Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24

Author Topic: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC  (Read 16802 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC
« Reply #240 on: December 14, 2016, 05:32:44 am »

Spread flowers that kill the carnivorous plants reducing them to small pockets around the world.

Teach the tephs sun magic.

Teach the Yatzus how to tame animals.

"Hey you girl, you may need this later. what? I am not against some competition I actually like it"

Give Ellatha one of my divine weapons
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 05:37:44 am by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 16, 2016, 12:19:17 am »

((I'll just wait until the son grows up to enter the stage again, then. Muahahahaha..  ;D))
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 16, 2016, 10:21:57 am »

Make that kid I had a Demi-God
Spread the darkness a little bit more
Add wings to my followers
Make other darkness brand products
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 16, 2016, 10:40:59 am »

Enchant the tower.
Use an illusion to carry my armor to the tower.
Make the armor divinely powered.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 16, 2016, 12:11:01 pm »

Digita spends all four of her actions making a metal planet with a core of divine energy, with an orbital path slightly outside that of the current planet's.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 17, 2016, 10:00:23 pm »

Create a spire-like tower of twisted thorns within my main forest.  6: its a castle

Have the thralls and undead mount defenses for it on the earth, while my harpies mount air defenses. None shall enter without my permission. 4: your fort now has tight security

Create another amulet much like the one I gave to my chosen one. This will be gifted to my son and he shall grow with it giving him power over all my creation.  5: power amulet check

Create a new generation of thralls to worship my son 5: dang the religion spread fast

Have Ellatha roam the world, she shall gather followers from all races and spread the darkness into their hearts that first drew her mother to me. 6: she leads an army of men all wanting her attention and love, they quickly become her murderous fan club
__________________________________________________________________________________
Zami has the army conquer the Ember Devils, seeing as they're very close by. 6: they are wiped out in a short but bloody war
Zami makes a shrine to herself in the Ember Devil lands. 4: its built

Zami tries again to make the Demi-Humans and Harpies breed to make Valkyries. Because it wasn't enough last time. 5: you got an army of them now
Zami retries the rune blessing, making the Valkyrie stronger as she ages. 3: still only a tattoo

Teach the tephs sun magic. 1: they learn nothing

Teach the Yatzus how to tame animals. 5: they tame a giant wolf
Give Ellatha one of my divine weapons 1: you hand her a fan
Make other darkness brand products 6: you make a special line of weapons that launch a lead ball into some one, you call it a dark powder musket. the powder is also a drug
Secret action: 2+b: accomplished

6111: The planet is made and around the same size of terra prime, its completely made of metal and has a ring of satellites around it, its core is a molten diamond like substance that radiates divine energy, the planet can also feel, think and speak. its sentient and also a god. your a parent now!

No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 17, 2016, 10:07:40 pm »

"Ah shit. I'm a parent? I'm... I'm not ready for responsibility.

Oh well. Time to go to Phase 2.
"

Digita blesses the Carranids with the gift of space travel, allowing them to colonize New Eden.
On the natural satellites surrounding New Eden, she places many Digits.
She gives the planet an atmosphere, allowing the Carranids to survive.
She then creates small semi-robotic semi-organic creatures to live on New Eden, giving the Carranids a sustainable food source.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 17, 2016, 10:16:34 pm »

Spend all actions on Enchant the tower.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 17, 2016, 10:17:38 pm »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

Zami grabs some Ogres, and fuse them with the remains of the Ember Devils. They shall be 4 meters tall, with red skin that has black stripes on it. They have 4 eyes, wings, and horns. They shall be the Ember Ogres.
Zami dedicates another action to this.

Zami creates a spear.
Zami grabs a dragon, and turns it into a Demi-human... kinda. It's got a human face, but the skin is scales, and as such, not skin colored. They also have thicker scales on their limbs, back, and the head (except face). They also got this cute stubby tail. Also, they're a girl now, a young one.
If successful, name her Hiccup.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 10:21:08 pm by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 18, 2016, 12:06:59 am »

((Pretty sure my kid was a girl.))
Congratulate my child and encourage them to start making their own actions in the world
Check how much the darkness has covered
Snort some of that musket drug with my dialy dose of darkness flakes.
Most likely end up doing something extremely stupid while high probably involving silirin.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 18, 2016, 01:43:22 am »

Slirin takes the form of a giant serpent in order to better watch and defend its sons, also ordering its chosen one to leave the twins with it.

