Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24

Author Topic: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC  (Read 16783 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC
« Reply #270 on: December 24, 2016, 03:14:09 pm »

((Sorry its been hectic with the holidays will update soon))
No sig yet

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 24, 2016, 03:40:14 pm »

Digita constructs a massive installation on the surface of New Eden. It drains power from the core in order to fire a concentrated beam at whatever it targets. 4: you create the eye of eden
She then intensifies the storms on Terra Prime. 5: they become deadly
She also sends the order to all the Digits on Terra Prime to seek out living entities and detonate on them. 1: they went extinct a week ago
She then observes the result. 1: your vision is blurry you need glasses
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Zami hits Slirin on the back of the head. With her iron club 6: you send the decay gods statue which was just built by the prophet around the planet twice
Zami attempts to counter the conversion, through the mortals, especially the Valkyries.
And dedicates another action to doing so. 2+b+3: The Demi humans stay loyal along with your Valkyries

Zami then takes the Dragonling, called Hiccup, and sends her to study and train in cities across the world. 5: She sets out but within a week she goes missing
______________________________________________________________________________________
Have my prophet lead a revolt amongst Zami's creation, turn them against her. Promise them unions and and end to the gladiatorial enslavement of their existence so far. 1: they don't listen and kill your prophet and stay loyal to zami

Have my daughter also attempt the revolt. She will personally walk amongst Zami's creation and bless all those now loyal to her with her mark on their forehead. 4: she turns all the men into her obsessive fan club and leads them against zami.

Create another of the creatures, this time large enough to swallow planets whole. 1: they are smaller and can only live in water

Direct each of my demigod sons to assist Akashir in his tasks 2+b: they go forth to help +1 to mallos roles

Ellatha will bestow the same beauty she has gained on Akashir, of course in its masculine form. 4: hes perfect now
_________________________________________________________________________________
take my tehps, Yatzus, Alums and their lands to the new leafy planet called new leafy 6: they love it and make it a shade greener

Repeat above action until being successful. no need

If there is still an unused action try to use my Divine mirror and sunlight to create a death ray 6: death ray created
__________________________________________________________________________________

go to my child and ask for an explanation to avoid such needless HeartAche and bloodshed. 1: she says she was bored

Quietly fix my appearance I probably look like a mess after that night with silirin. 2+b: you fix yourself into shadow armor and you look decent now

Protect all of my people and silirins people from any attack.((two actions fails once roll it again.)) 6: nothing can hurt you or your people
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Rot Zami's muscles, causing weakness 2+b+1: Zami looses strength and can no longer lift a club
Rot Zami's brain, causing madness 2+b: Zami goes nuts
magically Brand her on the forehead as guilty with judgement and decay powers, the brand will ooze pus and toxins 1: nothing happens

Event: due to all the rot Zami's form changes into a goddess of madness and strength

Spend all turns on Empower the Elder Dragon even more.

2,5,3,4: The dragon ascends to godhood and claims his rightful title as dragon god and master of air

« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 04:30:03 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 24, 2016, 04:20:54 pm »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

"RRRAGH!"
Zami fuses her armor with her being, to try and recover strength lost in the rot. And making herself a half golem.

Zami grabs the spear she made earlier, and stabs at whoever made her rot.
((Was it Akashir? It seems to be it, but the actions of Mallos' don't mention the name of the character.))
Zami stabs again.
Zami throws her spear at them.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 04:23:04 pm by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 24, 2016, 04:31:36 pm »

Digita just shrugs and fires the Eye of Eden at New Terra, aiming for Zami.
She then procures eyeglasses.
She then upgrades the eyeglasses to grant its wearer omniscience.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 24, 2016, 04:32:55 pm »

Create a moon for new leafy.

Make my new death ray rainbow colored.

Go back to world1/terra prime and convince the demi-humans that zami considers to weak to be useful to follow me instead.

Transport the new Elrinia Demi-humans (if they exist) to New leafy.

Repeat above option if unsuccessful.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 06:29:31 pm by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 24, 2016, 05:05:29 pm »

Grant Ellatha the ability to devour the wills of those who may be too... free-spirited amongst her followers

Raise further walking forests, populating them each with a menagerie of my thralls, harpies, undead etc. These will be Akashir's army

Ellatha will march against Zami with her armies, destroying all those who will not convert

Raise my prophet from the dead to become a lich. The story of her resurrection will become an inspiration to all creation that no sacrifice goes unrewarded amongst Slirin's people

Bestow ravenous, unending, insatiable hunger upon the Valkyries

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 24, 2016, 06:03:18 pm »

Rot Zami to the bone
Conjure venomous serpents to bite her all over
Break down her blood, causing her to lose the ability to clot blood
Encase Zami in poisonous brambles, tying her up to decay and fall prey to disease and toxins
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 25, 2016, 02:45:33 pm »

