Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 24

Author Topic: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC  (Read 16807 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2016, 07:25:54 am »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

"Ugh, so weak."
Zami puts away the Midas Gauntlets. Making a chest for them.
Zami tries creating new gauntlets.
Zami retries making the Great Oxen.
"Those ducks."
Zami creates reagents for a strength potion, to help with foes like the Duckstroyers.
The strength potion is also potent alcohol, which helps numb any pain and fear they may have.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2016, 07:55:13 am »

Use illusions to teach changelings magic. Instruct them to spread this knowledge to the races they have infiltrated.

Through illusions, teach the changelings everything I know about the current gods. Instruct them to make shrines to those they favor, and to spread their knowledge of them to the races they have infiltrated.

Try and create an illusion system where two or more people in separate areas can be talking to each other as if directly. Test this with the changelings ((In a two-person setup, Person A would be able to see/hear an illusion of Person B, and Person B would be able to see/hear an illusion of Person A))

If the above worked, contact each of the other gods through illusions and ask if they would be okay with a meeting between all of the gods using an illusion system. (i.e. they don't have to go anywhere if they agree, since they'll just be seeing illusions.)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC Turn 4?
« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2016, 03:32:52 pm »

Valdenix

1. Have the Steadfast scour Aulg the Elin city for the Corrupted. 1: They find and tackle an illusion

2. Personally visit the Ogre Swamp. 3: the ogres welcome you with kindness and you find an illusion

3. Levy a new batch of Hunters, to search the rest. Even if they fail, it will narrow down the search. 4: A hunter returns, his arm slowly crumbling into dust "The dark child is much stronger than anticipated..." he melts into dust after that. the dark child seems to be taunting you

4. Task my moonlight mages to use their now powers to scry the location of the Corrupted One, and the nature behind its corruption. 1: they do not find him.
Dark magic's are at work

Digita
Then, to make herself feel better, she creates a weapon that fires an energy blast. 5: laser rifles are made

Zami
Zami puts away the Midas Gauntlets. Making a chest for them. 1: the chest turns to gold but you lock it up tight.
Zami tries creating new gauntlets. 4: Perfect fighting gauntlets are made
Zami retries making the Great Oxen. 5: you create 10 herds all led by the original
Zami creates reagents for a strength potion, to help with foes like the Duckstroyers. 5: Bring out the strength potion that tastes like booze!

Szentekh the Grand Judge
Build. Stone. Houses. GOD. DAMNIT. 6: A stone city is made
Disintegrate the chains of guilt. They are an unholy relic. 3: you try but they slip and flow off into a river of cherry juice
Assist the azirkan with my magic, again 5: they are assisted
Ignite sacred torches around the Azirkan settlement, Judgement Hall and the Well of Ambrosia to ward off darkness and it's inhabitants 5: if any evil steps within the city they shall burn

Elrinia
Help the tehps to create a kingdom (Egyrtian). 4: Egyptian like buildings are made
Teach them a mummification ritual that stops zombificacion of corpses. 2+bonus: they still rise but only if something evil invades there tomb
Pat the head of all tehps that did something great. 5: they cheer and try even harder
pat the head of the changeling too if it is still there never got around to thank him for the laws. 5: he thanks you for the pat and bows his head

Shadeborn

Use illusions to teach changelings magic. Instruct them to spread this knowledge to the races they have infiltrated. 2+bonus: They learn all magic and use it to create more schools for it

Through illusions, teach the changelings everything I know about the current gods. Instruct them to make shrines to those they favor, and to spread their knowledge of them to the races they have infiltrated. 3: they learn of most of the gods and try their best, some are caught some are not

Try and create an illusion system where two or more people in separate areas can be talking to each other as if directly. Test this with the changelings ((In a two-person setup, Person A would be able to see/hear an illusion of Person B, and Person B would be able to see/hear an illusion of Person A)) 6: it works a little to well, people can now also feel sensations if they are touched by illusions, illusion murder is now possible

If the above worked, contact each of the other gods through illusions and ask if they would be okay with a meeting between all of the gods using an illusion system. (i.e. they don't have to go anywhere if they agree, since they'll just be seeing illusions.) 5: all gods are contacted

Slirin

Create twisted forests in my realm, predators roam freely and the forest itself consumes those who wander too close. 4: its a large forest many demi humans venture in and don't come out, Giant wolves learn how to survive in there

