Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Roll To God 8/8: Turn 7: Weird World Shapes  (Read 16300 times)

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To God 8/8:
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2016, 05:16:48 am »

I would like to change my diety's primary element from love to desire, if I may, given the game is not yet started.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 05:28:08 am by Sialia »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2016, 05:35:11 am »

I would like to change my diety's primary element from love to desire, if I may, given the game is not yet started.
You litterally posted this right before I finished. Lucky timing!

TURN 0

Everyone:
((Since everyone hears all the same stuff, I decided to add a new Everyone turn thingy))You all wake up in a big bottle. Who the hell puts people in bottles? Why are you here? What took you here? Did you leave the oven on last night? As all these questions go through your head, you notice someone sitting on a couch, looking at you through a TV without a screen. When he notices you all looking at him, he smiles, and sais "Well hello, how was your day?" You got to speak, but you realise your mouth is gagged. "Oh don't worry, it was a rhetorical question, I already knew you couldn't talk!" Suddenly, his neck elongates and turns into 8 heads, all of which go right infront of you... Da fuqh? "Incase you don't know who I am, i'm TikKnat the God of Chaos!" A crowd appears out of nowhere and starts cheering, before suddenly going quite as if they don't know what's going on, before dissapearing again. "So, your all probabaly wondering why your here, right? Well, I control ALOT of stuff, and I have explored alot more stuff, heck i've been to an entirely different Ultra-Multiuniverse, so i've pretty much gotten to a point where I can do whatever the hell I want. So, I recently started a show, called '8 gods, one world'. And YOU, are the 8 gods of season 1! Which means you all have to work on one world, HOWEVER. In this show, there are no rules against intruding in each other's territory, or going down to walk with the mortals, or killing each other, OR ADDING NEW THINGS TO THE WORLD! The only traditional rule left, is that you can't kill the person who started the show! HAVE FUN!!" He dissapears, along with the gags and the bottle, to reveal a very basic world. Time to get to work!

S34N1C/Jyygylag:

ziizo/Xerl:

kingboxz/Garnik:

Ardent Debater/Torphus

Sialia/Floralla:

Atuab the Elephantman God/Krayon:

star2wars3/Skeliborn:

FallacryofUrist:

Spoiler: Map of Tkinatk (click to show/hide)

“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To God 8/8: Turn 1: A bottled start.
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2016, 07:02:54 am »

Hide in the shadows.

Create many ravens and crows capable of dissolving into smoke, they will be my eyes and ears in this new world.

Create and underground temple with no way in or out of it yet.

Create the chains of Xerl a weapon made of smoke but harder than steel, is not made to harm the enemy but to restrain it.

Search for mortals.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 11:28:40 am by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2016, 07:11:40 am »

Hide in the shadows.

Create many ravens and crows capable of dissolving into smoke, they will be my eyes and ears in this new world.

Create the chains of Xerl a weapon made of smoke but harder than steel, is not made to harm the enemy but to restrain it.

Search for mortals.

The world currently has no mortals. It is completely empty of life except for plants and trees. Nvm.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 11:57:01 am by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2016, 10:20:58 am »

Create dwarves, a species who live mostly in mountains, specialize in blacksmithing and are loyal to me. It's dwarf fortress time!!!

Create the dwarven city/fortress of Anvilonia, deep within the mountains.

Create the dwarven demigod Armok, also known as the god of blood, to serve as my first Avatar among mortal lands and to spread the word of Skeliborn across the land.

Create a shrine to TankKit in the city, just to keep him happy.

For that matter create a shrine to myself within the city.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 07:42:22 pm by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2016, 11:13:43 am »

Create giant eagles. Try to influence the dwarves to be more warlike if they are successfully made.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2016, 12:07:49 pm »

Create a hybrid of wolves and tigers in the plains. They hunt in packs and are around 5 ft large.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2016, 12:32:57 pm »

Travel to a plain and transform it into a tundra. Create a fortress made of ice, with a large courtroom in the center. Populate the fortress with the Galags, a race of bipedal snow wolves.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2016, 01:51:53 pm »

Create myself a temple in which to reside on the coastline in the forest.