Create an illusory veil around the tower, so that only the owner and whoever the owner wishes to can see the tower.
Create a pond within the veil allowing the owner of the tower to see wherever they wish.
Create a planet suspended partially outside of time that can only be reached through temporal distortion.
Use another action on that if it failed.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 25, 2016, 03:16:31 pm »

Corvo....Kinda....Stares at the entire scene quietly.....And quickly realized he pitys zami...at least a little bit.....If she desperately wanted his help or asked.... She'd let them stay in his lands....For now though he had to deal with his unruly daughter.... Doing something like this....Cause they were bored...... Despicable.
Well then what are my daughter's spheres
Trap my daughter with chains of darkness
Make sure that silirins general disease stuff doesn't affect my non shadowy worshippers to much.
If zami is about to die.... Bring her to my lands and lock her up.....Time to be a therapist.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 25, 2016, 04:08:27 pm »

Zami fuses her armor with her being, to try and recover strength lost in the rot. And making herself a half golem. 5: your semi back to normal, your a golem now

Zami grabs the spear she made earlier, and stabs at whoever made her rot. 2+b: its thrown at the decaying judgment god dodge roll: 1: Right between the eyes, Akashir has died
Zami stabs again. no need
Zami throws her spear at them. no need
__________________________________________________________________________________
Create a moon for new leafy. 4:its a small but nice moon

Make my new death ray rainbow colored. 6:it has every color and some new ones

Go back to world1/terra prime and convince the demi-humans that zami considers to weak to be useful to follow me instead. 4: the weak and elderly demi humans go with you but still revere zami

Transport the new Elrinia Demi-humans (if they exist) to New leafy. 4: they love it there

Repeat above option if unsuccessful. in needed

Raise further walking forests, populating them each with a menagerie of my thralls, harpies, undead etc. These will be Akashir's army 1: nothing happens but the snapping of a twig, also akashir is dead

Ellatha will march against Zami with her armies, destroying all those who will not convert 4: they march
Ogres fight back to protect zami!: 5: Ellantha is killed
Demi humans fight: 2: they fall to ellanthas charm and beauty

Raise my prophet from the dead to become a lich. The story of her resurrection will become an inspiration to all creation that no sacrifice goes unrewarded amongst Slirin's people 3:Only her head is risen

Bestow ravenous, unending, insatiable hunger upon the Valkyries:1:nothing happens
Use another action on that if it failed. 4:its made
If zami is about to die.... Bring her to my lands and lock her up.....Time to be a therapist. no need
No sig yet

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 25, 2016, 04:14:26 pm »

Corvo..... Akwardly cradels....Another child before... Letting them follow along behind them kinda Akwardly hugging their female forms leg.In....A kinda nervous tone looking at sialia.
"........U-Uh...I-I....Well sialia.....i-I
Their mother's stuttering eventually makes the child roll their eyes and look at...Sialia and in a warm tone.
"Hi! Other mommy!"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 25, 2016, 04:14:33 pm »

Digita siphons the Divine Energy she granted to Terra Prime to New Eden.
She then fires the laser at Terra Prime, intending to scar the surface.
She once again intensifies the lightning storm, making the atmosphere nigh inhospitable.
Lastly, she adds defensive structures all over New Eden's many natural satellites.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 25, 2016, 04:43:19 pm »

Aid the Demi-humans in creating a new civilization in new leafy

Help all the races in new leafy to prosper.

Repeat above action until successful

GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 25, 2016, 05:44:09 pm »

And then a many armed being pops into existence, with a weapon for each arm. It makes a simple, but accurate exclamation.

"TA-DA, I AM HERE!"

Create a land in which the ground is always shifting

Create a race of ever shifting beings, whose form looks like a mass a blackness and eyes, and cannot die from natural causes.

Create a knife that stops wounds made with it from ever closing.

My mind has changed.

Create innovation amongst the beings of this world, one of the most important pieces in allowing CHANGE and ending stagnation.

If my attempt fails, change the outcome

If my attempt at changing the outcome fails, change THAT outcome
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 08:36:54 pm by Failbird105 »

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 25, 2016, 06:22:50 pm »

Sialia mourns for the loss of not one but two children. She is angry, upset.

'Zami shall feel what sickness is! This pain will be hers to bear!'

I shall create HIV AIDS, bestowint it upon Zami and her creation

I shall infect Zami and her creation with the black plague

I shall create flesh eating bacteria and infect Zami and her creation.

It is during this mad and frenzied work that Corvo approaches with the child. Slirin is clearly grieving, but upon the introduction confusion crosses its face. Then hope, then sadness. Slirin takes the baby in its arms and holds it, crying. 'My only heir, my child!'
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24