Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24

Author Topic: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC  (Read 16760 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC
« Reply #315 on: January 01, 2017, 03:36:40 pm »

Digita siphons the Divine Energy she granted to Terra Prime to New Eden. 2+b: it works wonderfully. your also no longer tied to that planet
She then fires the laser at Terra Prime, intending to scar the surface. 3: you miss and hit the moon
She once again intensifies the lightning storm, making the atmosphere nigh inhospitable. 1:it grows and overloads and turns into a white fluffy cloud
Lastly, she adds defensive structures all over New Eden's many natural satellites. 3: they are very fragile and soon break

Help all the races in new leafy to prosper. 4: they prosper

Repeat above action until successful no need
________________________________________________________________________________
Create innovation amongst the beings of this world, one of the most important pieces in allowing CHANGE and ending stagnation. they are already advanced

If my attempt fails, change the outcome 1:they become stone agers

If my attempt at changing the outcome fails, change THAT outcome 5: back to normal

I shall infect Zami and her creation with the black plague 6: it runs rampant amongst all races

I shall create flesh eating bacteria and infect Zami and her creation. 4: it will take time for zami to fall

Resist roll: 5: zami shakes it off
_________________________________________________________________________________
Outta Corvos desire to protect they shall revive Ellatha from the darkness of death! 4+1: Shes back!
Outta Corvos desire to protect they shall revive Akashir from the darkness of death. 1+1+b: He is revived!
Hug...Sialia..Tight. 5: hugs are exchanged
Action edited.
Corvo and sialisas child also helps with the revival 6: +1 to resurrections
________________________________________________________________________________
No need for any more help decay god
_________________________________________________________________________________
Zami throws the spear at Slirin. 5: you hit her in the mid section of her coils
Zami uses another action, to guide it 3: no need
Zami bestows upon the Demi-humans on New Leafy the Rite of Determination. Which lets the weak be strong, powered by will. It's hard to use, and requires motivation, so it can be counted upon when trouble's afoot. It also makes them able to resist mind control. Maintaining their free will. 5: they become DETERMINED!
Zami bestows great will to her creations (Demi Humans, Ogres, Valkyries, Dragons, even if they're her enemy). Making them better at resisting mind control, and making them able to ignore pain, if they're determined enough. 2+b: they are stronger and more DETERMINED
Create a door in the tower that cannot be permanently destroyed. 6: you accidentally create a door to the multiverse
Create a temporal distortion within the door allowing anyone who passes through to travel to the world I just made. 3: the door to your wolrd is three doors down and to the right
Create another tower on that world. 2+b: its made only taller
Create another door in the second tower that can not be permanently destroyed 2: its made
No sig yet

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 01, 2017, 05:39:25 pm »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

"So because I killed your son, which you just revived anyway, you released Black Death upon all races?! HAHAHA! And everyone stands for this?!"
Zami bestows upon all races, a powerful immune system. Letting them build up immunity to any disease, even the ones they normally should be unable to.

Zami emphasizes the importance of health among her people.
"Oi, mortals! Slirin's been giving you all black death! Conquer her subjects to hit her where it hurts!"
Zami orders EVERYONE to conquer Slirin's people. Well, all that are capable of getting there.
"There is nothing wrong with having mortal armies conquer mortal people!"

Zami attempts to rebuild her body, to regain the lost sphere, and maybe get rid of the madness.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 02, 2017, 07:17:21 am »

[Elrinia Goddess of beauty and perfection]

"Oh me the black plague, Wait a second how do the Yatzus even got the black plague? most of them are plants!"

Create the plague doctors but more effective that the real-world ones. Also the creepy uniform is obligatory.

Repeat above option if needed

Temporary give Zami my Perfection sphere, maybe it will help her.

