Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24

Author Topic: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC  (Read 16781 times)

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2016, 02:08:51 pm »

-snip-

"You have done more than enough, patron of traitors. Judgement awaits thee."

Instruct my children to make their home in the gaping maw of the pit, it shall be a militaristic theocracy with a massive holy militia
Make a large patch of ground close to the mouth of the pit (but not too close) endlessly ooze a golden, syrupy ambrosia that will feed all their mortal hungers
Raise a massive judgement hall out of stone that is also near the pit for the grandest of trials to be held
Request steel chains from the armor goddess
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 03:00:11 pm by Mallos »
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2016, 02:24:04 pm »

need 4 more actions for the turn to proceed
No sig yet

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2016, 02:37:54 pm »

((from who?))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2016, 02:44:05 pm »

(Sorry I accidentally didn't read last turn.)

Go to the dessert and create a race of golden scarab-like people
Create a great river so they can raise animals and plants
Gave them knowledge of Egyptian architecture
Make then great artisans
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2016, 02:44:32 pm »

(Malos and NDLR is left, will get started on the bulk of the turn)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 02:47:35 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2016, 03:00:44 pm »

(Mallos and NDLR is left, will get started on the bulk of the turn)

((Apologies. Actions submitted.))

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2016, 03:14:33 pm »

Čuvar Of The Lost
Cover Slirin with the vast darkness that covers the world. 2: a small shadow is covering Slirin now

Crush their limbs into pieces. 1: you poke Slirin with a stick

Crush their mind until they are nothing but my loyal agent 3: you give decay a headache

Undo everything they have done 2: nothing happens
Zami creates a suit of armor big enough for an Ogre.  1:You make the ogres shirts
Zami creates life, strong life, lots of it. 6: you create smaller creatures with fair skin and some with dark skin, they have varying hair colors and heights, some male some female, their numbers are vast and they have the strength of ogres, you made demi humans, they respect you as an equal, one of the stronger males eye you with something foreign, small note one of them has pink hair and is a mother figure to many (Nudge nudge to abstract)

If Zami creates her divine armor, she exchanges her divine energy whip for it, and dons it.
Regardless, she creates what is essentially an eyebot, powered by divine energy, and dubs it a "Cathodian".Zami hands you an "I heart ogres" shirt. 3: you create a small fleet of eyebots, half of them are glitched and or on fire. only one is left

Assuming her success with the previous action, she creates a factory over one of the Divine Fissures, which converts the Divine Energy into matter, then combines that matter with spare Divine Energy to create more Cathodians. 4:A factory is made and you replace the fleet with a new one, you do keep the original as a pet though

She then grants the Cathodians sentience, and instructs them to construct a city, defining a city as a floating sphere in the sky that can sustain them, and possibly even produce more of them.
She spends the rest of her turn observing their progress 3:They try but they lack limbs to do such a thing
Gave them knowledge of Egyptian architecture 5: they build monuments and towns at once
Make then great artisans 6: they make a circle of weirdly assorted stones and a giant triangle

Instruct my children to make their home in the gaping maw of the pit, it shall be a militaristic theocracy with a massive holy militia. 1 + creation: they are bowing at your feet to afraid to move, when they do move they build their city
Make a large patch of ground close to the mouth of the pit (but not too close) endlessly ooze a golden, syrupy ambrosia that will feed all their mortal hungers 6: its made but it soon fills the hole and your people no longer have a build site
Raise a massive judgement hall out of stone that is also near the pit for the grandest of trials to be held 5: it rises out of the ground, its a perfect silver, gold, and obsidian castle/court
Request steel chains from the armor goddess 5: they poof into your hands, they are gold instead of steel colored
________________________________________________________________________________
Slirin
Give time power over some sickness, that if given enough time a sickness shall pass. Others last forever and others cause death, these, time shall not have power over. 1: you accidentally remove desease from all mortals

Take command over the walking dead, they shall hunger endlessly. 5: they roam around eating any mortal who wanders from their village

I create a lair in which my zombies and myself may reside beneath the earth. 3: its a cramped cave

