Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24

Author Topic: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC  (Read 16761 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC
« Reply #330 on: January 03, 2017, 06:34:31 pm »

"'Kay."

Changes plan.

It seems that she doesn't realize that Umbulali has no time for any of their shit right now.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 06:37:51 pm by Failbird105 »

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 03, 2017, 07:51:25 pm »

Zami bestows upon all races, a powerful immune system. Letting them build up immunity to any disease, even the ones they normally should be unable to. 2+b: your people cant get infected
Zami emphasizes the importance of health among her people 4: they become the healthiest of all the races
Zami orders EVERYONE to conquer Slirin's people. Well, all that are capable of getting there 3: their nursing their wounds still
Zami attempts to rebuild her body, to regain the lost sphere, and maybe get rid of the madness. 6: your body is better than before, in fact you now can add 1 more sphere

Repeat above option if needed not needed

Temporary give Zami my Perfection sphere, maybe it will help her. $: she recives it and you can now only guess what will happen

Attack Slirin with my rainbow mirror death ray 3:You hit Akashirs walking city instead
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calm everyone the fuck down cancel all offensive actions in the name of protection
Repeat above until successful. 6: the death ray is destroyed, but still manages to fire off a shot, everyone wont get hungery
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Undo the Black Plague using time powers. 6: The plague never happend
Repeat if it failed: no need
Create a temporal distortion in the door in the other world's tower that allows people to access Terra Prime.
Repeat if it failed 5: The Hole in space time is made
_________________________________________________________________________________
For the left arm, she creates an upgraded version of her previous divine laser. 2+b: its made
 For her right hand, she creates a grasper with the ability to summon any kind of matter. 1: it instead can only create barn yard animals but can still grasp
For the legs, she creates something akin to thrusters, allowing her incredible movement in space. 1: your boots will be fluffy bunny's that can hop really high
For the torso, she implants an unlimited supply of divine energy. 1: Its not unlimited but its solar power
For the head, she creates a weapon similar to that installed within New Eden. 3: its just a helmet
__________________________________________________________________________________
Bless Corvo and it's creations with total immunity to disease: already done by another god
Repeat previous action if necessary.
Grab the spear that was previously used to kill me. Imbue it with both Judgement and Decay, all it shall feel the agony of their sins and their bodies shall wither and dry into dust. 1: it instead turns people into ducks
Create the Orakan, massive golems made of decaying flesh who spread their disease to the Guilty. 5: it shall do just that but it the disease wont work
________________________________________________________________________________
Spend three actions creating the planet swallowers once more. Giant space creatures that feast on worlds. Each action will improve the creatures further, or create them in the previous action was not successful.
1.2.6: its made and the eaters get bigger

Ellatha will spread desperate starving hunger amongst all creation not belonging to her family or Corvo. This will be intended to starve many of the creatures affected. Canceled due to Corvos calming action

Slirin will defend itself using its last action against the attacks of those who would cause it harm.
6: no one can hurt you next turn
_________________________________________________________________________________
I Appear, Moderately hungover, and immediately work to Create a bar and an infinitely deep fountain of Booze. The Fountain's Contents will of course get stronger with time. 6: you create a castle with several fountains of wine and mead and brandy. many flock to this castle and you quickly earn fame and reverence of all races and animals. you also pick up the most beautiful mortal-ish person you find (Ellantha) and make her your bride. you wake up the next morning with her next to you and your head hurts
______________________________________________________________________________________
Create a new blank world in a separate realm. Connected by a portal that can't be accessed by anything that Umbulali doesn't LET in. 5: nothing you don't like will be able to get in

If unsuccessful, use further actions to change the result until successful.

When/if successful, use remaining actions to cause random changes in the landscape. 436: mountains and oceans are formed in your world

No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 03, 2017, 07:57:39 pm »

Digita scraps the body, and goes to the Divine Bar to get tanked.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 03, 2017, 08:15:25 pm »

I Party and Drink to Get rid of my Headache.

Next I Create a Trash can, Within it there is a one way portal to Umbulali's world.