Contact the shadowy Elin. Offer him sanctuary. Offer him protection. Offer him power.  :2+bonus: he takes the deal and makes himself a little castle

Expand my territory, spreading the stench and twisted forest. 1: you expand by a few inches

Create stinging insects that swarm and feed within my realm. 5: you create a legion of insects of all kind, they sting and it will hurt, also bees are made and spread to every corner

Cuvar the lost (Insane)
Make darkness flakes a delicious cereal 6: its instantly famous
LAUGH 4: its an evil laugh
Build a team of superhero's 6: go go dark rangers!
*Drink cheery juice!** 6: you drain the ocean of cherry juice
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 03:59:38 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2016, 03:52:59 pm »

I like this one. She is truly my friend. No other has understood me.
I visit the Elin personally often, teaching her of magics, and I discuss ideas for creation with her.

I give her thralls to assist in his ritual magic and prayer to me and listen to what she has to say.

Prove your devotion to me well, high priestess of mine.
All creatures in my realm will know to follow this Elin's order second only to mine. This one shall be adored above all but myself in my realm.
Your design may be improved.
Remake the Elin. She shall see in the dark, and have the power to become a swarm of hornets.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 04:04:50 pm by Sialia »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2016, 04:07:21 pm »

Make a new swamp
Create a new species they have incorporeal forms and gain bodies via possession of plants, they like carved pumpkins for the head (yatzus)
Create a specie of bio-luminisent pumpkin that grows in swamps
If successful in creating the Yatsus that them how to tame animals
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2016, 04:25:58 pm »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

"Huh. Well, can't let death take them."
Zami tries to resurrect the hunter that crumbled into dust. And also buff their body while she's at it.
Zami creates illusion fighting matches, through that illusion communication system.
"Can't let distance stop a good fight."

"Now... for something else."
Zami tries to make an iron club... again.
Zami goes to that cathedral, and works to improve her part of it, making it adorned in armor and murals depicting strength.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2016, 05:21:16 pm »

Random Disaster roll. 5: a tornado forms near alug (You can make a free action to protect a city or destroy the tornado
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2016, 07:23:38 pm »

Digita smirks and includes similar technology to the laser rifles into the Digits, allowing them to fire upon foes from a range.
She then creates a special divine version of a laser rifle for herself, supercharging it with her personal divine energy.
She also births a race of humanoids coated in blue fur, and labels them "Carranids".
She gives the Carranids access to advanced techology, despite not having helped them develop any kind of society.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2016, 09:04:05 pm »

"Perhaps rules for our actions would be good."
Using illusions, set up a meeting between all of the gods to discuss guidelines about the interactions between gods and their creations. (Please comment on whether your character would like to attend this meeting or not.)
((Also I'm not sure how this would work exactly, Bluexdog may need to comment about this.))
"A tornado has threatened Aulg along with the Elin and Changelings within. I must take action."
Remotely reverse the tornado's formation using time distortion.
Remotely find out what happened to those changelings who were detected. If any are in active danger use illusions to assist them.
Divinely empower the sword I made.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2016, 09:07:10 pm »

Slirin will cautiously attend the meeting.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2016, 09:15:51 pm »

4:Tornado diverted
No sig yet

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2016, 10:13:11 pm »

Create the Akirkan, a variant species of the Azirkan that are less intelligent and have only one eye. They are humanoids with reddish skin like the Azirkan, but embody the destructive and cruel side of judgement more. They still follow orders only from me and their champions. They breathe fire and their red skin is much rougher and thick enough to dull most blades.

Disintegrate the other God's shrines at my temple. Don't take it personally, it's just not going to work.

Command Zel to train the militia in destruction magic even more.

Attempt to create even more Sacred Torches only further away from the previous circle of torches
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2016, 04:33:09 am »

1. Send more hunters after the other locations.

2. Tell my moonlight mages to keep scrying.

3. Offer promises of magical favour to anyone who can capture the Corrupted One alive.

4. Forge a Moonlight Crystal great sword, to be my personal weapon.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2016, 01:12:41 am »

1.Create the first afterlife A black void that shifts to the person's imaginations and if they were virtuous will.All of his dead followers go here and any atheists or people who don't worship a god go here.It is located inside them.
2 Build shrines everywhere
3 listen to prayers
4 Have my dark rangers defend my followers bravely and eat some darkness flakes myself.

