Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24

Author Topic: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC  (Read 16808 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC
« Reply #225 on: December 11, 2016, 02:05:38 pm »

Weave my godly form back together 3: the holes get smaller but your still bleeding
Drink from ambrosia well to speed up healing 4: your fully recovered now, but very tired
Fix whatever these yellow pixels are, 1: your pixeld and yellow still
Send the akirkan to slay Digita. Burn her alive and PULL HER APART! DEATH TO THE GUILTY! 4: THey charge. Digita defense 6: Well the akirans (all of them) take a step and are then vaporized
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She pours a large amount of energy into her divine laser. 2+b: How do you think you vaporized them?
She then fires her divine laser, aiming for Szentekh's forehead. 5:right between the eyes! Survival roll 1: He drops like a fly
She then orders The Progenitor to obliterate the Akirkan. :No need
She then begins internally charging energy, preparing for a massive attack next turn. 5: Your charging up
Zami grants extra strength to the Ogres and Demi Humans that attack and conquer the Akirkan. And this strength is permanent. 6: You have an army of Herculeses
____________________________________________________________________________________
Teach the Alum Fitness exercises, they shouldn't be fat they should look like Pillar Men. 1: they remain a bit chubby

Teach the Alum cooking recipes. 2+b: they love cooking almost everything in the real world cook book

Join the Battle against against Szentekh via destroying his monument. 5: it explodes in flowers and light

if He is still alive break his face with the mirror : no need
___________________________________________________________________________________
Using illusions, find the strongest of the dragons; tell it that I have lands that need protecting. 2+b: you find him, he is the first, he rules over the new land
Using illusions, guide it to what were Valdenix's lands. :no need, it knows where it is
Using time powers, search for my armor. I don't know where it is at all. 2+b: you find it
Using an illusion, tell Slirin that the Dark Elin has my sword. no need

I shall raise all of Szentekh's creations that they might serve him again 3: they stay down cause they are dust

Repeat previous action if it did not occur due to the dice roll. 1: still dust

Grow plants across the whole planet that need not light but instead feed on flesh 4: they bite and sing and have poison

Order my strongest harpies, the parents of the valkyrie, to protect my daughter as she works. 1: she dosnt need protecting, she has a dead dragon already
________________________________________________________________________________
Assist Digital by sending some of my lookalike creations to help her battle 3: they aren't needed
Provide relief across the land by setting up a organization run by my followers called The Dark Cross 4: your a nice person
Give digita a small shield of darkness that will protect her from 3 deadly blows. 2+b: you hand it to her
Arm my nation with darkness swords that can fire pure darkness. 6: they march to war to
No sig yet

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 11, 2016, 02:13:25 pm »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

"I don't want loot, I want combat and conquest."
Zami sends her army forth to conquer the newly resurrected Carranids.
"Oh, and..."
Zami turns the ashes of the former Akirkans, into Ember Devils. Winged creatures made of ash. They crumble when they die. They have 4 eyes, which glow like embers.
"Good, now they can put up a fight."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 11, 2016, 02:13:46 pm »

More fitness training for the alum.

Spread flowers that kill the carnivorous plants reducing them to small pockets around the world.

Teach the tephs sun magic.

Teach the Yatzus how to tame animals.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 11, 2016, 02:20:22 pm »

"Hm..."
Zami sends a delegation of fitness experts to the Alum, to make them strong. Also, spread the word of Zami.
"Here too."
Zami provides strength and training for the Carranids, before the army gets to them.
"Gotta have some challenge."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 11, 2016, 02:24:31 pm »

"You have been judged, and found unworthy."

With her foe now smote, Digita releases her rage, transforming back into her more rational, less aggressive self.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I must go mourn for the Carranids."

Upon realizing that the Carranids have been resurrected, she weeps in joy.

"Zami, I once again find myself in thy debt. Thank you. Wait... Wait.... you're invading me now? Oh. Shit."

Digita thus returns to the Carranid Territory, and assists in repairing it. She dubs the Carranid Territory "New Störmland".
She gives the Carranids the gift of lightning rods, allowing them to convert energy from the atmosphere into electricity for powerful weaponry.
She distributes never-ending Divine Energy storms across the world which move slowly in a set pattern, and one larger storm that sits directly over top of New Störmland.
She then creates three highly explosive orbs of divine energy, sends one to Slirin, one to Corvo, and keeps the last one for herself.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 11, 2016, 02:44:37 pm »

Slirin bestows a magic upon its daughter, hereafter referred to as Ellatha, that as she grows, she shall become the most beautiful Elin ever seen, such that all who view her will forever hunger to be in her presence.

Ellatha will begin to develop her own diseases with a personal touch. She will create syphilis.

