know so if I happen to be the sword that slays you then its not my action you need to corrupt.))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2016, 01:23:16 am »

Torphus the Stormbringer tasks the Sky Foundry with forging a nearly impenetrable shield of Lightning to safeguard the ball of energy contained within the Arch of Storms.

Torphus the Stormbringer then forges a pair of mighty diamond gauntlets that grant their wearer godlike strength, and the ability to manipulate the winds. +2, due to Storms, +1, due to Craftsmanship.

Torphus the Stormbringer then forges a mighty diamond chest-plate that grants its user godlike durability, magic resistance, and the ability to control Thunder and Lightning. +2, due to Storms, +1, due to Craftsmanship.

Torphus the Stormbringer then equips both the artifact gauntlets and the chest-plate.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To God 8/8:
« Reply #115 on: December 21, 2016, 04:31:43 am »

TURN 7

S34N1C/Jyygylag:
Kindly inform the dragon riders that the Galags were there as peacekeepers, and request that they be released immediately

Create more Blacktails and have them patrol the new mechanical highway as peacekeepers. Also create some kind of vehicle for them

(6) They release them all. Into their dragon's mouthes. Success?

(3) You create some more Blacktails to patrol the mechanical highway. Luckily, an entrance to all the mechanics and stuff opened up right under your castle.

(4) You also create a new thing to move people around fast, and call it a 'car'.

ziizo/Xerl:
turn the star roof into the star shield a weapon for planet mech

Shadowalk to my undergroung cave.

Drag the galag I used as weapon to me using the chains and a shadowalk

From my cave make two shadowalk portals making a random god fall into another random god for shit and giggles.

Put some shinning crystals around the cavern without light there are darkness not shadows

(1) You accidentaly remove all stars from the world. Congrats.

You Shadowalk to the underground cave.

You do that to.

(3) Nah, standing here doing nothing seems like a better idea.

(1) You flood the cave with light, it burns! Xerl is Lightly Injured

kingboxz/Garnik:
Use advanced tactics and my power over air to destroy this fucking pretender. Drop kick his body into space after.
(3+2+1=6) VS (4+1=5) You fight each other some more, with you gaining the upper hand.

Ardent Debater/Torphus:
Torphus the Stormbringer tasks the Sky Foundry with forging a nearly impenetrable shield of Lightning to safeguard the ball of energy contained within the Arch of Storms.

Torphus the Stormbringer then forges a pair of mighty diamond gauntlets that grant their wearer godlike strength, and the ability to manipulate the winds. +2, due to Storms, +1, due to Craftsmanship.

Torphus the Stormbringer then forges a mighty diamond chest-plate that grants its user godlike durability, magic resistance, and the ability to control Thunder and Lightning. +2, due to Storms, +1, due to Craftsmanship.

Torphus the Stormbringer then equips both the artifact gauntlets and the chest-plate.

TAA DAA, it's created and immediatly put to use.

(3+2+1=6) TAA DAA, it's created.

(5+2+1=8) TAA DAA, it's created.

You equip them.

Atian The Elephantman God/Krayon:
Tell the Council that the Mermaids have to be taken care(in a warlike way)! Only the Dragon Riders shall rule the world!

Create the Drakon a dragon like species that have much smaller wings and longer and larger legs for running on the ground. They are generally a bit smaller than Dragons but can be tamed by races that do not have the Dragon Riders symbol but are far more attracted to Dragon Riders. Their scales come in a variety of colors!(+2) (+1)

Continue building Crayre with even more colors!(+2)

Create lesser Dragonic Swords for every Dragon Rider coming in the color of their dragon giving them partial strength of a Dragon.(+2) (+1)

(2) They decide not to fight anyone.

(2+2+1=5) You create them perfectly.

(6+2=8) Almost completely finished!

(2+2+1=5) All Dragon Riders have dragonic swords. Now to get some for the Drakon Riders...

crazyabe/Crazicmail:
Suddenly, a new god enters the bottl-uh, I mean, World!

star2wars3/Skeliborn:
Try to determine a method by which to give myself mobility. Maybe by changing what I'm attracted to? (Basically a permanent method of being able to move)

Try to determine the whereabouts of the Adamantine (ex-)King

More mobility tests.

Attract an Epic Hero

Learn to talk out loud.

(3) You can move, but only across the ground. It's very bumpy.

(6) You find him. Well, you find his corpse. Maybe you could bring him back to life?

(2) Still moving only across the ground.

(6) You attract... TAK's corpse. *sigh*

(5) You learn how to use telepathy as if your talking out loud.

FallacryofUrist:

(2) Nope.

Everyone:
The world twists and turns, (1) as it forms weird shapes, connected only by the mechanics of the world underneath.

Spoiler: Map of Tkinatk (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Infomation of Tkinatk (click to show/hide)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To God 8/8: Turn 7: Weird World Shapes
« Reply #116 on: December 21, 2016, 05:59:49 am »

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

fix the light

Fix the light

FIX THE LIGHT

Heal myself and the Galag or continue trying to fix the light if that keeps failing.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 21, 2016, 08:20:10 am »

Really? no statements of my arival?
I Build myself a Large Liveing Chunk of Rock and stuff off to the right of the Sea
I Try to make Some little creatures of chaos over there weather or not that first action works.
I Screw around with the other gods creations.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 21, 2016, 10:13:47 am »

Increase the durability of the CarsTM With a layer of ice(make sure they can still do things like open the doors/hood/trunk)

Make more Galags

Make flying Galags to patrol the skies
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 21, 2016, 02:40:40 pm »

Resurrect The Adamantine King

Gain the ability to fly.

Should the resurrection thing fail, repeat until success.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9