((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2016, 03:35:57 pm »

Valdenix

1. Send more hunters after the other locations. 5: all illusions

2. Tell my moonlight mages to keep scrying. 1: one comes close but is then struck blind

3. Offer promises of magical favor to anyone who can capture the Corrupted One alive. 3: no one steps up

4. Forge a Moonlight Crystal great sword, to be my personal weapon. 5: its crafted

Event: an illusion appears in front of you: "Oh father why do you hunt me? I thought you would be proud of my advances in magic. I was wrong, leave me be and no more of your hunters die

Čuvar Of The Lost
1. Create the first afterlife A black void that shifts to the person's imaginations and if they were virtuous will.All of his dead followers go here and any atheists or people who don't worship a god go here. It is located inside them. 5: its made and many lost souls end up in a judgment hall
2 Build shrines everywhere 3: you build them in the darkest corners of the world
3 listen to prayers 6: the prayers are loud to loud you find yourself deafened for a bit. you do hear one prayer, a woman begging for her child to be saved
4 Have my dark rangers defend my followers bravely and eat some darkness flakes myself. 3: the woman's child is saved but she herself is not
 You now have a baby girl to look after

Digita

Digita smirks and includes similar technology to the laser rifles into the Digits, allowing them to fire upon foes from a range. 1: none are given lasers
She then creates a special divine version of a laser rifle for herself, supercharging it with her personal divine energy. 6: its a bit big and way to heavy for you to carry
She also births a race of humanoids coated in blue fur, and labels them "Carranids". 6: you create way to many and the start building a city right away they have also made democracy
She gives the Carranids access to advanced techology, despite not having helped them develop any kind of society. 6: they take it and create a rocket and a special weapon to hurt gods

Zami Ironfist

Zami tries to resurrect the hunter that crumbled into dust. And also buff their body while she's at it. 4: hes back and better than ever
Zami creates illusion fighting matches, through that illusion communication system. 6: these reach major popularity, some die in death matches though
Zami tries to make an iron club... again. 4: its made finally
Zami goes to that cathedral, and works to improve her part of it, making it adorned in armor and murals depicting strength. 3: seems your shrine was removed

Create the Akirkan, a variant species of the Azirkan that are less intelligent and have only one eye. They are humanoids with reddish skin like the Azirkan, but embody the destructive and cruel side of judgement more. They still follow orders only from me and their champions. They breathe fire and their red skin is much rougher and thick enough to dull most blades. 4: they are made and make friends with the ogres soon after there is a half ogre half akirkan child, hes very smart and very strong

Disintegrate the other God's shrines at my temple. Don't take it personally, it's just not going to work. 6: they leave no residue but your people are a bit mad and start to worship you less -5 divinity

Command Zel to train the militia in destruction magic even more. 6: he teaches them very well, some blow each other up in practice

Attempt to create even more Sacred Torches only further away from the previous circle of torches 3: they burn out

Elrinia

Make a new swamp 6: More like a marsh
Create a new species they have incorporeal forms and gain bodies via possession of plants, they like carved pumpkins for the head (yatzus) 6: they are all made and are very beautiful, some start taking over demi human body's
Create a specie of bio-luminisent pumpkin that grows in swamps 5: oh pretty!
If successful in creating the Yatsus that them how to tame animals 1: they don't learn how

August Shadeborn:
Using illusions, set up a meeting between all of the gods to discuss guidelines about the interactions between gods and their creations. (Please comment on whether your character would like to attend this meeting or not.) 4: the meeting is called to attention, all gods attend
Remotely find out what happened to those changelings who were detected. If any are in active danger use illusions to assist them. 1: they were all killed save for the ones in alug
Divinely empower the sword I made. 6: it glows brightly and seems to bend reality around itself

Silrin
I visit the Elin personally often, teaching her of magics, and I discuss ideas for creation with her.  6: she enjoys your company, she also gives you an idea for a disease (Black death)
I give her thralls to assist in his ritual magic and prayer to me and listen to what she has to say. 4: they all love their new unholy matron/champion, The elin thanks you for sanctuary
All creatures in my realm will know to follow this Elin's order second only to mine. This one shall be adored above all but myself in my realm. 5: they will do whatever she says, along with you
Remake the Elin. She shall see in the dark, and have the power to become a swarm of hornets 3: she gains night vision but nothing else
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 24