((More actions to come))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 11, 2016, 09:42:34 pm »

Slirin bestows a magic upon its daughter, hereafter referred to as Ellatha, that as she grows, she shall become the most beautiful Elin ever seen, such that all who view her will forever hunger to be in her presence.

Ellatha will begin to develop her own diseases with a personal touch. She will create syphilis.

((More actions to come))
((damn Corvo certainly doesn't want Syphilis!.))
Start Corvo breakfest enterprises the premier seller of darkness flakes.
Make Corvo t-Shirts with cartoon styled pictures of him and the gods.
Provide more funding to the dark Cross
SPREAD THE DARKNESS DAMMIT!

((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 11, 2016, 10:00:11 pm »

Bestow sentience upon the walking forests that have become my own and my daughter's homes.

Raise more of the giant walking forests all around the world, grown from scratch.

Send harpies into every corner of the globe to seduce those they find.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 12, 2016, 12:10:16 am »

There are only five of us. That happened quick.

Create a monument depicting what happened in the war.

Create a tower allowing me to cast spells easier.

Strengthen the dragons

Make sure the dragons are resistant to disease

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 13, 2016, 05:54:27 pm »

Zami sends her army forth to conquer the newly resurrected Carranids. 1: Your army needs to rest first
Zami turns the ashes of the former Akirkans, into Ember Devils. Winged creatures made of ash. They crumble when they die. They have 4 eyes, which glow like embers. 5: they are made
Zami sends a delegation of fitness experts to the Alum, to make them strong. Also, spread the word of Zami 6: the alum convert and become strong, they stil worship beauty in the way of battle
Zami provides strength and training for the Carranids, before the army gets to them. 6: they become stronger then the Demihumans
______________________________________________________________________________________
Digita thus returns to the Carranid Territory, and assists in repairing it. She dubs the Carranid Territory "New Störmland". 1: your not good at rebuilding and anything you put a hammer to breaks
She gives the Carranids the gift of lightning rods, allowing them to convert energy from the atmosphere into electricity for powerful weaponry. 2+b: Pew pew! weapons made along with lighting swords
She distributes never-ending Divine Energy storms across the world which move slowly in a set pattern, and one larger storm that sits directly over top of New Störmland. 2+b: the storms are rather dangerous to non digitans
She then creates three highly explosive orbs of divine energy, sends one to Slirin, one to Corvo, and keeps the last one for herself. 5

________________________________________________________________________________
Slirin bestows a magic upon its daughter, hereafter referred to as Ellatha, that as she grows, she shall become the most beautiful Elin ever seen, such that all who view her will forever hunger to be in her presence. 6: she is very beautiful, some say even more so than the goddess of perfection and beauty. She gets a fan club and many want her for their own. 

Ellatha will begin to develop her own diseases with a personal touch. She will create syphilis. 1: no diseases are made

Bestow sentience upon the walking forests that have become my own and my daughter's homes. 1: they stay non sentient

Raise more of the giant walking forests all around the world, grown from scratch. 4: 2 more are made

Send harpies into every corner of the globe to seduce those they find. 5: the harpies become very popular and their race expands

Create a tower allowing me to cast spells easier. 3: it is made but doesn't amplify magic

Strengthen the dragons 5: they are a force to be reckoned with

Make sure the dragons are resistant to disease 2+b: they cant catch a cold or anything
SPREAD THE DARKNESS DAMMIT! 2+b: The darkness will spread and only appear one day every 4 years, its called world wide darkness flakes day
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 06:16:26 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 13, 2016, 05:58:56 pm »

((More actions to come))
((damn Corvo certainly doesn't want Syphilis!.))
Start Corvo breakfest enterprises the premier seller of darkness flakes.
Make Corvo t-Shirts with cartoon styled pictures of him and the gods.
Provide more funding to the dark Cross
SPREAD THE DARKNESS DAMMIT!

((missed my actions))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 13, 2016, 06:01:38 pm »

added
No sig yet

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 13, 2016, 06:13:49 pm »

Create a spire-like tower of twisted thorns within my main forest.

Have the thralls and undead mount defenses for it on the earth, while my harpies mount air defenses. None shall enter without my permission.

Create another amulet much like the one I gave to my chosen one. This will be gifted to my son and he shall grow with it giving him power over all my creation.

Create a new generation of thralls to worship my son

Have Ellatha roam the world, she shall gather followers from all races and spread the darkness into their hearts that first drew her mother to me.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 13, 2016, 06:14:09 pm »

((You misunderstood. The orbs were gifts, not attacks))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 13, 2016, 10:18:06 pm »

Zami sighs.
"At least attack those."
Zami has the army conquer the Ember Devils, seeing as they're very close by.
Zami makes a shrine to herself in the Ember Devil lands.

Zami tries again to make the Demi-Humans and Harpies breed to make Valkyries. Because it wasn't enough last time.
Zami retries the rune blessing, making the Valkyrie stronger as she ages.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24