Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 34

Author Topic: [ISG] Ashwood Cross  (Read 77987 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ISG] Ashwood Cross: Chat Mode!
« Reply #390 on: April 17, 2017, 03:29:54 pm »

This is a perfectly reasonable course of action that we will almost certainly not regret later.

>Carry on.
Long Live United Forenia!

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 17, 2017, 03:45:52 pm »

Move about in a frustrated and flustered manner. Eventually different thoughts and emotions should crawl into our mindset. Return to the toaster-radio to confirm we are still there.
Max avatar size is 80x80

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: April 17, 2017, 03:48:38 pm »

>Panic
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 17, 2017, 04:01:17 pm »

Solifuge should know better than allow bay12ers flounder towards disaster if one's a possibility.

Therefore:

This is a perfectly reasonable course of action that we will almost certainly not regret later.

>Carry on.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 17, 2017, 04:03:53 pm »

Take a breather, and ask "How about this; explain the world to me, and I'll help you. Prove I can trust you, and I'll come with you. If these 'eidolon' things are so dangerous, then what are they? ...What makes them so dangerous? ...What is this soul fraying stuff, and what do Eidolons have to do with it? ..What exactly is a shard? ..do you have any knowledge of any contracts or deals I made, cause I don't. Know anything about Astral Softworks? X-type Artificers? Lastly, WHY would someone, me particularly,  want to go down into this cave?
(make sure to let him respond in-between the questions)
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 17, 2017, 04:20:09 pm »

Nope, full speed ahead into blindsville. Abandon radio, return to map.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 17, 2017, 04:43:57 pm »

Do an angrydance before picking the radio back up. Again request information.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 17, 2017, 04:44:59 pm »

We really are Hana's mind, if we're so conflicted about what to do now.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 17, 2017, 05:02:35 pm »

Solifuge should know better than allow bay12ers flounder towards disaster if one's a possibility.

Like I said before, I'm just the engine. Y'all are in the drivers seat. Don't underestimate my ability to stand back while you steer us careening off a cliff. :3
That said, I know this girl's been through a lot lately, but why must you make my precious OCs fight? Why? :<

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 17, 2017, 05:08:08 pm »

Now wait a mintue, see, there's some information! All it took was us wanting to storm off.
Tell us what's so scary bucko. Why should we be afrayed of this Eidolon with our, um, soulfray?
We should maybe also wonder how much we forgot. Sounds like quite a bit.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 17, 2017, 05:09:37 pm »

Now wait a mintue, see, there's some information! All it took was us wanting to storm off.
Tell us what's so scary bucko. Why should we be afrayed of this Eidolon with our, um, soulfray?

+1! Spill it!

Sir Knight

• Bay Watcher
  • E Platypus Unum
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 17, 2017, 07:22:16 pm »

+1! Spill it!

Yeah, that's pretty good, really.  If you want, it couldn't hurt to see how long the cord on the handpiece will stretch.  Can we look off into the now-lit distance while talking?  Like, up and to the left, the one direction we haven't seen.

(Back here it looks like there are stairs up, and it's just around the corner.)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 17, 2017, 08:35:12 pm »

Clax: Apply Empathy.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 17, 2017, 10:05:39 pm »

Like I said before, I'm just the engine. Y'all are in the drivers seat. Don't underestimate my ability to stand back while you steer us careening off a cliff. :3
That said, I know this girl's been through a lot lately, but why must you make my precious OCs fight? Why? :<
Heeeey, she's not fighting--she's stressed! :O Hana in her condition can do that, and being electrocuted does make embarrassment stress.
But you know what I do know? In the last few hours?

I've been electrocuted half to death by some architecture.
I mean it's bleeding from this sentence here. :P

We really are Hana's mind, if we're so conflicted about what to do now.
Being a student of the mind, I can picture everyone's literal posts here as several seconds of thought, actually. It's pretty nice and fun to write out. :3 And I wish Solisoli a great time with it.

But seriously that ending statement. It wrenched my heart.

>Carry on.
-1 as is, or better yet: Get a bop from your own conscience and talk to Clax while having a realization that you're stressed and may be a jerk given the trying-to-honestly-help person's intent.

Subconsciously leave the radio on to receive any talks you've got with Clax.

And THEN carry on.

In other words: thought-talk out loud.

Clax: Apply Empathy.
Also all that I wrote above goes after this. Get conscious nudge from this dude. +1
Like...probably thinking about apologizing.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 17, 2017, 10:08:49 pm »

CLAX: WHAT IS EMPATHY
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 34