Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Roll To God 8/8: Turn 7: Weird World Shapes  (Read 16347 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To God 8/8: Turn 4: UH OH!
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2016, 09:07:11 am »

Shadowalk everyone as close as the light as is possible.

Study the light.

Use the Chains of Xerln in the light.

Wait and see what the others do.

You do realise that's coming from a completely different world, right? And it's aroun d 100000 metric shit tons of magic being released. Also, by anything, I ment anything that's alive, how are you going to shackle a big ball of light?

Thanks I didn't realized it, I thought it was a small ball that was slowly growing.

I changed the accions
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2016, 02:55:14 pm »

RAVAGE THE MERMAID'S LANDS WITH TORNADOES FOR DARING TO ENTER MY DOMAIN OF FLIGHT. Then create a race of flying sky giants as my first mortal servants. If I have time begin spreading my treatises on war to the various races except mermaids.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2016, 04:16:45 pm »

Remake the Arm of the Law, the baton that freezes people

Assist in whatever plan the others come up with.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2016, 04:56:53 pm »

Create a giant beautiful flowerbud around the entire globe to protect it from the energy ball of glowing death.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 08:51:44 pm by Sialia »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2016, 06:26:46 pm »

"Xfmm, uibu't joufsftujoh. In. Xfmm, jg zpv gjoe uijt xpsme tp jnqpsubou, zpv dbo ejf gps ju. Ifi ifi ifi."

Corrupt(+2) Skeliborn's life force, killing him.

After that, the Unnamed One takes what remains of Skeliborn's divine essence and corrupts(+2) it from its normal purpose, blades and forging, into a new purpose. Protection.

Provided that's a success, the protection essence is then spread onto the outside of the bottle world, acting as a shield.

((The problem isn't the destruction of the world, he's willing to work against that. The problem is you. As soon as the truce is over, it's back to stabbing each other. And by then, you're recovered. If you want him to spare you, you'll have to argue better. Optional: figure out what he's saying.))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2016, 08:06:48 pm »

Welp. at least I tried to be rational. However, given what I presume to be the words die die die at the end of your last statement, I presume that you decided against a truce. Still if you think I'll let you be the thing that kills me, You've got another thing coming. And the thing is, while I admit that I have my share of flaws, I know what most of them are. As for yourself, let me list a few.

To start off, you really should fix that speech impediment of yours. Sure its cool to speak in eldritch code language but I for one don't have the patience to translate most of it. Number two, you are too quick to ignore your environment. You think a world ending blast of magic isn't a problem? That will be your downfall if you aren't knocked off first.
Finally, you ignore the fact that others do pay attention to their environment. And that is why you are ultimately doomed in this world.

Now then, If you'll excuse me. I have a world to save, no thanks to you.

Forge myself into an incorruptible got tier flying blade with my full range of god powers available within it. Consider this as myself transferring my conscience into it. (+2 blade and +1 forge for a total of +3)

From blade form work on fully healing myself from combat injuries.

Absorb that magic explosion that was part of the event into my soul blade (+2)

Teleport to the dwarven bladesmith in Anvilonia

Summon more dakka-cannons (anti aircraft weaponry that rapid fires blades) on the walls of Anvilania. (The goal is to have a permanent bonus on defense of anvilania)(+2 blades)
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2016, 11:51:01 pm »

You do realise that's coming from a completely different world, right? And it's around 100000 metric shit tons of magic being released.
((Just leaving this here.))