Attack Slirin with my rainbow mirror death ray
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 02, 2017, 09:23:43 am »

Corvo has kinda has enough bullshit by now.
"Okay that's enough! Everyone calm the fuck down!"
Calm everyone the fuck down cancel all offensive actions in the name of protection
Repeat above until successful.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 02, 2017, 09:29:24 am »

Undo the Black Plague using time powers
Repeat if it failed
Create a temporal distortion in the door in the other world's tower that allows people to access Terra Prime.
Repeat if it failed

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 02, 2017, 09:52:46 am »

"Hmmm...."

Digita begins to create a robotic vessel for herself to transfer her soul into.
For the left arm, she creates an upgraded version of her previous divine laser. For her right hand, she creates a grasper with the ability to summon any kind of matter.
For the legs, she creates something akin to thrusters, allowing her incredible movement in space.
For the torso, she implants an unlimited supply of divine energy.
For the head, she creates a weapon similar to that installed within New Eden.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 02, 2017, 06:39:11 pm »

Akashir rises from the grave in sinister laughter. "AHAHAHAHA! YES! I LIVE ONCE MORE! A THOUSAND BLESSINGS TO CORVO, AND A THOUSAND BLIGHTS UPON ZAMI!"

Bless Corvo and it's creations with total immunity to disease
Repeat previous action if necessary.
Grab the spear that was previously used to kill me. Imbue it with both Judgement and Decay, all struck with it shall feel the agony of their sins and their bodies shall wither and dry into dust.
Create the Orakan, massive golems made of decaying flesh who spread their disease to the Guilty.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 02, 2017, 06:40:54 pm »

EVENT: the dragonling girl has repapered on the divine radar
No sig yet

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 02, 2017, 06:47:06 pm »

"It is your own damn fault you MOOOORON! Do you REALLY want to continue fucking with me?!
The only reason you died is because you attacked me. The reason you attacked me was because I slapped Slirin for stepping out of line.
It's all Slirin's fault. So stop blaming me for your own damn problems!
"

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 02, 2017, 06:59:59 pm »

Spend three actions creating the planet swallowers once more. Giant space creatures that feast on worlds. Each action will improve the creatures further, or create them in the previous action was not successful.

Ellatha will spread desperate starving hunger amongst all creation not belonging to her family or Corvo. This will be intended to starve many of the creatures affected.

Slirin will defend itself using its last action against the attacks of those who would cause it harm.

Slirin speaks to Zami. 'Perhaps if you calmed down and stopped attacking everything in my creation, perhaps if you learned your place in this pantheon and appreciated my children for what they are and their strength, your creation would be left alone. Rather, you worry about the arbitrary rules for fair fights that you have simply made up. They have no bearing on how the world works. This world is not fair.'

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 02, 2017, 09:32:59 pm »

I Appear, Moderately hungover, and immediately work to Create a bar and an infinitely deep fountain of Booze. The Fountain's Contents will of course get stronger with time.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 02, 2017, 09:34:05 pm »

"I didn't attack anything in your creation! You attacked everything in mine!
You did not learn your place in the pantheon! In fact, you attack people and complain whenever we resist you!
And my rules of a fair fight prevents the gods from wiping out races constantly! Where any minor scuffle between the gods results in both of their races going extinct!
"

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 02, 2017, 09:34:53 pm »

I Appear, Moderately hungover, and immediately work to Create a bar and an infinitely deep fountain of Booze. The Fountain's Contents will of course get stronger with time.
FINALLY! now the gods can get drunk, might just give this an auto pass XD
No sig yet

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 03, 2017, 10:01:09 am »

"This has been quite the shit show. Seriously, murder is my THING, yet this is still getting annoying. How am I supposed to have fun if you people might just get offended if I just throw a little change your way?"

Create a new blank world in a separate realm. Connected by a portal that can't be accessed by anything that Umbulali doesn't LET in.

If unsuccessful, use further actions to change the result until successful.

When/if successful, use remaining actions to cause random changes in the landscape.

"Anybody who doesn't want to be caught up in this bullshit come with me. I'm getting out of here."
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 06:43:19 pm by Failbird105 »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 03, 2017, 06:22:55 pm »

"You do know Miss Plague here is making creatures that eat planets... right? She's not gonna let you stay away."

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24