Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24

Author Topic: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC  (Read 16823 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC
« Reply #195 on: December 08, 2016, 08:41:38 am »

"Zaaaaaaaaaami, I found you. Also my Yatzus are possessing living Demi-humans I wanted to come to an accord before you tried to destroy them or something like that"

(I will post my actions later first I want to know Zami/Happy Demon answer)
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 08, 2016, 10:20:44 am »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

"If they're possessed, they're weak. And undesirable."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 08, 2016, 10:28:55 am »

I do appreciate your signs of friendship. I am happy to open my borders to you in return. I am not sure, however, what it is you want.
"I feel a connection with you....is all....Oh it appears shit is going down."
Envelope me and silirens people in solid darkness to protect them
Stop the moon with a giant shield made of darkness.
If any were injured quietly use the darkness to mend their wounds.
If the moon is not stopped teleport everyone of mine and sialias creations
Along with us away.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 08, 2016, 11:27:32 am »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

"If they're possessed, they're weak. And undesirable."

"Understood, thanks and goodbye also the possessed are the ones wearing carved pumpkins in their heads."

Create a form of martial a that favors dodging and brutal attacks but still eerily beautiful.

Improve the above Martial Art.

Create a city in the top of the gigantized trees.

Create the inhabitants of that city the Alum Human-like people with their hair replaces with feather-like petals with foots and hands made to easily climb and move trough trees.

GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 08, 2016, 11:39:53 am »

Digita looks pissed. She floats about, looking for someone to yell at.

((In case anyone desires conversation.))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 08, 2016, 01:28:37 pm »

((Why does everyone else in this game keep trying to make world-ending scenarios? WHY DO I KEEP HAVING TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM THE OTHER PLAYERS!?))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 08, 2016, 02:26:54 pm »

((Corvo dosent like his either!))

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 08, 2016, 02:34:12 pm »

Since our creation I have known we are kindred spirits. I sent you gifts, the vampires. Have you cared well for them?

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 08, 2016, 02:37:33 pm »

Since our creation I have known we are kindred spirits. I sent you gifts, the vampires. Have you cared well for them?
"I have not let harm befall them when I can i personally am Trying to curb their taste for blood since it is not a very common substance in my realm....they get around well in the dark at least and have not caused trouble....I Accept them as under my protectorate."

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 08, 2016, 02:42:45 pm »

Ahh, I didn't think about a lack of blood in a realm composed of shadows. Perhaps not such a good idea.
I am glad they have a god that will care for them, I did so enjoy creating them.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 08, 2016, 02:46:30 pm »

Corvo.....She..
At least she in this form.... let's their stoicism fall for a moment a small smile coming to their face.

"I just realized something interesting is it not strange that this form is the only one were I am not made of shadow?"

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 08, 2016, 04:47:13 pm »

'Perhaps it manifests more your protective side. A motherly instinct to all who seek shelter within your power.' Slirin smiles, the flies buzzing around its rotting appendages are disturbed as it turns its attention to Corvo. It is able to manifest as female or male, but it has never chosen to do so. 'I owe you a debt of gratitude for your protection of those who mean most to me.'

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 08, 2016, 06:14:38 pm »

Valdenix's Last Actions:

1. Order my Steadfast to get the fuck up and kill that fucking Dark One. 5: they mobilize Defending role: 6
The Dark child forces them to kneel by cutting off their legs

2. Charge at it with my Greatsword, end it. 4: you charge Defending role: 2, you knock her over  but she isn't dead

3. Crash the moon in the sky onto Slirin's territory, kill as much of that decaying god's people as possible.
1: nothing happens, Defense: 4: the dark one stabs your leg with her sword, it causes you to start to cease existence

4. As I explode in a flash of moonlight, I offer August Shadeborn all my remaining magical power, my Lunar Liches, dominion over my Elin, all my lands, everything that I have, as payment for services rendered. 4: you realize that the sword carry's shadeborns power and decay, as you explode it burns the dark child and leaves a nasty scar across her arms.
Zami tries to make the laser cannon smaller without reducing firepower 5: its digita sized now
________________________________________________________________________________
Digita halts the withering of her Carranids, spending two rolls to make sure she gets it right. 6: you make them stronger and not wither now, they can also walk through stuff now
She then visits the dreams of all Carranids, demanding they declare war upon Szentekh as a deity. 6: TO WAR!!!!
She then investigates the demi-human automaton and, if possible, creates a factory to replicate it. 5: cyborg factorys made, most of your carranids get implants
Repeat the last action if it failed. no need
Create a massive monument to my divinity, the Monolith of Judgement. Judgement imbued within it strikes at the eyes of any unfaithful who view it. 4: the Washington monument is made
________________________________________________________________________________
Protect my lands and people from the incoming moon(s) that are being thrown at me. 6: nothing will ever hurt the forest now, it aslo gets up with several giant root legs and starts walking, mobile city time

Transport my chosen Elin back to me before she is killed by Valdenix charging with his greatsword. 1: she appears in your arms burned and scarred

Relocate the race of the Elin to my lands where they shall now live, drawing from my power instead of the lunar god 6: they move to your mobile city

Encourage the Elin to worship my daughter rather than me, that she might have her divinity grow and one day ascend to godhood 1: they like her but view her as a demigod instead

If the moon is somehow stopped before it impacts with my land (Szentekh also appears to be destroying the moon), and therefore my first action proves unnecessary, I will instead spend that action instructing the most powerful and intellectual of the Elin and Harpies to act as tutors for my daughter that she might grow wise and quickly, learning magics and academics. 6: she will be one hell of a necromancer
____________________________________________________________________________________
Envelope me and silirens people in solid darkness to protect them 4: the mobile city is now covered in a shadow dome, vamps love it
Stop the moon with a giant shield made of darkness. no need
If any were injured quietly use the darkness to mend their wounds. 4: they are healed
If the moon is not stopped teleport everyone of mine and sialias creations
Along with us away. no need
___________________________________________________________________________________
Create a form of martial art that favors dodging and brutal attacks but still eerily beautiful. 3: not as planned, dance is made

Improve the above Martial Art. 6:its more beautiful now

Create a city in the top of the gigantized trees. 3: its a small village

Create the inhabitants of that city the Alum Human-like people with their hair replaces with feather-like petals with foots and hands made to easily climb and move trough trees. 2+b: they are cool looking and smart
No sig yet

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 08, 2016, 06:29:12 pm »

((... Yeah, I forgot to mention that the divine sword I made was accidentally dropped. And the Dark Elin took it. I probably should have mentioned that.))

Allow the Elin to draw from my power as well.
Absorb Valdenix's power.
Begin teaching the Lunar Liches Illusion and Time based magic.
Use Illusions to safeguard and claim what were Valdenix's lands.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 08, 2016, 06:41:31 pm »

'I do love it' Slirin grins at its city, a monument to decay.

Have thralls produce blood suitable for Vampire consumption

And I shall share it with you.

Provide a safe haven here for all Corvo's creations, as well as an appropriate temple in which they may reside.

The Elin shall be beloved of all here. I shall care for them in return. To my chosen one, I thank you for your efforts. You should return to being mother to your daughter and ruler to your people.

Create the black plague to spread through lands who are not my own or Corvo's

Attempt to have some of my thralls and Elin worship my daughter. I must have a godlike child.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 02:43:22 am by Sialia »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24