Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24

Author Topic: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC  (Read 16831 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC
« Reply #180 on: December 06, 2016, 11:11:26 pm »

1. Give the greatest of my moonlight mages direct access to the power of the moon, as a means of immortality, the first Lunar Liches.

2. Gather a festival of the Elin, calling all who have wandered the Earth to return to Aulg, that they may spread what they have learned of the world.

3. Increase the power of my Steadfast.

4. Practice with my Greatsword.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 07, 2016, 06:51:49 pm »

Attempt once more to make the harpies. :6: They are much more beautiful than intended, they can seduce anyone now

Send my chosen one (The dark Elin) to attend the festival of Elin and share what she has learned in hopes of bringing others to live with her, so she will be less lonely. Her child will stay within my realm under my care. 4: She attends and your a baby sitter, Once she enters the city all the Elin bow to her as a holy matron and bride to decay.

Create acid rain to fall within my lands, it shall not harm any beings with my favour, but will dissolve anything else. 3:Its a rare storm but can happen none the less

Have the thralls and harpies create cities within the twisted thorns, roots, caves and forests of my realm:6: They build up the city and regrow the entire forest
Quietly walk around in sialias realm in my female form...try not to draw attention. 1: your immediately spotted and thrall takes you for their bride or trys to
___________________________________________________________________________________
Zami then hands the Hunter her iron club.: he takes it and smiles

Zami then places a hand on the Resurrected Hunter's chest, and puts energy into it. His heart will be powerful, and bolstered by spirit. If he wills it enough, he can do anything. 4: he is DETERMIND!

Zami makes the Shrine's structure of the shrine bigger and more powerful, and makes some imagery.2:+b: its made stronger and bigger

Zami improves the Training Manual, with drawings for further detail on what part of the body is involved, and how to do certain exercises. She also includes a little bit on injury treatment. 5: everyone reads it

Zami leaves her shrine for now. free

Zami makes a suit of armor for Digita. 4: its made and has the I love ogres on it and its pink

Teach them how to make different clothes:2+b: they are vibrant and beautiful

Go to a random part of the forest and gigantize the trees there. 4: they are made and some half ogres that actually look good enter and start a camp

Continue your search for Zami 4: you find zami with digita
Summoning her power, she connects herself to her Divine Fissures, and begins to slowly gather energy back from them. 6: you take to much and overload a bit accidentally creating a demi human automaton creature
She then attempts again to make her weapon more powerful.1: no luck its to heavy
She teaches the Carranids how to make shields of energy. 3: they are small and weak shields
She bestows the gift of energy upon the Carranids, allowing each of them to passively generate divine energy. 4: many of them develop powers
__________________________________________________________________________________
Reverse the moon's growth using time powers 5: back to normal

Make the sun violet. 6: you turn it blue

Watch the others through illusions. 1: peeping tom!

Spread the changelings out among the other races again. 5: they are as good as whatever species they want to be

2. Gather a festival of the Elin, calling all who have wandered the Earth to return to Aulg, that they may spread what they have learned of the world. 6: they all attend but end up bowing to your dark child who also showed up instead of you

3. Increase the power of my Steadfast. 4: they are stronger built still bowing to the dark one

4. Practice with my Greatsword. 1: your to shocked to do anything

(THIS WAS A BIT RUSHED, you know which actions are yours

Purify the ambrosia well

Rolls
2+bonus: They shall wither and die
3: you miss hold the torch and the forest goes up in flames save for one little area with a odd gathering of undead
6: you create several more moons out of the giant destroyed one but it then turns back to the original size
4: its pure now

« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 07:02:58 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 07, 2016, 06:54:03 pm »

Are we not missing Mallos's actions in the turn? I thought he said he PM'd them.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 07, 2016, 06:55:21 pm »

