Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 49

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Ice and Decay  (Read 64931 times)

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Mechanical Despair: Complete Collapse
« Reply #330 on: January 07, 2017, 03:29:53 pm »

((Last turn I said this"Go on risk it girl. Nothing can go wrong. Don't ya worry." I was "encouraging Noir to get the rope not to look for the space jellyfish but I realise I wasn't specific enough.))
"I don't think anyone is listening due to tha arrow situation but tha space fish is nowhere to be seen at first sight. There is something strange though..."
Did I notice when I was here, that it gradually got darker or lighter outside while we were running away from various very creative situations or did it stay the same? Bassically is something weird going on. Is the day/night cycle here shorter? Did I notice last time, time was passing faster? or did some weird time travelling thing happen or did nothing weird happen and am I analyzing one part of your post far too much.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 07, 2017, 03:46:06 pm »

Team Green

Jack's rope is help up by a hook, right? I'm trying to toss my rope into the hook so I can pull both back to me.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 07, 2017, 04:09:27 pm »

I look at samual and nod in response to the all clear message but dont jostle the medic working on me.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 07, 2017, 04:31:30 pm »

"No!  Twoleg.  Stay.  Away!" is all the angry feline responds with.  He's obviously very, very mad, punctuating his speech with loud, threatening, yowls.  His metal tail is lashing back and forth across the ground, making a horrible screeching sound, while his teeth and claws are all readied.

Maybe it would be a bad idea to try and reason with him right now.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 07, 2017, 05:12:02 pm »

"All right! All right! Fucking hell!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 07, 2017, 05:17:28 pm »

((Is Dar specifically being angry with Jack, or with pretty much everyone? I ask because assuming it's not everyone I'll have Ebony go and bind the wound with a spell))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 07, 2017, 06:28:29 pm »

"Dar, I need someone with hands to treat me. I can talk through how to treat this, and I have a medical kit in my pack. But I can't move until the arrow is out, and taking it out wrong will hurt me worse."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 07, 2017, 07:02:49 pm »

((Hey! That's my job! Oh. You're pinned to the murdersquid.))

Our Lady is nearly as powerful as a god, but works differently due to being technically just a human. My organization doesn't specifically worship any gods, but isn't opposed to deities with similar spheres. The energies involved are essentially generic Holy stuff.

What being mortal with equivalent power to a god means in this context is firstly inevitability of death, secondly possibility of acting outside your spheres, and thirdly the possibility of losing divine power. If the gods in this universe actually already meet those criteria, then welp, we'll just define Our Lady as a god who ascended from being a human.

I don't know about the elven overlord of Terrance's homeland, but nope, not that. Our Lady is human, not elf.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 07, 2017, 10:00:40 pm »

((I didn't mean it, I mean I got what I intended at least done...just got a bit of friendly fire in the process))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 07, 2017, 10:17:28 pm »

cho ja

walk over to jack and pull him over to the guy with the rope, have jack fire an arrow tied to the rope at the rafters, then have noir climb it and retrieve the other rope.
Suffer no refusal on this plan.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 07, 2017, 10:20:57 pm »

GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 08, 2017, 03:22:12 pm »

cho ja

walk over to jack and pull him over to the guy with the rope, have jack fire an arrow tied to the rope at the rafters, then have noir climb it and retrieve the other rope.
Suffer no refusal on this plan.

"....You want me to do what?"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 08, 2017, 03:38:30 pm »

"Help fix my fuck up."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 08, 2017, 03:42:48 pm »

" ...But if I fall..."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 49