Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24

Author Topic: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC  (Read 16825 times)

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC
« Reply #165 on: December 03, 2016, 10:02:22 pm »

Create bilespawn. These are large and grotesque beasts that domesticate well, spit digestive acid and have strength to carry or pull large loads, yet agile enough to traverse Slirin's own twisted forests. They smell like bile. Share these with Digita that she may have domesticated beasts of burden. 

Grow thorns and twisted weeds over Szentekh's land in attempt to destroy whatever possible.

Create creatures that look like twisted angels with great intelligence and wisdom. They shall be called harpies and are to stand guard over my lands, sentries to tell me of any events in my territory.

Create naturally occurring armour, chitinous and similar to a beetle shell. It shall grow naturally on my thralls, bilespawn and harpies, and I shall bestow it upon my current undead population. 

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 03, 2016, 11:12:57 pm »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

Zami creates her own shrine, with fighting rings, and blacksmiths.
"Hm... it requires a service."
Zami creates schematics for armor designs, to be sacred texts at her shrines.
Zami creates training manuals, so people don't weaken themselves (train wrong, and inflict permanent damage) when they train.
"Also need to make sure they don't die again."
Zami makes a set of armor for the resurrected hunter.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 05, 2016, 10:50:02 am »

Co҉r̩̖̳̲v̴̩͇̯o̥̲̺̲ ̬͙̱̀T̤̤̮͢ḥ̨̰̘̤é̞ ̵̠͕̫g҉̠̫̱͓u̲͈a͙̙r̦d͓͘i̮̤̰a҉͕͙̮̞͕̥͖n̟̪̯͞ ̢̘̜̩o̲̤͈̭̕f͉͕̪̻̝ ̹͖͓̕T͎̼̲̱͔ḥ̵̙̥̝̹̬e̱̜̰̫͔̗̕ ̷l҉̥̬̝͔o̩̞̱s̥ṱ̝͕ ̙̖͇a̶̯̺͈̞̘͕ͅt͓ ͍̙̘͇͉̜t̳̞͍̙̞̝͕h̖͚e͎͍̥̣̮i̶̯͔͍̟̞r̢̦ ̸̥̗͉sḛ̴r͓̬̘̪͇v̸̪̟i͏̦̼͈̩̝̗c̰̠͍͚̗̰̕ͅe̺̪͓̬̣̕ ͙g̮o̢̱̞̙̰̹d̜̖ͅͅ ҉̙̭͇̝o̴̗͚͍f̹̬̭̗͎ ̘d͉͖̠͙̩ạ̟̫͔r̗̙̮̘̦̲k̻̬͇̼̯n̛̩͇͕̳̠e̳̯̲̲̻͕͇s̼͙̮s̶̥ ͉͉̺̼͙͙a̲̦͉̩n̢̜̗̤͎d̛̝ ̬p̬̟̫͓̳̞͡r̸͍̰o̹̥͇͔̖͍͓͠t̷̯ḛ̫̪ct̲̩͚̲̼͍̞i̧̙ó̼̮̹̮̙̮n̩̺̺͠ I͏̥̦'̙d̫͕ ̷̱̦̳͔lͅi͈̱͍͈ḵe̪̤ ̡̼t̤̳͔̝͕o̴̙ ̫̭̣̩d̶i̗̹͍͞ș̭̮͙ć̯̣͉͚u̸ss͙̟̖̯͔ ͈̹̬I̤̠ ͎̕ṣ̦͚̠̰u̵͓͉͇͚̯p̳̺̩̟p҉̻̲͙̜̳̻̻o̧̼̗̯̩se̙̼ ̗̜̺̼͕͕w̳̭h̪͎̼̩̭͡y̭̭͕͞ ̱͔́y͡o͈̱͕͔̖͚̲͡u͞ͅ ̩̘ͅa̡̗̱̠͕͇̤̦r̼̙̦̻̥ͅͅę͎̩͓͇͚͓ ̲̟̼̖̞a̧͙̘l̻̩l̳̭̪ ͍̩͙̖̞s͡ͅu̩̤͉̠ͅc̸̗̟h͈̹̱ a̧n̵͙̲̫̯̞̤t̮͕͎̦̼i̘͎̜͇̲͖q̕ụ̶̯a̵̠t҉͎̩̩̥ed ̹̹̮̝̲͍a҉̩̩̖̪ṇ̮̀n͓̣͇̼̹̼̠ò̦͓͙̲̤̮y̫i͢n͇̻̗͔͞g̸̱̰̥͚͎̙ ̛̣̝̞̩͚ͅp̜̙̱̪̩ì͙̖̻̣̲ti͉̗̱͈̻f̫̟̹̝͜u̻̯̹̜͘ͅl̬ ̤̫̜͍̕ͅͅs̶̳͎̰̟̟̬̳c̰͙̟͎̼͢r̸̹͙̜̝ͅạ͙͖p̛̫̙͚̫s̢͉̩͉͖͙ ͙̰o̧̫̹̮̺f̶͈͈ ͉̱̯͝r̖̼̺̥e̟͠f̬u̲͍͚̱̦s͏e̯̺̣̞͍!̟̲̣̣͢...
Corvo seems to struggle before there voice calms down.... becoming tranquil and easily understandable
"Let everyone calm down and discuss our motives I merely wish to cover the world in darkness and protect that is all."
Corvo kinda sighs... deciding to do stuff in the meanwhile.
Cover more of the world in darkness.
Get some darkness flakes
Check...out Slirin casually
Start making more shrines.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 10:56:36 am by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 05, 2016, 10:59:21 pm »

