Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 49

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Ice and Decay  (Read 64917 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Mechanical Despair: Complete Collapse
« Reply #270 on: January 02, 2017, 01:26:43 pm »

Noir blinked for a few moments.....What was a devil? They didn't.... Really know...At all...Either way....They...wh-Noir turned and saw jack and her eyes widened....The devil was a wonderful person..A kind beautiful wonderful person and noirs eye's started to fill up as she moved to grab jack and hug him tight sniffling.
"J-Jack!"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 02, 2017, 01:38:14 pm »

in response to what the man said while standing up, said back to him before he revealed himself and we were moved:
"Mrwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
Buisness? I agreed to nothing. You have no claim, and I saw nobody else agree to one either. What kind of buisness?
((Aylia has been consistent about this kind of thing. She does not accept implied agreements and attempts to even imply that she accepted one that she did not makes her angry instantly. See when she was dealing with the Fey and one of them tried similar shit. Aylia takes agreements very seriously, and what she DOES agree to, she does everything in her power to fulfill. She has agreed to nothing and simply acquiesced to a request for information about herself.

If we go by Fey rules, technically he owes her a minor debt due to him requesting and accepting her gift of information. and she owes him nothing but the courtesy of guest to host. so...))

Next, Aylia herself never had any actual memories of her father - he left before she was born, left nothing behind about himself, and her mom refuses to talk about him. Everything she knows about him has been deductive, based on what she knows about herself. so... has there been any change to that status quo? has she forgotten what she has figured out about him?

annnnnnd finally, in reaction to dead people hitting her team members -
I grab the corpse of Terrance with my mouth and drag it away from Asiin.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 02, 2017, 01:41:30 pm »

Team Adorable - Dar'yajira, Metal Cat

Dar'yajira looks around in a panic, staying away from the enraged terrapode and tortoise.  He then sees Noir, rushing towards the should-be-dead Jack, and his panic only escalates as he quickly manuevers behind the man.

STAY BEHIND JACK, and be very ready to attack and kill him if he harms Noir.  Dar doesn't actually believe that whatever the thing was, it can break the laws of nature.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 02, 2017, 02:39:44 pm »

((So wait, Jack's back?))
If Jack is back for real, go and embrace Noir
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 02:42:38 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 02, 2017, 03:18:30 pm »

...well, shit. Is zombie Terrance NPC'd now?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 03:20:19 pm by DoctorMcTaalik »

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 02, 2017, 03:32:19 pm »

Team Green
"Thanks for the gift, I'll visit soon!"

Equip my new amulet. Identify just how undead various freshly undead teammates are.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 02, 2017, 10:28:49 pm »

Cho Ja

Look for my metalpede buddy, and for a way to get onto the carts.

Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 03, 2017, 01:03:09 am »

"..."

Whack the corpse with a stick. Hard.

"Fuck you, you killed yourself."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 03, 2017, 02:35:08 am »

in response to what the man said while standing up, said back to him before he revealed himself and we were moved:
"Mrwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
Buisness? I agreed to nothing. You have no claim, and I saw nobody else agree to one either. What kind of buisness?
((Aylia has been consistent about this kind of thing. She does not accept implied agreements and attempts to even imply that she accepted one that she did not makes her angry instantly. See when she was dealing with the Fey and one of them tried similar shit. Aylia takes agreements very seriously, and what she DOES agree to, she does everything in her power to fulfill. She has agreed to nothing and simply acquiesced to a request for information about herself.

If we go by Fey rules, technically he owes her a minor debt due to him requesting and accepting her gift of information. and she owes him nothing but the courtesy of guest to host. so...))

Next, Aylia herself never had any actual memories of her father - he left before she was born, left nothing behind about himself, and her mom refuses to talk about him. Everything she knows about him has been deductive, based on what she knows about herself. so... has there been any change to that status quo? has she forgotten what she has figured out about him?

annnnnnd finally, in reaction to dead people hitting her team members -
I grab the corpse of Terrance with my mouth and drag it away from Asiin.
Apparently this figure, this "Devil" does not operate under Fey rules. Aylia has lost all memory of her quest to know her father - her mother's reluctance ot talk about him, the fact that he was different from the elves, the knowledge that she was even interested in knowing who he was. All she knows is that she has a father. She doesn't even kow that he left her mother. For all she knows, they are happy together now.