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2016, 03:03:30 am »

. . .YOUR TRYING TO ABSORB 10000 METRIC SHIT TONS OF MAGIC EXPLOSION INTO A SWORD, A SWORD!! There are so many ways that could go wrong, but ok, draw the massive explosion of magic towards your world, immediatly making The Unknown One the GOOD GUY, and canceling out everything you just said! Atleast he was killing you to try and save the world, your just potentially killing it... I'm not complaining, if the event reaches you succesfully, this is gonna be ˇˇFUN!! :D
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2016, 06:32:36 am »

. . .YOUR TRYING TO ABSORB 10000 METRIC SHIT TONS OF MAGIC EXPLOSION INTO A SWORD, A SWORD!! There are so many ways that could go wrong, but ok, draw the massive explosion of magic towards your world, immediatly making The Unknown One the GOOD GUY, and canceling out everything you just said! Atleast he was killing you to try and save the world, your just potentially killing it... I'm not complaining, if the event reaches you succesfully, this is gonna be ˇˇFUN!! :D
((I'm only the bad guy if it fails. And I have a +2 on it))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2016, 09:25:29 am »

((I'm only the bad guy if it fails. And I have a +2 on it))
((Technically though, he'd be absorbing it himself. He'll be in the sword if his turn works out. I don't know if that makes it better or worse. Also, interesting game so far!))

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To God 8/8:
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2016, 12:02:01 pm »

"Excellent progress, good job self. Perhaps something should be done about the foriegn Mana expulsion, perhaps a barrier of some kind... A shield of sorts... Yes, that would work quite nicely."

Torphus uses his Divine Hammer to forge the Arch Of Storms. It is an enormous storm cloud that forms an Arch above the atmosphere. It is under the control of Torphus, but runs itself automatically, if any foreign energy or objects are bound to crash into the world, the Arch Of Storms vaporizes it with a barrage of Divine Thunder and Lightning.

If the object continues its course, the Arch Of Storms envelops and absorbs it, in the case of energy, or reduce it to its base particles with a maelstrom of unimaginable static electricity. The Arch Of Storms requires constant maintenance, which the Automatons provide. A labyrinth of ethereal Runes provides the Arch Of Storms with immense magic resistance and offensive power. +2, due to Storms, +1, due to Craftsmanship.

Torphus attempts to modify the non-telepathic Automatons, to give them telepathy. +1, due to Craftsmanship.

Torphus commands the telepathic Automatons to forge new Automatons, using themselves as a base for the design, which should give the new Automatons telepathy. If possible, Torphus oversees their work. If Torphus is able to instruct the Automatons, +1, due to Craftsmanship.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To God 8/8:
« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2016, 02:11:21 pm »

TURN 5

S34N1C/Jyygylag:
Remake the Arm of the Law, the baton that freezes people

Assist in whatever plan the others come up with.
(2+2+1=5) You remake it perfectly.

(3)

ziizo/Xerl:

Study the light.

Wait and see what the others do.

You study it. It's getting bigger and closer. It's magic. That's pretty much it.

You watch what everyone else does.

kingboxz/Garnik:
RAVAGE THE MERMAID'S LANDS WITH TORNADOES FOR DARING TO ENTER MY DOMAIN OF FLIGHT. Then create a race of flying sky giants as my first mortal servants. If I have time begin spreading my treatises on war to the various races except mermaids.
(4+2+1=7)(Invalid because they don't live on land, they live in water or in the air.)

(4+1=5) You create them, and they quickly made a giant cloud city. This world is starting to get a bit cramped...

(4) You spread them around.

Ardent Debater/Torphus:
"Excellent progress, good job self. Perhaps something should be done about the foriegn Mana expulsion, perhaps a barrier of some kind... A shield of sorts... Yes, that would work quite nicely."

Torphus uses his Divine Hammer to forge the Arch Of Storms. It is an enormous storm cloud that forms an Arch above the atmosphere. It is under the control of Torphus, but runs itself automatically, if any foreign energy or objects are bound to crash into the world, the Arch Of Storms vaporizes it with a barrage of Divine Thunder and Lightning.

If the object continues its course, the Arch Of Storms envelops and absorbs it, in the case of energy, or reduce it to its base particles with a maelstrom of unimaginable static electricity. The Arch Of Storms requires constant maintenance, which the Automatons provide. A labyrinth of ethereal Runes provides the Arch Of Storms with immense magic resistance and offensive power. +2, due to Storms, +1, due to Craftsmanship.

Torphus attempts to modify the non-telepathic Automatons, to give them telepathy. +1, due to Craftsmanship.

