Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24

Author Topic: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC  (Read 16776 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2016, 03:24:42 pm »

[Valdenix]
1. Remake Aulg, the Skyseat shall be formed. 4: it floats gently above the clouds

2. Give the Elin further guidance on creating a system of governance, that they may develop themselves further. 6: they make a highly religious law system

3. Seek out the corrupted one, it must be found, and examined. 2: he is not found, you can feel strange magic's at work

4. Begin teaching the wisest of my Elin, especially my historian, a system of lunar magic. 4: The order of the moonlit mages is formed

[Čuvar Of The Lost]
Attempt manipulation of the vampires turning them into something more like a jinrou with less craving for blood and the abilty to be in light. 3: they remain the same
Have my first race which shall be named after myself defend the vampires and all my weaker worshippers and creations. 3: you make baby versions of them and you quickly grow attached
Move my followers into the temple. 2 + stat bonus: they move into the nursery wing
Focus energy into a small glowing gem. 1: it poofs

[Digita]
Digita incites the Cathodians to enslave another species. 1: they go after ogres and are crushed
She also, after much consideration, puts on the shirt, only after changing it to say 'Myself' instead of Ogres. 1: it still says ogres
That being done, she creates a small natural satellite for the planet, like a miniature sun, composed of energy. 3: its much smaller then you wanted it to be
She then checks up on her Digits. 4: they have a thriving community

[Zami Ironfist]
Zami tries to make the Demihumans setup a meritocracy based on strength. 6: they do that but then quickly develop a democracy
Zami tries to make some sort of training school system to make the Demihumans become stronger. 6: it works well, too well and now the strong are fighting amongst themselves
Zami tries to create Titan Wolves, 20 meter tall wolves (yes, tall, even when they stand on all four), in the mountains. 2 + stat bonus: they are made and are now hunted by ogres or tamed
Zami teaches the Demihumans to make forges, where they can smelt metal. This may also give them some ideas on housemaking, seeing as you need to cover the forge against rain. 3: they make leaky roofs and smelters.

Random event roll:3: You notice that there is a dark haired Demi human that is much stronger than the others

[Szentekh the Grand Judge]
Instruct the Azirkan to build their city around the Well of Ambrosia, under the same terms as last time (militaristic theocracy with a holy militia) 1: they try to build but it all crashes down, they instead live in tents
Imbue the golden chains with Judgement, so that any guilty that I strike with them will become entangled and their powers weakened 1: nothing happens
Have Zel train the azirkan militia in Destruction magic 4: Zel makes a militia and trains them
Raise a shrine to remind the Azirkan of my divinity 6: they make an entire cathedral, sadly it isn't just to you, there are a few other shrines. +1 divinity every turn (Zami, Elrinia, Valdenix also gain +1 divinity every turn)

[Elrinia]
Make sure the water is drinkable for the scarabs 3: salty!
Teach them about music and other arts 3: they sound horrible but cook a mean apple pie
Teach them about metallurgy 3: they don't take to it and instead focus on the arts
Give them praise but they must remember that the road to perfection is hard even for a goddess and so they always must search for ways to improve for themselves 6: they will now try and be as perfect as possible even if they have to kill to achieve it

[August Shadeborn]
Instruct the changelings to hide among the other races and spread their law among them 4: they blend in rather well, they establish fair laws in all the current governments
Cause the dead to become ghosts, illusions of their past selves. 1: they fade as soon as they leave their body's.
Create a weapon imbued with Illusion and Time, my spheres. 2+ bonus: it is made and constantly shifting.
Create armor imbued with Illusion and Time. 5: Multi color armor is created I can blend in with anything

[Slirin]
I create all manner of predators in the sea, including krakens and sea monsters to lurk in the depths. 5: RELEASE THE KRAKEN!
I attempt to bring into being a natural process by which the dead of all races rise to become part of the horde 2+bonus: all dead will rise up and join the horde
I bestow upon the undead intelligence with which to coordinate themselves 3: they are rather stupid
Create natural disasters. Tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes.  5: is that a sharknado in the distance?

[new Disasters roll] (Works like normal roll, 1-3 no disaster, 4-6 disaster) 1: no disasters occur

No sig yet

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2016, 03:48:46 pm »

1. Create a mountain range of luminescent crystals beneath Aulg, these crystals shall act as focusing tools for lunar magic.

2. I task my Moonlit mages to begin systematic excavation and experimentation with the crystals, that they may unlock further magical potency.

3. I descend to the mortal plane briefly and spar with my Steadfast; that it may grow in skill in the arts of battle and personal combat.

