Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24

Author Topic: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC  (Read 16812 times)

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC
« Reply #120 on: December 03, 2016, 01:50:31 pm »

Slirin sits there stinking of death, maggots living in its face. As it turns to Digita and nods, a piece of its gum rots enough that a tooth falls out. It picks it up and places the tooth back in place.

I am Slirin. Without me you would be artists run out of canvas by now, painting atop other artworks. The world must have life but also death. Hunger and decay is my sphere of influence. I do believe I make them beautiful to behold.

I am aware some of you do not admire my work.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2016, 01:58:29 pm »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

"My illusion battles do a mighty fine job of culling the weak. And... whoever made the illusion murders possible in the first place.
Was it... Augustus... Shadowborn?
"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2016, 02:23:12 pm »

"August Shadeborn; and yes, I accidentally made that possible while creating this system of communication."

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2016, 02:26:06 pm »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

"I noticed. Gloves turning things into gold, clubs too heavy to wield, creating those... Demi-humans, or whatever.
This world is strange.
"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2016, 02:39:30 pm »

Digita narrows her eyes at Elrinia.

"Beauty is a falsehood, a pretense, a distraction from potential. Perfection is impossible."

"Beaty is a concept different for everyone I would bet you consider your creations beautiful in your own way.
As the Goddess of perfection I already knew and accepted that. But isn't trying to reach it a worthy goal, one that always pushes you too better yourself not in one but all aspects"

Slirin sits there stinking of death, maggots living in its face. As it turns to Digita and nods, a piece of its gum rots enough that a tooth falls out. It picks it up and places the tooth back in place.

I am Slirin. Without me you would be artists run out of canvas by now, painting atop other artworks. The world must have life but also death. Hunger and decay is my sphere of influence. I do believe I make them beautiful to behold.

I am aware some of you do not admire my work.

"I actually do, your work is needed to prevent stagnation trying to preserve a single beautiful moment is foolish, that time should be used to create many new ones"
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 02:42:01 pm by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2016, 03:45:46 pm »

Digita looks less hostile towards Elrinia.

"Your points are fair, and your concepts sound. I withdraw my allegations of foolishness."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2016, 04:40:27 pm »

Digita looks less hostile towards Elrinia.

"Your points are fair, and your concepts sound. I withdraw my allegations of foolishness."

"Thank you. I also want to apologize for accidentally destroying some of your children when I created a ocean"

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2016, 04:43:40 pm »

Digita freezes, then slowly turns back to look at Elrinia again.

"You.... what?"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2016, 04:45:39 pm »

"I am Valdenix, the Lunar Blade. Pleased to make introductions.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 03, 2016, 04:54:23 pm »

"It was an accident. I tried to make a river but an ocean appear and the waves took a few robotic spheres and flooded a city"

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2016, 05:00:24 pm »

Digita's eye begins to twitch furiously.

"I would smite you this very second with my divine laser rifle, if I didn't make it far too cumbersome."

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 03, 2016, 05:16:34 pm »

"Greetings to other deities of this realm. I am Szentekh, the Hand of Judgement. I destroy that which is guilty without prejudice, and any that oppose the Hand of Judgement will find it pressed against their throat. That being stated, if myself and my creations are left to our purposes we will likely never reach combat with each other. Currently, I do have one problem- Slirin, you are tainting the air with your virulent breath, this world itself is not yours. Should I smell the winds of plague that you quite obviously are the cause of blowing into any unwilling or unwitting God's domain but your own, you will be put on trial." The Grand Judge relaxed after his introductory rant. "That being said, I will otherwise observe the actions of all, interfering only to judge those who attempt to spread their domain at the expense of other's."
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 05:23:17 pm by Mallos »
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 03, 2016, 05:19:46 pm »

Elrinia shrugs."Do you even noticed I am trying to apologize and see if I can do something to pay you back? I mean I even said 'I want to apologize'

Also who from here created the beast-men my Yatsus are possessing a few of them and I don't want this to create problems later, though probably they are possessing their corpses I made them to posses dead plants after all"

« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 06:13:13 pm by ziizo »

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 03, 2016, 06:06:23 pm »

Slirin is obviously quite happy at the moment.

'Elrinia, I am appreciative of your understanding about the true nature of my work, I do try hard. I also like how you make things pretty.'

Slirin was genuinely ecstatic about Elrinia’s compliment. At Szentekh’s interruption to this joy, it turns to him.

'I have built within my lands like anyone else, yet I am the only one with a special mention? Every action has a reaction. Every force its own counter. You of all gods know the laws of this universe, god of law. Yet you see fit to threaten over them. I am merely the reaction. The balance, for all that grows must then decay, and for decay there must be growth. For hunger to have meaning there must also be food. So why is it me you target? I have not expanded further than any other god here.'

It is clearly offended by being singled out.

'Might I add that I have made no new suns, have not subjected other gods to a day night cycle against their express consent, have not created oceans in others' lands, yet you single me out.'
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 06:30:26 pm by Sialia »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 03, 2016, 06:35:26 pm »

Digita visibly calms herself, then abruptly turns away from Elrinia, obviously ignoring her.

"So, once again, I must reiterate that I have created a race of creatures with the power to injure gods. Does this alarm nobody?"
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24