1. Attend the meeting

2. Leave my corrupted child alone. Leave orders to Steadfast to be on guard, but call off all searches.

3. Have my mages continue to advance their magic, and show what they have learned.

4. Expand the size and power of the moon.

NRDL would you like to change this? Because otherwise everyone has posted their actions

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 05, 2016, 11:08:54 pm »

((I, too, would like an update))

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 05, 2016, 11:12:22 pm »

((All the other actions are still applicable, the turn can proceed with just my three actions. ))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 06, 2016, 02:55:27 pm »

All right turn coming right up
No sig yet

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 06, 2016, 05:30:12 pm »

Valdenix

1. Attend the meeting :no role needed:
the meeting finishes and your left with a lot to think about

2. Leave my corrupted child alone. Leave orders to Steadfast to be on guard, but call off all searches. 6-1: they do as you say

3. Have my mages continue to advance their magic, and show what they have learned. 1-1: they are all to nervous when you watch and they all fail your test

4. Expand the size and power of the moon. 6-1: the moon is now bigger than the (Need world name)

Cuvar the lost
Cover more of the world in darkness. 1-1 nothing happens
Get some darkness flakes 4-1: they are yummy but you puke them later
Check...out Slirin casually 4-1: you check em out *let the shiping begin* they notice
Start making more shrines. 5-1: they are made

Digita
Digita invokes severe electrical storms, sending them to the lands of Szentekh. 3-1: they are slow very slow they and soon disappear

She also attempts to fix her own Divine Laser Cannon, making it usable by herself. 1: you make it even more heavy

She bestows a golden age of technology upon the Carranids. 2+b-1: they flourish and spread to the winds and share, it is a golden age for all civilized races

She then subtly manipulates the democracy of the Carranids, inciting them to attack Szentekh's most advanced civilization, and to prepare their own nation for defense. 4-1: they vote to do nothing and stay out of the fight
Zami Ironfist
Zami creates her own shrine, with fighting rings, and blacksmiths. 2+b-1: its a large valley with a large settlement, in the center is your shrine.
Zami creates schematics for armor designs, to be sacred texts at her shrines. 6-1: they are very complicated and few can almost match your skill but some do
Zami creates training manuals, so people don't weaken themselves (train wrong, and inflict permanent damage) when they train. 3-1: some don't read and end up dead
Zami makes a set of armor for the resurrected hunter. 5-1: the armor is strong, he seems to really like you now *shipping begins*

Szentekh the Grand Judge
Train azirkan and akirkan en masse in destruction magic and warfare 1-1: they all blow up

Annoint an akirkan as my Executioner, bestowing upon his eye the ability to dissolve any opposition in his vision. His name is Akashir. 5-1: hes made

Call forth the Duckstroyers to dismantle the guilty Carranid's civilization 1-1: they switch sides

Create giant falcon-like creatures who are big enough to serve as long-range troop transports for my children to ride upon in times of war. They are the Aelok, swift judgement given corporeal form. 5: kaw!

