Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Lost in the Dark  (Read 34923 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Lost in the Dark
« Reply #210 on: January 13, 2017, 09:01:46 am »

Falling upon age old instincts. Curl into a ball and rock back and fourth while sobbing.

Just leave the heads alone damnit. What did they ever do to you? Just go back to mantis clown school and everything will be okay.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 13, 2017, 09:06:35 am »

((That would be great. I could detonate it in Omega base and destroy everything. That would mean I win, right?))

((Here's an idea, conduct a complicated ritual to give it a mechanical trigger, then wire it to a storehouse door. They'll never expect it!))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 13, 2017, 09:12:44 am »

((Here's an idea, conduct a complicated ritual to give it a mechanical trigger, then wire it to a storehouse door. They'll never expect it!))
*vigorous eye twitching, accompanied by 'nam flashbacks and a muffled "it ain't me" in the background*

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 13, 2017, 09:53:08 am »

*vigorous eye twitching, accompanied by 'nam flashbacks and a muffled "it ain't me" in the background*
((Knowing omega the door would be opened the moment you turned to leave))
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #214 on: January 13, 2017, 12:04:19 pm »

"Dibs on the rattle. Also, Clunkers, see if you can figure out what the slab is. Probably the most dangerous thing in here if I know my ominous signs."

Take the rattle as plunder, leave the others be for now.
Taken

You grab the rattle.

"Statement: This is going to be awful, this one can already tell. Try not to explode us all, would you kindly?"

Approach the slab and look what the inscription is. Look it over and use my Robot Computing skill to analyze it and cross-reference with my databanks from my previous master's library to see if I can glean any info from that.

If no info can be gleaned or if the info indicates it won't immediatly kill me, give it a little poke with my pinky finger. Have my magical absorbing staff stand next to me while doing so in case it reacts badly.

((PW: Maybe ask Ozarck about the Robot Computing, since it might help me a lot. I also have  a cloak which dampens harmful magical effect cast on eme somewhat.))
[6]

Damn I cant see anything without opening the door all the way.

Noticing the idiot who wore the crown's reaction Giglam sighs

Looks like I lost the bet and he is still alive. Hey metal man can I borrow the stick to get that crown off him.

Once Clunkers passes me the stick after he looks at the nuke use it to knock the crown off Zylo
Falling upon age old instincts. Curl into a ball and rock back and fourth while sobbing.

Just leave the heads alone damnit. What did they ever do to you? Just go back to mantis clown school and everything will be okay.
Crazy man successfully neutralized. Crown is on the ground.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 13, 2017, 12:20:18 pm »

"Surprised statement: Oh my clockwork, Fiddler Organic. A bomb!"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 13, 2017, 12:21:49 pm »

"A bomb!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 13, 2017, 12:23:44 pm »

Everyone ready your End dice... now.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 13, 2017, 12:24:10 pm »

"Statement: Well, surprised reactions don't seem to trigger it.
Query: What shall we do with it?"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 13, 2017, 12:32:34 pm »

"Yeah, just slowly close the chest in that case. It probably won't kill anyone important. Or maybe take it with you, could hawk it to someone back at Omega Base for some decent dosh. Get one of these other yobs to help you carry it maybe."

Undo the bar on the door and take a look outside.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 13, 2017, 01:32:22 pm »

"Statement: This one feels that leaving the explosive here is probably the best course of action. It isn't something this one wants to lug around until we find the underdwarves.
Query: That being said, there is still the painting to consider. That doesn't seem like it will explode any time soon. Should we investigate it? We could also leave it in the chest and take it with us, or just abandon it here alltogether."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 13, 2017, 01:38:28 pm »

"You can grab the painting if you want. I didn't take it 'cause it doesn't seem as immediately useful as the rattle."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 13, 2017, 01:55:36 pm »

"Statement: Might as well grab a little souvenir. This one is going to keep it in the chest for now, though. We'll have plenty of time to gaze at it back at Omega base."

Acquire the painting, but leave it in the chest. If the chest is too heavy to lug around, use one of the bags that I've got to put the painting in without directly looking at it.

Then join Fiddler in taking a looksie outside of the door.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 13, 2017, 07:18:34 pm »

Guys the door is too thick to look out with out opening it fully

Help with opening the door
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #224 on: January 14, 2017, 02:37:00 pm »

"Statement: Might as well grab a little souvenir. This one is going to keep it in the chest for now, though. We'll have plenty of time to gaze at it back at Omega base."

Acquire the painting, but leave it in the chest. If the chest is too heavy to lug around, use one of the bags that I've got to put the painting in without directly looking at it.

Then join Fiddler in taking a looksie outside of the door.

You stuff the painting in the bag.

HEY OZ, STICK THESE SUCKERS WHEREVER YOU WANT.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27