Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 24

Author Topic: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC  (Read 16804 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2016, 03:37:50 pm »

((Nope still me and im waiting for sialia to respond))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2016, 04:04:54 pm »

((I don't know I am supposed to respond, is this an initiation of a conversation?))
Slirin turns, a mass of flies buzzing around its face as it smiles at its friend.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2016, 07:52:05 pm »

"P̤͚͇̦l̫͍̦̦̤̜̜e̮̣̯̺̤a̭͖̟̪̤̰s̭̻̖̺e̺̞̼̲̣ ̤͍͇͎̥̞̪͢s̛t̛̪̙͉̣̫̥o̤͓̦̤p̡̭ ͘f̺̯̝̻o͖̻̤͔̦͖͞r̘̘̖͝c͇̦͜ḭ̶̭̤̬̦̯̫n̡̬̣̫g̪͍͕̀ ̡͍͇͇̼̼y̞̬̕o͓͓ṳ̗r̯ ̡̲̹͎̥̱s̠̟̹͜t͎̙̤̦͉u̠͠f͚͜f̵ ̛͚͖̞̮ọ͕̀n̜͖͝ ̝̺͖̥̣o̻͍͔̼t̪̩̭h҉̦ẹ͖̪ͅrs̻͈͈̜̪ͅ ̯̪̲̜̬͍̟a̧l̹l̩͈̹ ̳r҉í͙̹̭̘̰̫g̙̺̪͙̜h̙͢t̨̮͙?̘͈̻̟̲̩͓ I̵͍̱̮͕͎'m͏̰͙̝͎̟͉ ̼̹̗͎̥̙̪a̶̩̫̤̗͉͙ͅ ͏͇̞̙̠͓go̝̪̘̮̰d͇͉͎͉̭̠̩ ̦̦̻o͢f͕̼̻́ ̨͖̼̬p̱͕͔͇͈̜͕r͚̟̠̝̼o̳t̷̞͔̺͉ec͔͓̻tį̤͇̹o̭̖̘̞̺͞n̻̲͚͢ͅͅ ̠̗a̮̥̥͝s͘ ̴͚͔̰͍̝͔w͇̱e͢l͉̫͚̯l̪ ̹͉͍̝͔̼a̛͕̖̫͙̱̰n̤͔̪d̞͡ ̩̗̜͖y͈̞o͈̭͚̺u̵̩r̲̥ ̢̤̤͖j̯̣̝͚͡u͕̼̣͚̱ͅṣ̞̦̻̝t͚̳̰̙͈̺̖ ̫̫̠̟͚̺́m͎̪̫̦a̺̰̠k̢̝̭i͏͚n҉̠g̛̮̳͍̖ ͎̭̫͔̖m̘̪y͈̗͇ ̢̪̺j̘o̠͍͎̪̱̯̥ḅ̸̘̗̰ ͈̪͎͈h̸̩̣͈͔̪a̳̣̯͖͢r̵͓̯d̤̫̪̗̥er͉͓͉̫̟͈̲͢.̶̭̭̗͖͚ͅ"

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2016, 08:12:28 pm »

Slirin frowns You don't like my gifts. It settles, that manic happiness leaving it. You still took the vampires. All I have done is give. Made maggots, a wonderful food source. I got rid of your dead. I have given to you always. Now you tell me it's not wanted?

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2016, 08:22:35 pm »

"Lay off the guy. While it may not immediately seem advantageous for there to be bad 'stuff' in the world, adversity builds character.

Just you watch.
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2016, 08:25:15 pm »

Slirin slurps back and swallows a few flies as they crawl out from between its teeth. I wanted to help.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2016, 08:56:45 pm »

They quietly nod.... giving you....well you feel they gave you a smile before they get to work.
Make my temple bigger big enough yo work as a first city.
Expand the darkness across the land.
Make a lake of blood for the vampires to drink from.
Create a sword made of absolute darkness.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2016, 10:21:20 pm »

Valdenix

1. Create a mountain range of luminescent crystals beneath Aulg, these crystals shall act as focusing tools for lunar magic. 2+Bonus: you tons of crystals

2. I task my Moonlit mages to begin systematic excavation and experimentation with the crystals, that they may unlock further magical potency. 5: they learn to draw power from the crystals

3. I descend to the mortal plane briefly and spar with my Steadfast; that it may grow in skill in the arts of battle and personal combat. 2+bonus: The first one knocks you on your ass

4. I task the swiftest, strongest, most ruthless of my Elin to be my Hunters; they are to find the corrupted one, by any means necessary, to the ends of this world. 1: They find the dark one but are then killed by him, you find a body with a message reading "False god! stop looking for me or there will be consequences"

Čuvar Of The Lost
(Insanity affects actions)

Make my temple bigger big enough yo work as a first city. 3: it turns into a giant poultry statue
Expand the darkness across the land. 3: you make clouds that are shaped like monkeys
Make a lake of blood for the vampires to drink from. 4: you make a cherry juice river
Create a sword made of absolute darkness. 5: you create a rubber chicken made out of darkness

Digita
Digita imbues a small group of Digits with sentience, severing their bond to the Digitum. She recolors them to a vibrant red, and renames them "Enlightened". 1: nothing happens
She instructs the Enlightened to create a home for themselves away from the Digitum. [cant happen cause they don't exist]
She spends the rest of her turn helping the Enlightened. [invalid]