Torphus commands the telepathic Automatons to forge new Automatons, using themselves as a base for the design, which should give the new Automatons telepathy. If possible, Torphus oversees their work. If Torphus is able to instruct the Automatons, +1, due to Craftsmanship.

(2+2+1=5) You create it perfectly, it doesn't even need any maintenance!

Object? What object? Aren't you worried about the mana explosion?((FUN FACT: Phrasing is everything.)) You also decide to make the AOS need maintenance, because why not make it harder?

Sialia/Floralla:
Create a giant beautiful flowerbud around the entire globe to protect it from the energy ball of glowing death.
(2+2=4) You create a flowerbud around the half of the globe facing the explosion, it should act like a shield.

Atian the Elephantman God/Krayon:
Create 12 Dragonic Swords made of scales giving the user the strength of a Dragon and hand them to the 12 greatest Dragon Riders. They will be colored in Red, Blue, Black, Purple, Green, Jet Black, Orange, Gold, Silver, Gray, Pink, and White. (+3)

Finish building Craylio and establish it as the Capital of the Demigod Empire.

Create a shrine to me made of crystals that shine in many different colors and all of my creations will be painted into the walls.(+3)

Use the slave Dwarves on the front lines in the War against the high mountain dwarves. Ask the Dwarves to worship me if they don't I I'll enforce it!
(4+2+1=7) You create The Council Of The Dragons, and give them each a magical sword which is coloured to mach the owner's personality. They are extremely powerful, and they can even be defined as gods, minor gods, but still gods. They are completely faithfull to you.

(6+1=7) You create it, and make it the capital of the Dragon Demigod Empire, it is also where The Council Of The Dragons now resides when not fighting battles, which they are currently doing.

(1+2+1=4) You create it in the same room as TCOTD's 'battle room', (With the fancy maps and stuff.) And below it you make the Hall Of Creation, were all your creations are recorded.

(3) VS (4) You make some of the slave dwarves into a small army and send them charging at the enemy. They get massacred, but it's opens an opportunity for attack. (6) The dwarves worship you fanatically, even sacraficing each other for you.

The 12 Dragon Rider Gods lead the next attack, providing a significant advantage to the dragon riders with their newly found powers (+2 to combat rolls with the Council fighting in.)

(4+2=6) VS (2) They slaughter many of the dwarves, even Anvilania is partially conquered! Those who aren't destroyed are enslaved, adding a new description in the Information of Tkinatk thing! Your supposed to let the other guy say that. What? ((He's talking about me.)) Oh yeah, sorry. Finally, a show of gentlemanship! We should probabaly shut up now. (But I didn't get to talk. :() ((Screw you.)) GUYS' SHUT UP!! Umm, anyway, where was I? Ah yes, they were getting enslaved. Pssst, your supposed to go onto Skeli now. I SAID SHUT UP, THIS IS MY STORY, AND I'M GOING TO NARRATE IT!!

star2wars3/Skeliborn:
Welp. at least I tried to be rational. However, given what I presume to be the words die die die at the end of your last statement, I presume that you decided against a truce. Still if you think I'll let you be the thing that kills me, You've got another thing coming. And the thing is, while I admit that I have my share of flaws, I know what most of them are. As for yourself, let me list a few.

To start off, you really should fix that speech impediment of yours. Sure its cool to speak in eldritch code language but I for one don't have the patience to translate most of it. Number two, you are too quick to ignore your environment. You think a world ending blast of magic isn't a problem? That will be your downfall if you aren't knocked off first.
Finally, you ignore the fact that others do pay attention to their environment. And that is why you are ultimately doomed in this world.

Now then, If you'll excuse me. I have a world to save, no thanks to you.

Forge myself into an incorruptible got tier flying blade with my full range of god powers available within it. Consider this as myself transferring my conscience into it. (+2 blade and +1 forge for a total of +3)

From blade form work on fully healing myself from combat injuries.