Create dryads to rule the forest

Create merpeople to live in the nearby ocean

Create my city to strech between both cities, half above and half below water

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2016, 03:18:50 pm »

"Bi. B ofx xpsme up dibohf, usbotnvuf... dpssvqu."

The Unnamed One corrupts the dwarves(provided they are made), granting them fell moods.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2016, 04:14:14 pm »

The Unnamed One corrupts the dwarves(provided they are made), granting them fell moods.

((I don't actually care how the dwarves feel as long as they work efficiently. In any case, their moods can be improved using socks and other fancy items if I know my dwarf fortress lore correctly))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2016, 06:30:45 pm »

Torphus The Stormbringer looks upon the world, and deems it lacking. With a titanic effort of will, he calls the essence of Lightning to him, shaping it into the form of a Hammer, forged of unimaginable static power and incalculable voltage. Next, he reaches into himself, and calls forth his entire being, chanting, bellowing, and uttering solemn hymns of awe-inspiring Thunder. With his voice, he places the Thunder within the Hammer, giving it nigh-unstoppable force. With each swing, the Hammer crackles with Lightning, and bellows with echoing Thunder. Finally, Torphus calls out to the Earth and calls out to the Heavens. Commanding the cosmos with a word of irrefutable totality, he binds the power of a thousand suns, the dark majesty of the eternal void, and the infinite order which permeates all things into the Hammer. Finishing his first work, Torphus looks upon the Hammer in satisfaction.

It is short-handled, built to be wielded with one hand, it is formed of a perfect, almost unbreakable crystal blue material. Its proportions are perfect to the point of spiting perfection. Its surface hums and crackles with a never-ending symphony of Thunder and Lightning, and it is impossible not to sense the Divine Power radiating from its form. With every blow of Torphus's Hammer, creation itself ripples in response to the near infinite force unleashed. The Hammer is perfect, as nothing ever was. The Stormbringer grins.

Torphus The Stormbringer forges his Hammer. It is made of nearly unbreakable crystal, has perfect proportions, and is enchanted with Divine Thunder and Lightning. With this, he will work his craft.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2016, 04:22:04 am »

TURN 1

S34N1C/Jyygylag:
Travel to a plain and transform it into a tundra. Create a fortress made of ice, with a large courtroom in the center. Populate the fortress with the Galags, a race of bipedal snow wolves.
(6) You transform a large area of plains next to the mountains into tundra, even adding a bit of area to the world! Hmmm, is the extra bit supposed to be on fire??

(6) You create a great fortress made out of... obsidian and ice. Congrats You just made a fortress that represents both Fire and Ice. You hear distant clapping, and when you turn around you see that it's TikKnat, with the biggest bowl of popcorn you have ever seen.

(5) You create them perfectly, and they're really smart! They've already got a basic justice system up, and worship you a bit!

ziizo/Xerl:
Hide in the shadows.

Search for mortals.

(4) You hide in the shadows, however if someone looks carefully enough they can still see you.

(1) You acidentally create a giant cloud of smoke that goes around the world, thus creating night.

(1) You accidentally create a massive underground cavern deep, deep underground, maybe it could be used as Hell?

(4) They are made, and can restrain any mortal, but not gods.

(1) You don't find anything in the forest. Must mean nothing else exists yet either.

Suddenly, a hammer clearly crackling with inmeasurable power appears next to you! (See Torphus' turn for more)

kingboxz/Garnik:
Create giant eagles. Try to influence the dwarves to be more warlike if they are successfully made.
(4) You create giant eagles, that live in two variations, Forest Eagles that live deep in the forest, and Mountain Eagles, that live high in the mountains.

(6) They are more warlike, but that also made them even loyaler to Skeliborn, which means your only helping him.