4. I task the swiftest, strongest, most ruthless of my Elin to be my Hunters; they are to find the corrupted one, by any means necessary, to the ends of this world.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2016, 04:17:41 pm »

'They adopted my vampires! They must like them.' something is off about Slirin. It seems unusually.... Happy
Create flies to breed maggots. They are tasty, an excellent source of sustainence, can be used in healing infection by feasting upon it, and like to feast on the flesh of the dead. A wonderful gift for all the other gods.
'I do like how being worshipped feels.'
Create thralls. These creatures are created to worship and obey. They will feast upon maggots and rotting flesh.
'This place could smell a little better too.'
The wind and air become rancid, the smell of rot carrying around the planet. The wind is a breath of putrid air and the rain stinking of infection.
'I feel like I have made many friends. I may need to knock down a few walls so we have space in here.'
Flesh out a bigger cavern to fit all the walking dead

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2016, 04:19:06 pm »

Elrinia hears her children saying they will reach perfection even if they have to stand in a mountain of corpses to do it, her answers is obvious "I am so proud of all of you"

Make sure the theps (the race of sapient scarabs) can get drinkable water easy
Paint the sun a light blue colour
Create a ring of space dust around the planet
Go to somewhere random in the planet and turn a small part of the forest into a swamp
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2016, 04:24:36 pm »

Tents aren't okay. Upgrade them to stone buildings.
Try imbuing the chains with Judgement again
((The other shrines don't bother me, I'm on good terms with those gods so consider it a gift))
Mold spirits of destruction into existance, called Unravelers. They are orange apparitions that destroy what they touch so long as it is guilty and levitate slightly off the ground, serving as an extension of my Destructive punishments.
Also assist the azirkan with their stone houses through use of my creation magic
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2016, 04:30:33 pm »

Well, at least the factory will keep making more Cathodians.

Digita imbues a small group of Digits with sentience, severing their bond to the Digitum. She recolors them to a vibrant red, and renames them "Enlightened".
She instructs the Enlightened to create a home for themselves away from the Digitum.
She spends the rest of her turn helping the Enlightened.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2016, 04:31:22 pm »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

"Hmph, should've known. They made a system favoring rhetoric over physical achievement.
The training however, perfect. By competing with each other, you will always have something to aspire for.
"
Zami continues the attempt to teach the ways of forgemaking.
"I cannot let you go about with incomplete knowledge. I didn't do that with the og...r..."
Zami tries to teach the Ogres how to make magma forges.
"You may rebel, but I will not let you be killed where simple armor can save you."
Zami takes off her silver gauntlets, and tries to improve them at her forge, both in mobility and durability.
Zami then creates a whole lot of Great Oxen, which when standing on four (which they always do), is as tall as an Ogre (5 meters).
"Too few animals in this world. It needs more."
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 04:34:48 pm by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2016, 05:52:07 pm »

Create illusions to communicate with the other gods directly.
"Fair laws still require those to enforce them and judge those guilty of breaking, but that is not my area of expertise. I should contact some of the others so we may aid each other."
Through an illusion, notify Szentekh the Grand Judge that the laws my changelings are spreading may require a judicial system that I am sure he could supply.
"It would be wise to form alliances with some of the others."
Through an illusion, notify Valdenix that I may wish to help him find the corrupt Elin, if he can offer something sufficient in return.
"If I wish to find out how tempered my armor is, I must first put it on."
Equip the armor.
Look through the past to find the corrupted Elin's location, if successful communicate information to Valdenix.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 07:58:10 am by Rautherdir »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2016, 06:00:30 pm »

Through an illusion, notify Valdenix that I may wish to help him find the corrupt Elin, if he can offer something sufficient in return.

"If you can find my corrupted child, alive, and bring it to me, then I will owe you.  Any one favour you may ask of me, in the future. I do not offer this lightly."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2016, 06:09:02 pm »

"If you can find my corrupted child, alive, and bring it to me, then I will owe you.  Any one favour you may ask of me, in the future. I do not offer this lightly."

((You receiving that message is heavily dependent on the success of my actions this turn, though due to illusions being my sphere I'm going to assume that barring a 1 or 6 I'll succeed. I would have to act on the next turn, but preemptively here is my response if I succeed in contacting you.))
"Good, perhaps I can look into the past to see where this corrupted child of yours traveled."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2016, 06:11:31 pm »

((How exactly are Gods communicating in this world?  I've been assuming we've been separate from the physical realm, are we actually physically present, and therefore need to speak face to face?))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2016, 06:14:05 pm »

((Not sure, Bluexdog will have to confirm, but for my case specifically I think this might affect communication:

Turn 1:

August Shadeborn:
Become invisible.  5: you disappear

Actually, as far as I'm aware none of your characters ever saw me or have had a conversation with me, so I'm not actually sure if your characters know I exist.))
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 06:17:18 pm by Rautherdir »

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2016, 06:31:08 pm »

They know something is creating magic, and most gods are physically present  but can still communicate by senses and feelings.

Also all gods notice a foreign entity most likely a god that was never seen
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 06:38:24 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2016, 10:39:46 pm »

'They adopted my vampires! They must like them.' something is off about Slirin. It seems unusually.... Happy
Create flies to breed maggots. They are tasty, an excellent source of sustainence, can be used in healing infection by feasting upon it, and like to feast on the flesh of the dead. A wonderful gift for all the other gods.
'I do like how being worshipped feels.'
Create thralls. These creatures are created to worship and obey. They will feast upon maggots and rotting flesh.
'This place could smell a little better too.'
The wind and air become rancid, the smell of rot carrying around the planet. The wind is a breath of putrid air and the rain stinking of infection.
'I feel like I have made many friends. I may need to knock down a few walls so we have space in here.'
Flesh out a bigger cavern to fit all the walking dead
Quietly they sigh walking up to you and place a hand on your shoulder.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2016, 03:08:16 pm »

(all actions in?))
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24