Zami

Zami continues the attempt to teach the ways of forgemaking. 4: all demi humans know how to craft
Zami tries to teach the Ogres how to make magma forges. 2:+ bonus: they are made
Zami takes off her silver gauntlets, and tries to improve them at her forge, both in mobility and durability. 6: they are created and are accidentally cursed with a gold touch
Zami then creates a whole lot of Great Oxen, which when standing on four (which they always do), is as tall as an Ogre (5 meters). 4: they are made but turn into solid gold the second after, one remains

The judge

Tents aren't okay. Upgrade them to stone buildings. 1: giant duck statues are made
Try imbuing the chains with Judgement again 1: the chains cause guilt now
((The other shrines don't bother me, I'm on good terms with those gods so consider it a gift))
Mold spirits of destruction into existance, called Unravelers. They are orange apparitions that destroy what they touch so long as it is guilty and levitate slightly off the ground, serving as an extension of my Destructive punishments. 6: they spread out and destroy a lot of the demi humans and ogres they take the form of a duck
Also assist the azirkan with their stone houses through use of my creation magic 6: the statues topple over

Elrinia

Make sure the theps (the race of sapient scarabs) can get drinkable water easy 4: its drinkable!
Paint the sun a light blue color 6: you create a second sun
Create a ring of space dust around the planet 4: its made and will now serve as a home for the gods
Go to somewhere random in the planet and turn a small part of the forest into a swamp 1: the ogres move in right away

Shadeborn

Create illusions to communicate with the other gods directly. 2+bonus: its done and works perfectly
Through an illusion, notify Szentekh the Grand Judge that the laws my changelings are spreading may require a judicial system that I am sure he could supply. 4: the message is sent
Through an illusion, notify Valdenix that I may wish to help him find the corrupt Elin, if he can offer something sufficient in return. 6: hes told
Look through the past to find the corrupted Elin's location, if successful communicate information to Valdenix 6: you find him in several locations at once, he appears in each area the gods have touched, you can tell that one of them is real and the others are illusions, youll have to guess where he is:

A: elin city
B: Ogre swamp
C: Demi human village
D: Digit factory
G: The sandy beach of the scarab people

Slirin
Create flies to breed maggots. They are tasty, an excellent source of sustainence, can be used in healing infection by feasting upon it, and like to feast on the flesh of the dead. A wonderful gift for all the other gods. 4: maggots are every where now
Create thralls. These creatures are created to worship and obey. They will feast upon maggots and rotting flesh 4: Yay cannibalism! you gain 2 divinity every turn now
The wind and air become rancid, the smell of rot carrying around the planet. The wind is a breath of putrid air and the rain stinking of infection. 4: Your cave and area now smell like death
Flesh out a bigger cavern to fit all the walking dead 6: you make a hit a dungeon of sorts: ENTER THE PUNGEON! Joking your cave is much much bigger now
No sig yet

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2016, 10:34:42 pm »

Build. Stone. Houses. GOD. DAMNIT.
Disintegrate the chains of guilt. They are an unholy relic.
Assist the azirkan with my magic, again
Ignite sacred torches around the Azirkan settlement, Judgement Hall and the Well of Ambrosia to ward off darkness and it's inhabitants
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2016, 10:43:23 pm »

Is talking a free action (in general) and is talking through illusions a free action (for me specifically)?

Edit: Talking to Valdenix through an illusion:
"I have discerned that this corrupt child of yours is capable of creating illusions that; at the very least, I am not able to casually differentiate from the true Elin. However, I do know a series of locations, one of which I can guarantee he is at. Between Elin city, the Ogre swamp, the Demi human village, the Digit factory the sandy beach of the scarab people; which would be his location in your mind? From my research, he is at one of those locations; illusions are at the others."
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 10:52:14 pm by Rautherdir »

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2016, 10:45:08 pm »

Is talking a free action (in general) and is talking through illusions a free action (for me specifically)?
talking is free. All people afflicted with insanity are no longer insane
No sig yet

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2016, 10:55:27 pm »

I think they are plotting against me. They didn't like my gifts.
Create twisted forests in my realm, predators roam freely and the forest itself consumes those who wander too close.
I am not the only one they are after.
Contact the shadowy Elin. Offer him sanctuary. Offer him protection. Offer him power. 
I need to spread my borders. Protect myself.
Expand my territory, spreading the stench and twisted forest.
I create for myself a swarm.
Create stinging insects that swarm and feed within my realm.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2016, 12:27:50 am »

Digita sulks momentarily, lamenting how she sucks at making things work.
Then, to make herself feel better, she creates a weapon that fires an energy blast.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2016, 01:18:18 am »

"I have discerned that this corrupt child of yours is capable of creating illusions that; at the very least, I am not able to casually differentiate from the true Elin. However, I do know a series of locations, one of which I can guarantee he is at. Between Elin city, the Ogre swamp, the Demi human village, the Digit factory the sandy beach of the scarab people; which would be his location in your mind? From my research, he is at one of those locations; illusions are at the others."

"I myself would not know. It disturbs me that it may be within Aulg, my children's seat and home. Thank you for your assistance. You may call upon me for aid at your discretion."

1. Have the Steadfast scour Aulg the Elin city for the Corrupted.

2. Personally visit the Ogre Swamp.

3. Levy a new batch of Hunters, to search the rest. Even if they fail, it will narrow down the search.

4. Task my moonlight mages to use their now powers to scry the location of the Corrupted One, and the nature behind its corruption.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2016, 05:07:43 am »

Help the tehps to create a kingdom (Egyrtian).
Teach them a mummification ritual that stops zombificacion of corpses.
Pat the head of all tehps that did something great.
pat the head of the changeling too if it is still there never got around to thank him for the laws.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 24