Then I go Drink and Party some more.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 03, 2017, 08:19:25 pm »

Make oceans of blue light in Temporia (the other world).
Make Temporia's sky glow all on it's own, but not brightly.
Repeat the last one if it failed.
Imbue the dragons with the ability to travel to and from Temporia as they please.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 08:29:14 pm by Rautherdir »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 04, 2017, 03:30:29 am »

[Elrina Goddess of beauty]

"Fools, my death ray cannot be destroyed is just sunlight reflected by a normal mirror now eat rainbow flavored death"

Use the death ray in the world eaters.

Use the death ray in the world eaters again.

Use the death ray in the world eaters a third time.

Calmly enjoy a cup of chocolate and a plate cookies.

Try to obtain new spheres because why not?
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 04, 2017, 05:01:21 am »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

Zami finally snaps out of madness, she's not feeling well, the changes have wreaked havoc on her body and mind.
"Fffuck. That's... fuck you Slirin, this is all your fault. If you didn't try to conquer my people with god powers, I wouldn't use god powers against you.
You are aggressive, vindictive, and cruel. Sure, I'm aggressive, but not nearly as vindictive or cruel.
If you or your children attack me and my people again with god powers, expect me to use god powers to punish them. And don't expect it to be proportionate.
"
Zami tries to manifest herself more, to add a new Sphere, the Sphere of Health.
"Because for some reason I'm the one that does the most to fight disease."
Zami puts in her religious texts, remedies and ways to maintain one's health.

Zami creates Edenfruit. It's thorny apples three times the size that are very nutritional, tastes divine, and are good for your health. They grow on great trees, which requires good climbers to pick them, unless you take them when they fall.

Zami creates Ebonrice. It's Rice, but the leaves are black, revealing the white rice inside. It's delicious, nutritious, and healthy. They're not as good as Edenfruit, but it's much easier to harvest and farm.

Zami is turning ever so slightly away from the evil alignment.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 04, 2017, 05:19:25 pm »

Attack Zami with the duck spear.
Repeat if she isn't turned into a duck
Do my best to wither away Zami's blessings of health
Repeat above if unsuccessful.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 04, 2017, 05:27:14 pm »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

"Are you fucking serious?! You were all sad about losing the kid when they do THIS?! I'm going to kill them again. This is just natural selection."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 04, 2017, 05:34:37 pm »

Slirin spends an action to protect it's son from the inevitable retaliation.

Slirin has otherwise waned in interest with Zami and goes to check out this fountain of beer. In its presence, the fermentation moves faster.

Decide that alcohol makes a fair and balanced poison that may make the other gods less mad at me all the time. Make it widely available and strong.

Call upon the dragon girl thing to come visit Slirin. It wants to get to know her.

Ellatha will also have her harpies seduce anyone who enters the land of beer and revelry.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 06:00:28 pm by Sialia »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 07, 2017, 12:54:43 pm »

Corvo is... Currently busy in a corner of the darkness bashing their head agasint a wall in frustration.
"Why....Are people so fucking violent."
Okay then if everyone is gonna be a douche then let's chain up everyone! ((Except me and failbirds character.)) Make sure these chains make them powerless.

Repeat until successful
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 01:01:58 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 07, 2017, 01:00:08 pm »

Corvo is... Currently busy in a corner of the darkness bashing their head agasint a wall in frustration.
"Why....Are people so fucking violent."
Okay then if everyone is gonna be a douche then let's chain up everyone! ((Except me)) Make sure these chains make them powerless.

Repeat until successful

"Hey leave me out of this bitch I'm leaving."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 07, 2017, 01:01:41 pm »

"Confirmed."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 07, 2017, 01:05:24 pm »

"Really? Chainin me up? What for?"
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 07, 2017, 01:09:41 pm »

"Thank you."
Then it crawls through its space hole.

change a mug from the super bar and make it so that every second the contents change between three alcohol levels, minimal, normal, and instant shitface.

Spend one action changing the outcome of this, but ONLY if the original outcome is a three or less

Create a large hole around the area the trash can empties into, it should be one mile in diameter, and half a mile deep.

Spend remaining actions changing the outcome if it is a three or less.

If it is a 4 or more however, either to start with, or after the first change, then fill the hole halfway with a liquid that is constantly changing how alcoholic it is, but only within levels that the average mortal is capable of surviving.

"Yes, this shall be my domain."
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 01:19:35 pm by Failbird105 »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24