You go over and grab the octopode zombie in your massive jaws and pull. he puts up a fight, wrapping tentacles around Asiin's arm and shell, but between you and Asiin, you get the zombie away from her. It does not seem happy about this at all, but it stops struggling. It still yells taunts and swears at Asiin, and glares daggers in her direction whenever it sees her.

Team Adorable - Dar'yajira, Metal Cat

Dar'yajira looks around in a panic, staying away from the enraged terrapode and tortoise.  He then sees Noir, rushing towards the should-be-dead Jack, and his panic only escalates as he quickly manuevers behind the man.

STAY BEHIND JACK, and be very ready to attack and kill him if he harms Noir.  Dar doesn't actually believe that whatever the thing was, it can break the laws of nature.
It ... seems like Jack. It acts like Jack. it smells like Jack. It sure hugs Noir tightly, but that doesn't seem to be harming her, exactly.

((So wait, Jack's back?))
If Jack is back for real, go and embrace Noir

You do this. She is practically speechless.

...well, shit. Is zombie Terrance NPC'd now?
Sadly, yes. On the bright side, he is freed from the inevitability of death.

Team Green
"Thanks for the gift, I'll visit soon!"

Equip my new amulet. Identify just how undead various freshly undead teammates are.
Sadly, that Jackfellow seems rather "not dead" than "undead." Yousniff indisdain. the eightlegged fellow though, now there's a proper zombie. And look at that, it has a death grudge. Things are looking up now.

Cho Ja

Look for my metalpede buddy, and for a way to get onto the carts.

metalpede is still kinda tucked down along the wall where you left him. He seems reserved. As for getting onto the carts - well, you could probably jump if you time it exactly right. But if you miss ...

"..."

Whack the corpse with a stick. Hard.

"Fuck you, you killed yourself."
You beat on the clingy, angry sushi until Aylia peels it off you. You and the calamari continue to hurl insults and curses at each other until it is dragged out of sight.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 03, 2017, 02:38:38 am »

Jack would cry as he would wrap his arms around Noir
"Oh I swore I was dead...I swore...what happened...where are we?"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 03, 2017, 03:12:37 am »

((Player to GM - that has been a major aspect of her life growing up - growing up as a bastard (she is one, by definition) half-breed (that too) without a father (yep) kinda leaves a large mark - and also is at the root of why she's in Omega in the first place - it's the origin of why she feels the need for self-discovery that is why she joined and what is keeping her in Omega. She's undergone a MASSIVE memory loss here, she's barely got anything left of the old content, and I'm assuming to try to fill gaps vague generics have been put in place instead. I'm pointing this out as an "are you sure you want to deal with this?" because she's probably going to have a crisis once she starts finding inconsistencies - like why and how is she a feyblood shapeshifter. Depending on how that goes, she might end up wanting to leave Omega - she's literally lost her motivation to be there - but I as her player don't want to stop playing that character.))

Do I remember what I told the Devil person?

"Mrowr! Mrreow Mreow."
Dar! Get Noir. Ask her to deal with this thing.
"Mrowr."
It can wait until she and Jack are done.
Keep the zombie restrained.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 03, 2017, 03:47:22 am »

"[Turtle language, untranslatable.]"

Vow to figure out what the hells The Devil is, and to go hit him with a stick. Hard.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 03, 2017, 09:43:05 am »

Cho Ja

are the carts orbiting under their own mechanical power, or the devils spell?

try to find a rope amongst my colleagues and rappel down closer to the carts, if that fails I dunno... maybe throw a flying or morphing teammate at one of the carts.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 03, 2017, 09:52:30 am »

Noir cuddles jack making small strange draconic like grumbles and sounds of happiness sniffling as she rubbed the tears outta her eyes

"A nice man named the devil helped me..h-he really brought you back!"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 03, 2017, 10:03:12 am »

Cho Ja

are the carts orbiting under their own mechanical power, or the devils spell?

try to find a rope amongst my colleagues and rappel down closer to the carts, if that fails I dunno... maybe throw a flying or morphing teammate at one of the carts.

((Aylia has rope in her saddlebags if you ask for it))
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 49