I create the vampire, a creature that may only stride within darkness, and which hungers for the blood of all the living. I instruct them to worship the darkness as well as the hunger, giving the darkness further worshipers to feed their divinity 5: you and the dark god both receive 5 divinity with the creation of these abominations
Form an oasis in the midst of the desert. 4: a small island pops up in the middle of the ocean
Make every grain of sand in the desert a focus for an illusion, filling the desert with illusions to lure those with ill intent to their doom. 6: the magic foci is to vast thus it leaves the limited sand and flees into the water thus creating waves
_________________________________________________________________________________
Valdenix's actions will be added once made
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2016, 03:19:49 pm »

Digita smirks.

"Silly robots. Of course you don't have arms. So how are you going to build this city?

Mmmm... there are quite a few other, more dexterous species, that could be made to fear you, and obey you...
"

Digita incites the Cathodians to enslave another species.
She also, after much consideration, puts on the shirt, only after changing it to say 'Myself' instead of Ogres.
That being done, she creates a small natural satellite for the planet, like a miniature sun, composed of energy.
She then checks up on her Digits.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2016, 03:20:00 pm »

((Sorry.  Just add this to the next turn.))

1. Remake Aulg, the Skyseat shall be formed.

2. Give the Elin further guidance on creating a system of governance, that they may develop themselves further.

3. Seek out the corrupted one, it must be found, and examined.

4. Begin teaching the wisest of my Elin, especially my historian, a system of lunar magic.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2016, 03:33:15 pm »

"I really have bad luck with water, let's work in my children a bit more."

Make sure the water is drinkable for the scarabs
Teach them about music and other arts
Teach them about metallurgy
Give them praise but they must remember that the road to perfection is hard even for a goddess and so they always must search for ways to improve for themselves
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2016, 03:39:27 pm »

"This is quite the unforeseen consequence. Nevermind it, children. Build your home next to it, so it may be harvested from."

Instruct the Azirkan to build their city around the Well of Ambrosia, under the same terms as last time (militaristic theocracy with a holy militia)
Imbue the golden chains with Judgement, so that any guilty that I strike with them will become entangled and their powers weakened
Have Zel train the azirkan militia in Destruction magic
Raise a shrine to remind the Azirkan of my divinity

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2016, 03:46:55 pm »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

"Hmph, so small. The strong, take control. Then elect the second strongest to help."
Zami tries to make the Demihumans setup a meritocracy based on strength.
Zami tries to make some sort of training school system to make the Demihumans become stronger.
"As for the Ogres, have some dogs."
Zami tries to create Titan Wolves, 20 meter tall wolves (yes, tall, even when they stand on all four), in the mountains.
"Now, for some armor."
Zami teaches the Demihumans to make forges, where they can smelt metal. This may also give them some ideas on housemaking, seeing as you need to cover the forge against rain.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 03:52:18 pm by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2016, 04:50:19 pm »

'The sea must hunger too'
I create all manner of predators in the sea, including krakens and sea monsters to lurk in the depths.
'I shall take all the dead'
I attempt to bring into being a natural process by which the dead of all races rise to become part of the zombie army.
'They shall need means to do their work.'
I bestow upon the undead intelligence with which to coordinate themselves.
'The very earth shall seek to consume.'
Create natural disasters. Tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2016, 09:54:45 pm »

"This is not working as I hoped it would."
Instruct the changelings to hide among the other races and spread their law among them.
((I'm assuming they're still alive.))
"Time was given hunger, now I shall give death illusion."
Cause the dead to become ghosts, illusions of their past selves.
"This new god, Slirin, grows as a threat. I must find a way to protect myself from harm."
Create a weapon imbued with Illusion and Time, my spheres.
Create armor imbued with Illusion and Time.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 01:25:33 am by Rautherdir »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2016, 08:49:00 am »

Attempt manipulation of the vampires turning them into something more like a jinrou with less craving for blood and the abilty to be in light.
Have my first race which shall be named after myself defend the vampires and all my weaker worshippers and creations.
Move my followers into the temple.
Focus energy into a small glowing gem.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24