Are we not missing Mallos's actions in the turn? I thought he said he PM'd them.
don't think I'm supposed to share secret actions
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 07, 2016, 06:57:31 pm »

don't think I'm supposed to share secret actions
Ah. Very well.
I suppose that would make sense; unless the actions would have an effect on another deity, I.E. sending species to invade lands, or attacking the deity in some way.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 07, 2016, 07:01:18 pm »

well ok then ill add it to the turn. added
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 07:03:53 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 07, 2016, 07:09:01 pm »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

Zami looks at the Harpies, then steals some of them.
She goes to the Demi Humans, and puts the Harpies in front of them.
Zami tries to have the Demi Humans and Harpies interbreed, to create Valkyries.
Zami then disappears.
"Their charisma will reveal the weakness of Democracy. And I will make them strong, and turn their society mighty."

Zami creates another Iron Club.
Zami creates a Moon stone, to absorb power from the moon, when Eclipse happens.

Zami goes and looks at Digita's laser cannon.
"Hm..."
Zami tries to make the laser cannon smaller without reducing firepower.
"I've had this problem before."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 07, 2016, 07:43:30 pm »

Digita's eyes burn with fury. The blue pixels floating around her body tint with red.

"I'll hold it in for now. But that Szentekh will pay dearly."

Digita halts the withering of her Carranids, spending two rolls to make sure she gets it right.
She then visits the dreams of all Carranids, demanding they declare war upon Szentekh as a deity.
She then investigates the demi-human automaton and, if possible, creates a factory to replicate it.

"I thank you, Zami, for your assistance. I am totally helpless when it comes to weaponry."

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 07, 2016, 07:47:22 pm »

If you wish to speak with me you may ask what your heart desires. You offer me free borders and you slink into my land, if you have a question, ask.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 07, 2016, 07:52:06 pm »

Okay....Corvo....kinda.....swished a little turning into a shadow before reshaping you appeared to have startled them momentarily before...they respond in a crisp clear feminine voice like ones very soul is being embraced.
"...... I feel weird around you."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 07, 2016, 07:55:52 pm »

I do appreciate your signs of friendship. I am happy to open my borders to you in return. I am not sure, however, what it is you want.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 07, 2016, 08:12:37 pm »

Of course that was the roll that failed.

Using Illusions, convince the Dragons to have individual shrines to me.
Using Illusions, prevent a major conflict from breaking out in Aulg.
Using Time sphere, make it so Dragons can be resurrected by other Dragons.
Repeat the last action if it failed.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 07, 2016, 08:31:07 pm »

Destroy the moons.
Create Carranibanes, a branch of azirkan that drink up technological energy from their environment passively
Call forth duckstroyers to assault the Carranids
Create a massive monument to my divinity, the Monolith of Judgement. Judgement imbued within it strikes at the eyes of any unfaithful who view it.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 07, 2016, 11:00:23 pm »

((I'm gonna be overseas for a bit, I'm gonna have to opt out of this game. It's been fun, I'll see if I can end this on a bang.))

Valdenix's Last Actions:

1. Order my Steadfast to get the fuck up and kill that fucking Dark One.

2. Charge at it with my Greatsword, end it.

3. Crash the moon in the sky onto Slirin's territory, kill as much of that decaying god's people as possible.

4. As I explode in a flash of moonlight, I offer August Shadeborn all my remaining magical power, my Lunar Liches, dominion over my Elin, all my lands, everything that I have, as payment for services rendered.

((Peace out.))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 08, 2016, 01:17:35 am »

Protect my lands and people from the incoming moon(s) that are being thrown at me.

Transport my chosen Elin back to me before she is killed by Valdenix charging with his greatsword.

Relocate the race of the Elin to my lands where they shall now live, drawing from my power instead of the lunar god

Encourage the Elin to worship my daughter rather than me, that she might have her divinity grow and one day ascend to godhood

If the moon is somehow stopped before it impacts with my land (Szentekh also appears to be destroying the moon), and therefore my first action proves unnecessary, I will instead spend that action instructing the most powerful and intellectual of the Elin and Harpies to act as tutors for my daughter that she might grow wise and quickly, learning magics and academics.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 01:21:34 am by Sialia »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24