Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24

Author Topic: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC  (Read 16828 times)

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC
« Reply #135 on: December 03, 2016, 06:48:29 pm »

"Honestly, I expected such a thing to happen sooner or later. One of the next actions I was planning would almost certainly do something on that level, which is why I have created a weapon and armor to defend myself with. The fact that creatures which could injure me have already been created concerns me on the account that I wasn't quite ready for it yet; but overall I believe I am as prepared as I could have been under the situation. The only thing more I could do is recommend each of you make a weapon and armor to defend yourselves with as well, and to infuse it with your power."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 03, 2016, 07:02:29 pm »

"I have done my utmost to secure my person and my realm. Digita, so long as your creations stay away from me and mine, you have no problem from me."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 03, 2016, 07:05:43 pm »

"Tsk. That's funny."

Digita looks down at her "I <3 Ogres" shirt, then looks back to Zami.

"I re-iterate the offer to give you a powerful weapon if you smith effective armor for me. After all, I have this large and hefty anti-deity laser cannon sitting around, yet it is too cumbersome for myself to use. A powerful goddess like you would have no problem, however...."
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 07:16:57 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 03, 2016, 07:08:13 pm »

"All races could injure gods potentially. The possibility of war shouldn't bother us when we create if we know when to stop. And in regards to Slirin, my primary grievance with you is that you apply these diseases to everything living indiscriminately- Even those who have done no wrong. The righteous shouldn't suffer, for they have done no evil worthy of weeping sores or rotting flesh. If you kept your decay to the wicked, I wouldn't mind it as if would be their penance through pain and death. I also second Shadeborn's notion of having our own munitions with which to defend ourselves, those who have none should make haste for peaceful times like these can not last forever."
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 03, 2016, 07:11:26 pm »

"Tsk. That's funny."

Digita looks down at her "I <3 Digita" shirt, then looks back to Zami.

"I re-iterate the offer to give you a powerful weapon if you smith effective armor for me. After all, I have this large and hefty anti-deity laser cannon sitting around, yet it is too cumbersome for myself to use. A powerful goddess like you would have no problem, however...."
((its still ogres))
No sig yet

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 03, 2016, 07:22:08 pm »

Slirin speaks now to Szentekh.

'Do you not seek to impose your law and judgment on other races? If so, is it not the same? If not, then what is your purpose? As all your creation already enforces your law.'

It also then speaks to Digta

I will offer my services in creation of plagues to target any unwanted races. It is at your discretion.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 07:25:26 pm by Sialia »

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2016, 07:23:49 pm »

Thought slirin was a guy :0)))
No sig yet

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 03, 2016, 07:25:12 pm »

((Hmm, really it's an it. Excuse me as i modify that.))
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 07:26:59 pm by Sialia »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 03, 2016, 07:27:08 pm »

"All races could injure gods potentially. The possibility of war shouldn't bother us when we create if we know when to stop. And in regards to Slirin, my primary grievance with you is that you apply these diseases to everything living indiscriminately- Even those who have done no wrong. The righteous shouldn't suffer, for they have done no evil worthy of weeping sores or rotting flesh. If you kept your decay to the wicked, I wouldn't mind it as if would be their penance through pain and death. I also second Shadeborn's notion of having our own munitions with which to defend ourselves, those who have none should make haste for peaceful times like these can not last forever."

"I support Slirin in this you cannot go around deciding who is righteous and who isn't, differences in cultures make it impossible to have one 'true morality' take my tehps as example they consider that murder is righteous if it brings progress to their society but I doubt you would consider it acceptable"
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 03, 2016, 07:43:20 pm »

Slirin is liking Elrinia more and more.

'Tell me, can you help me to pursue beauty and art in my diseases? I have also been thinking about this manner of decay whereby water slowly eats away at rock, thereby cementing its flow into that rock with lasting impression. I was going to call it Erosion. Perhaps we can perform a few joint creations.'

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 03, 2016, 07:52:30 pm »

"The Creator from which we spawned gave me these tasks, and laid within my existence the purpose of carrying his Judgement out in his place. I needn't explain any more to the rest of you, and have nothing more to say." Szentekh finishes, slowly crossing his arms, an act that is mirrored by his illusory counterpart.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 03, 2016, 08:03:52 pm »

"The Creator from which we spawned gave me these tasks, and laid within my existence the purpose of carrying his Judgement out in his place. I needn't explain any more to the rest of you, and have nothing more to say." Szentekh finishes, slowly crossing his arms, an act that is mirrored by his illusory counterpart.
Slirin scoffs.
'And the creator didn't give the rest of us tasks? It's called a sphere of influence, doesn't mean you have to be a jerk to everyone else who has one. I am done being told what I should and should not do by a self-righteous god who creates rules for others he will not follow himself.'
Slirin's illusion is fuming, angry insects buzz around its head and boils and pustules burst over its left eye.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 03, 2016, 08:05:12 pm »

Digita rolls her eyes, and mimics Szentekh's gesture by folding her arms.

"So you retreat from the argument, tail between your legs, and with one last attempt to look valiant? All because you have no rebuttal to their truthful statements?

Tsk tsk tsk. Impose thy judgement upon others, only if thou art ready for it to be imposed upon thyself.

Hey. That was a good one. Somebody should write that down.
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 03, 2016, 08:10:08 pm »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

"Tsk. That's funny."

Digita looks down at her "I <3 Ogres" shirt, then looks back to Zami.

"I don't need such strange weapons. I can punch them myself.
I can make armor, or you could ask my subjects, I taught them the ways of forging.
I have plans I must complete, so maybe after that, I can create you some armor.
"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 03, 2016, 08:13:35 pm »

Slirin is liking Elrinia more and more.

'Tell me, can you help me to pursue beauty and art in my diseases? I have also been thinking about this manner of decay whereby water slowly eats away at rock, thereby cementing its flow into that rock with lasting impression. I was going to call it Erosion. Perhaps we can perform a few joint creations.'

"Like I said before beauty is concept that everyone define by themselves so two different people will have different opinions about it, but in any case I would be delighted to work with you."
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24