Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 27

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Lost in the Dark  (Read 34965 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Lost in the Dark
« Reply #120 on: December 22, 2016, 05:10:18 pm »

"Yeah, can't breathe underwater. Or see underwater. Or even swim in all my armor. You got anything for all that?"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 22, 2016, 05:21:30 pm »

"Concerned statement: This one, as well, cannot swim. This one hopes that won't be a problem"

into the airlock we go

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 22, 2016, 06:35:16 pm »

"Yeah, can't breathe underwater. Or see underwater. Or even swim in all my armor. You got anything for all that?"
I could drag you along I don't need to worry about air and it shouldn't be too far

Help the guy with swiming if he wants it
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 22, 2016, 07:16:28 pm »

Clunkers is pretty heavy. You're gonna hav a hard time. What's your strength?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 22, 2016, 11:07:54 pm »

((Huh. misread that. I knew Clunkers had expressed concern over his own, shall we say, buoyancy. towing Fiddler should be fine. Towing Clunkers would still be an issue, even for a sharkling of average sharkling strength.))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 22, 2016, 11:34:31 pm »

(Yeah I'm not going to tow the robot he can walk)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 23, 2016, 01:24:06 pm »

"Oh fine."

Take advantage of being a tiny little munchkin (if an uncharacteristically heavily armed one) and get towed through the water.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #128 on: December 24, 2016, 01:32:05 pm »

https://cytu.be/r/WRECKEDROOM
Half christmas movies, half 80's action shlock. Join us

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #129 on: December 26, 2016, 12:07:10 pm »

charge into the airlock. see if I can get the like a magical scuba kit before I drown.
Walk in, try to use illusion magic to make it harder to get my exact location. Then latch onto shark guy
"Concerned statement: This one, as well, cannot swim. This one hopes that won't be a problem"

into the airlock we go
I could drag you along I don't need to worry about air and it shouldn't be too far

Help the guy with swiming if he wants it
"Oh fine."

Take advantage of being a tiny little munchkin (if an uncharacteristically heavily armed one) and get towed through the water.

Out through the door is indeed an airlock, and out through the airlock is water. The instant the airlock doors open, dark water floods the chamber, pressing everyone inside back against the wall with tremendous force. Once the pressure subsides and the chamber is full, you can move outside, either swimming or walking out. At first you can see nothing; nothing but black extending out in all directions. Then lights flick on, huge searchlights that you are not standing on an elevator, but a massive machine, a drill that is descending rapidly into the water. You can't see all of it, just the outline created when it blocks off the lights. But more importantly, the search lights swivel rapidly until they converge on a single thing; a huge crab claw slowly looming out of the darkness and stretching towards you.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 26, 2016, 12:17:24 pm »

Try to make our location hidden behind an illussionary wall, continue clamping to shark boy and lava girl
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 07:51:56 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 26, 2016, 06:19:18 pm »

Use my knowledge of traveling under water to find a air pocket for my passenger
My Sig

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 26, 2016, 06:21:01 pm »

Follow after shark guy, to find an air pocket.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 27, 2016, 09:41:08 am »

Just stand still and observe for now. If it seems like it's about to hit me, Use my clockwork magic to freeze the claw in place.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 27, 2016, 10:26:46 am »

Place myself helplessly at the disposal of these other fellows as I try not to drown, look for some kind of air pocket also.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 27