Slirin then calls to all races and children of all gods, taking command directly of any who might have its mark on their souls. The mark first seen in its chosen prophet.

Slirin orders its prophet to go out into the world and bring Zami's creatures under the power of its decay. They will convert to Slirin's horde or become diseased and die.

Slirin ensures no god can enter its realm but through physical means. That they must enter through the darkness and then travel through all the defended before they may reach it.

Ellatha shall create creatures that may survive in space and carry huge numbers of her family's creations within its bowels, only to excrete them unharmed upon arrival.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 18, 2016, 01:04:57 pm »

Why I didn't thought of that?

Spend all actions creating a new planet
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 18, 2016, 02:34:08 pm »

Despite only being 4 in mortal years, Akashir was well matured. Gods do grow faster than mortals, after all. After being told his father was dead by the hand of the energy goddess Digita, Akashir vowed eventually revenge. The already unhealthy grass wilting and turning to dust as he walked on it barefoot, he looked to the sky. "I'm going to rot this world, and reduce the guilty to dust."

SECRET ACTIONS, PM'D TO GM
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 18, 2016, 03:55:07 pm »

Digita blesses the Carranids with the gift of space travel, allowing them to colonize New Eden. 5: The sentient planet welcomes its brothers and sisters
On the natural satellites surrounding New Eden, she places many Digits. 3: many fizzle out and die
She gives the planet an atmosphere, allowing the Carranids to survive. 6:The air is breathable and has more oxygen than terra
She then creates small semi-robotic semi-organic creatures to live on New Eden, giving the Carranids a sustainable food source. 6: Edens become a sentient species that can walk and talk quickly breeding with the carranids and creating a life form that is half robotic and half carranid
________________________________________________________________________________
Zami grabs some Ogres, and fuse them with the remains of the Ember Devils. They shall be 4 meters tall, with red skin that has black stripes on it. They have 4 eyes, wings, and horns. They shall be the Ember Ogres. 3: very few are made
Zami dedicates another action to this. 5: many are made

Zami creates a spear. 6: it radiates heat and divine energy
Zami grabs a dragon, and turns it into a Demi-human... kinda. It's got a human face, but the skin is scales, and as such, not skin colored. They also have thicker scales on their limbs, back, and the head (except face). They also got this cute stubby tail. Also, they're a girl now, a young one. 6: a dragonling is made
Most likely end up doing something extremely stupid while high probably involving silirin. 6: You wake up with a naked silrin next to you

Slirin takes the form of a giant serpent in order to better watch and defend its sons, also ordering its chosen one to leave the twins with it. 5: giant snake form achieved and babysitter mode active

Slirin then calls to all races and children of all gods, taking command directly of any who might have its mark on their souls. The mark first seen in its chosen prophet. 1: no one comes besides an ugly pig

Slirin orders its prophet to go out into the world and bring Zami's creatures under the power of its decay. They will convert to Slirin's horde or become diseased and die. 6: she brings along your daughter and they quickly fall to her seduction

Slirin ensures no god can enter its realm but through physical means. That they must enter through the darkness and then travel through all the defended before they may reach it.  2+b: it is done

Ellatha shall create creatures that may survive in space and carry huge numbers of her family's creations within its bowels, only to excrete them unharmed upon arrival. 6: they can fit the walking citys in their mouths
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 05:14:09 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 18, 2016, 04:37:32 pm »

Digita constructs a massive installation on the surface of New Eden. It drains power from the core in order to fire a concentrated beam at whatever it targets.
She then intensifies the storms on Terra Prime.
She also sends the order to all the Digits on Terra Prime to seek out living entities and detonate on them.
She then observes the result.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24