Teleport to the dwarven bladesmith in Anvilonia

Summon more dakka-cannons (anti aircraft weaponry that rapid fires blades) on the walls of Anvilania. (The goal is to have a permanent bonus on defense of anvilania)(+2 blades)

I really do hate them somtimes ANYWAY back to the story. (4+2+1=7) You create it perfectly, and transfer your conscience into it.

(1) You accidentally damage yourself some more, and partially sever your connection with the soul blade. Or are you severing the connection with yourself? Oh god, what's happening AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! (Old body dead and empty of everything you used to have inside it, you are now a sword. CONGRATS!)

(2) Since you are the sword, you don't really get the blade bonus because that doesn't really apply to BEING THE FUCKING SWORD! Instead of absorbing the magic, you make the explosion point directly at this world. Atleast you didn't make it come faster, but now the full force of it is going to hit you.

Meanwhile, the Dwarven VS Dragon Rider battle continues. (2) VS (4+2=6)... R.I.P Dwarven Independence, even the Eagles are enslaved by the dragon riders.

FallacryofUrist:
"Xfmm, uibu't joufsftujoh. In. Xfmm, jg zpv gjoe uijt xpsme tp jnqpsubou, zpv dbo ejf gps ju. Ifi ifi ifi."

Corrupt(+2) Skeliborn's life force, killing him.

After that, the Unnamed One takes what remains of Skeliborn's divine essence and corrupts(+2) it from its normal purpose, blades and forging, into a new purpose. Protection.

Provided that's a success, the protection essence is then spread onto the outside of the bottle world, acting as a shield.

((The problem isn't the destruction of the world, he's willing to work against that. The problem is you. As soon as the truce is over, it's back to stabbing each other. And by then, you're recovered. If you want him to spare you, you'll have to argue better. Optional: figure out what he's saying.))
Yeah, how are you supposed to kill A SWORD? They're supposed to be the ones doing the killing!

Em, he's a SWORD now, and I assume this would be directed at the body so...yeeeeaaaah...nooooooo.

Ehm, once again, kinda invalid, what with him being a sword and all.

Everyone:
The explosion comes ever nearer, and (4) VS (2) it goes straight through the flowerbud, then having to deal with the AOS, (2) VS (3) Which succesfully manages to bounce it off, only for it to come back, as if it's trying to get to something, (3) VS (3) it completely surrounds the world, pushing against the very fibre of it, (4) VS (1) before pushing through, and going straight towards Skeliborn's new form, and...condensing into an extremely tiny ball next to the sword? QUICK SOMEONE CONTAIN IT BEFORE IT RE-EXPLODES!!!!
Spoiler: Map of Tkinatk (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Infomation of Tkinatk (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 03:07:22 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile

((Welp, whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger))
((May I ask what actions I currently have available to myself. Aka can I cast spells and stiff?))

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Tlfmjcpso. Ipx jt uibu tvqqptfe up ifmq vt tvswjwf? Cbi. Qfsibqt jg zpv ibe kvtu hjwfo vq boe mfu nf ljmm zpv xf xpvmeo'u cf jo tp nvdi ebohfs sjhiu opx."

The Unnamed One grabs the Skeli-sword and uses it to cut a hole into an eldritch dimension(+1 from Eldritch) by corrupting spacetime(+2 from Corruption).

Assuming that works, the Unnamed One then bats the mana bomb into the dimension using the Skeli-sword.

Assuming that works, the Unnamed One then tosses the Skeli-sword into the eldritch dimension.

Regardless of whether or not the sword tossing is successful, he then closes the eldritch dimension(+1 from Eldritch) by corrupting the openness of the hole into the dimension(+2 from Corruption).

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile

((So I'm just going to assume I can do some stuff related to my lore))

You Are Now a Semi-Conscious God-Sword =>

Be da God Sword.

You Must Now decide on a name for yourself. You are pretty sure that you are the remains of the soul of the god Skeliborn (praise be), but you are also sure that you are no longer Skeliborn. In fact, so little of the memory of Skeliborn remains that you can't even claim the name called Skeli-sword. You decide on a new name...

You name yourself Vortex Bane

« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 06:30:29 pm by star2wars3 »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9