Ardent Debater/Torphus:
Torphus The Stormbringer looks upon the world, and deems it lacking. With a titanic effort of will, he calls the essence of Lightning to him, shaping it into the form of a Hammer, forged of unimaginable static power and incalculable voltage. Next, he reaches into himself, and calls forth his entire being, chanting, bellowing, and uttering solemn hymns of awe-inspiring Thunder. With his voice, he places the Thunder within the Hammer, giving it nigh-unstoppable force. With each swing, the Hammer crackles with Lightning, and bellows with echoing Thunder. Finally, Torphus calls out to the Earth and calls out to the Heavens. Commanding the cosmos with a word of irrefutable totality, he binds the power of a thousand suns, the dark majesty of the eternal void, and the infinite order which permeates all things into the Hammer. Finishing his first work, Torphus looks upon the Hammer in satisfaction.

It is short-handled, built to be wielded with one hand, it is formed of a perfect, almost unbreakable crystal blue material. Its proportions are perfect to the point of spiting perfection. Its surface hums and crackles with a never-ending symphony of Thunder and Lightning, and it is impossible not to sense the Divine Power radiating from its form. With every blow of Torphus's Hammer, creation itself ripples in response to the near infinite force unleashed. The Hammer is perfect, as nothing ever was. The Stormbringer grins.

Torphus The Stormbringer forges his Hammer. It is made of nearly unbreakable crystal, has perfect proportions, and is enchanted with Divine Thunder and Lightning. With this, he will work his craft.
(1) You create it, but it dissapears, where did it go?

Sialia/Floralla:
Create myself a temple in which to reside on the coastline in the forest.

Create dryads to rule the forest

Create merpeople to live in the nearby ocean

Create my city to strech between both cities, half above and half below water

(6) You create a magestic temple, haft of it in the ocean, the other half on land!

(3) You create a dryad to rule the forest.

(3) You create a mereperson to live in the ocean.

(2) You make a house. The dryad and Mereperson live in it now. Obviously half of it is in water, other half on land.

Atuab the Elephantman God/Krayon:
Create a hybrid of wolves and tigers in the plains. They hunt in packs and are around 5 ft large.
(2) You create one. He's pretty strong though, and 6 ft large.

star2wars3/Skeliborn:
Create dwarves, a species who live mostly in mountains, specialize in blacksmithing and are loyal to me. It's dwarf fortress time!!!

Create the dwarven city/fortress of Anvilonia, deep within the mountains.

Create the dwarven demigod Armok, also known as the god of blood, to serve as my first Avatar among mortal lands and to spread the word of Skeliborn across the land.

Create a shrine to TankKit TikKant in the city, just to keep him happy.

For that matter create a shrine to myself within the city.

(5) You create them, and they thrive in the lower mountains, already creating a small army of fully steel equipped warriors, led by The Adamantine King!

(3) You begin the creating of the Dwarven Mountain Home Anvilonia in one of the highest mountains.

(6) You create him, but he quickly takes controls of a small group of dwarves, and they rebel against you! A battle is fought between the loyalists and the traitors! (6) VS (5). The battle is long and tiring, but eventually it becomes clear that your loyalists win. By the end of the battle, the only person left is The Adamantine King, who takes the power of Armok into himself, becoming a Demigod who is actually loyal to you!

(1) You accidentally make TikKant a figure who is EXTREMELY hated among dwarven kind. While's he's watching. He doesn't seem to mind though, he's just laughing his ass off. He also has a giant bowl of popcorn.

(4) You create a shine to yourself in all the major cities, and plan for a massive one in Anvilania!

FallacyofUrist/The Unamed:

(1) You accidentally create a different type of Dwarf, which lives much deeper in the mountains than the normal dwarves. They also know dark magic, but they don't know you exist yet.

Spoiler: Map of Tkinatk (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 03:16:04 am by TankKit »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile

create the stars

Use smoke to create a giant sign that says 'DIVINE HAMMER HERE' and has an arrow pointing at it

Try again with the crows.

Create the Shadowalk a method to teleport trought shadows.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well this magic works poorly. Better make sure. Better to make too many than too few. "

Make mermaids in the ocean
Make mermaids in the river
Make mermaids in the mountain streams
Make mermaids fall from the goddamn sky when it rains.

There. There is going to be mermaids.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9