Elrinia

Check if the changelings in Egyrtian weren't killed (hopefully they weren't). 1-1: they are all dead

Go back to the marsh and check if the possessed demi-humans are living or corpses. 3-1: they are living

Teach the Yatzus how to make hats. 4-1: hats quickly gain popularity but are sometimes ugly

Search for Zami Ironfist 1-1: you have no luck

Shadeborn
Create Dragons, powerful immortal beings who will guard magical artifacts. 5-1: they are big, they are scaly, they are loyal

Reinforce the numbers of the changelings. 2+b-1: they are now ten thousand strong

Give Dragons magic. 6-1: they were born with it

Cause a solar eclipse. 2+b: the eclipse begins and all fire based magic is in usable, all the gods  feel weaker (Rolls will now be taken down a number for 1 turn)

Slirin

Create bilespawn. These are large and grotesque beasts that domesticate well, spit digestive acid and have strength to carry or pull large loads, yet agile enough to traverse Slirin's own twisted forests. They smell like bile. Share these with Digita that she may have domesticated beasts of burden. 5-1: they are big and obedient oafs, digita takes them greedily.

Grow thorns and twisted weeds over Szentekh's land in attempt to destroy whatever possible. 6-1: the entire city is covered in thorns and the well of ambrosia turns black with decay, many die including the new executioner

Create creatures that look like twisted angels with great intelligence and wisdom. They shall be called harpies and are to stand guard over my lands, sentries to tell me of any events in my territory. 0: they are not made due to the lack of power you feel

Create naturally occurring armor, chitins and similar to a beetle shell. It shall grow naturally on my thralls, bile spawn and harpies, and I shall bestow it upon my current undead population.  2+b-1: They grow fast and are strong.

The eclipse ends
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 05:36:34 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 06, 2016, 05:43:10 pm »

Attempt once more to make the harpies.

Send my chosen one (The dark Elin) to attend the festival of Elin and share what she has learned in hopes of bringing others to live with her, so she will be less lonely. Her child will stay within my realm under my care.

Create acid rain to fall within my lands, it shall not harm any beings with my favour, but will dissolve anything else.

Have the thralls and harpies create cities within the twisted thorns, roots, caves and forests of my realm

((Edited wording of third action

Changed second action with relevance to NRDL's post))
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 01:41:03 am by Sialia »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 06, 2016, 05:50:53 pm »

Mull over how a Genderless being can have reproductive urges
Cover the world in darkness.
Quietly allow sialias creations in my realm if they wish.
Quietly walk around in sialias realm in my female form...try not to draw attention.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 06, 2016, 05:59:13 pm »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

Zami stands before the Resurrected Hunter.
"You got caught. So this time, walk softly."
Zami then hands the Hunter her iron club.
"And carry a big stick."
Zami smiles.
Zami then places a hand on the Resurrected Hunter's chest, and puts energy into it. His heart will be powerful, and bolstered by spirit. If he wills it enough, he can do anything.
"With this, you will not dissolve as easily."
Zami then loosens her manifest, and goes to her shrine.

Zami walks among her shrine, looking around.
"Needs work."
Zami makes the Shrine's structure of the shrine bigger and more powerful, and makes some imagery.
The imagery shows the Demi Humans, and the people who became strong through the academy, along with some noteable people.
The imagery also shows the Ogres, their magma forges, and their strength. Along with depictions of them surviving their first ordeal, which is being tossed at a mountain.
"There, that should do it."

Zami then checks the training manuals.
"This... is lacking."
Zami improves the Training Manual, with drawings for further detail on what part of the body is involved, and how to do certain exercises. She also includes a little bit on injury treatment.
Zami leaves her shrine for now.

Zami makes a suit of armor for Digita.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 06:59:52 pm by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 06, 2016, 06:09:43 pm »

"If this world won't be mine, it shall be nothing." Szentekh uttered with grim determination as he gazed upon the decrepid necropolis before him.

Actions PM'd.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 06, 2016, 06:10:51 pm »

Help the Yatzus in improving their hats

Teach them how to make different clothes

Go to a random part of the forest and gigantize the trees there.

Continue your search for Zami
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 06, 2016, 06:33:43 pm »

((You forgot to -1 the creation of Szentekh's birdy thingies.))

Digita groaned. Such poor luck. Oh well.
Time to get creative.

Summoning her power, she connects herself to her Divine Fissures, and begins to slowly gather energy back from them.
She then attempts again to make her weapon more powerful.
She teaches the Carranids how to make shields of energy.
She bestows the gift of energy upon the Carranids, allowing each of them to passively generate divine energy.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 06, 2016, 07:42:44 pm »

((I... did not mean to do that. -1 on everything is rather dangerous.))

Make this planet the moon of what used to be the moon. Reverse the moon's growth using time powers

Make the sun violet.

Watch the others through illusions.

Spread the changelings out among the other races again.

Edit: slightly modified the wording of the fourth action.
Edit2: GM requested me to change my first action.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 08:20:18 pm by Rautherdir »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24