Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25

Author Topic: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 18.0: Donation of Glaciem  (Read 30401 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 17.0: Mirror mirror
« Reply #345 on: June 06, 2017, 04:56:30 pm »

Tick 17.0: Mirror mirror

Spoiler: Excess Essence (click to show/hide)

Hoping to motivate mortals to seek perfection, Ciel creates a dizzying array of exceptional creatures of all kinds. (Ciel: -42+42E) Some adventurers immediately begin searching for them, but many of them are quickly defeated. A fire lizard in particular has burned down several whole villages.

Saron responds to prayers:
   Worbur zealot: "Nice try! That's exactly what my spell's supposed to prevent!" (Saron: -2E, Glaciem the Proud: -3E)
   Living fireball chef: "It was my conscience, not me! Also our weekl--I mean nothing!"
   Fire lizard: Flares with happiness

Saron instills a fiery sort of enthusiasm in the intended crusaders. (Saron: -10E) The number of crusaders en route to the Ice Islands sharply increases!

Glaciem responds to prayers:
   Worbur zealot: "Thank you for your kind assistance!"
   Living fireball chef: "...value...life...must...resist...burnination..."

Glaciem smites the fortification-builders, leaving half-finished fortifications in the Ice Islands.

The Candlemaker responds to prayers:
   Unmade priest: <Our time is short. Soon we will die out and be unmade>
   Ur'kid stargazer: "Look at the sky! Sometimes we see bright flickers in it at night, especially after what the priests say was a Cielic outburst!"
   Ur'kid hunter: "Such delightful companions!"

The Candlemaker has created the Hou'nds, time-traveling dogs. The Ur'kids are greatly pleased by this development. (The Candlemaker: -1E)

The Candlemaker has made more Unmade. (The Candlemaker: -4E)

The Candlemaker listens to more prayers:
   Ur'kid historian: "Behold! The forces gather for a great battle! May the Candlemaker bless my report!"
   Ur'kid "cultist": "The cool cultists don't want to invite me into their cool cult"
   Unmade observer: <What a joy to have lived to see your initial investigations of the strange! Farewell, dear Candlemaker! Do not trust the r-->

Breeze has created Cotzacoatl, an intelligent mount for the air-mistress. (Breeze: -19+6E)

Breeze has also created the Breeze of Enchanting, a special Enchantment technique with close ties to Elemental magic. (Breeze: -3E)

Breeze listens to prayers:
   Iceling crusader: "Lend us your support! Quench the fires!"
   Windbag logi pilot: "Everyone makes fun of what we do"
   Windbag bone carver: "I carved a Windbag out of a giant bone in this desert!"

Breeze also proposes mapping the world.

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (1) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities(16) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere suggestions this Tick are Fire and Hunting. For opposed spheres, try opposing Cooking or Beasts
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 05:03:28 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 06, 2017, 05:31:41 pm »

Myx creates 20E worth of Nygae
Myx listens to prayers

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 06, 2017, 05:44:46 pm »

Use 10e to create even odds of all my sapient creatures
Bless the bone carver with longevity, and intelligence. May he use his art for teaching the young in beekeeping bonecarving and mapmaking. 3e

Breeze goes down to the crusader and begins speaking to him directly, as a whisper in his ear. He knows that Breeze is a god and immediately is attentive.
"Your ways are wrong, the fire is only your enemy because you are naturally opposed to it. If you were able to hold a flame without dying yourself you could live in peace
with the firey ones. If you wish to bring peace to ice and fire then I will grant you a boon." If he accepts: 4e to teach him all about Breeze of Enchanting. Grant him Charisma, longevity and intelligence.

Breeze gazes into the library and finds something missing
"Maybe we should add a hall of elements into the library. A room where one can study and learn of the elements..."
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 01:25:53 pm by Detoxicated »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 06, 2017, 06:38:52 pm »

Critter creates the twisters! The twisters are living animals that look like small tornadoes. They don't have wind effects beyond their cone, and have two eyes that look like catseye marbles. The eyes generally stay in the same place, even as the rest of the twister twists, but can move at will. Twisters "eat" storms, "feeding" simply by being in an area where a storm is going on without effecting the storm itself. They are incredibly fast creatures, capable of carrying an appropriately sized mortal at speeds exceeding sixty miles per hour when properly saddled. They have several subspecies with different sizes, ranging from twisters so small three could fit in the palm of your hand to so large they could be mistaken for actual tornadoes. They are capable of harmlessly "engulfing" mortals, allowing the twister to act as a sort of armor deflecting blows aimed at the engulfed mortal using their powerful winds. When engulfing, they stretch over the target like a suit of armor, making it look like the target is cloaked in wind.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 09, 2017, 08:29:27 pm »

"Lovely lets look that they can meet the Windbags."
Teach the windbags to domesticate twisters. It is done with a leather bag and a flute.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 14, 2017, 06:38:51 am »

Glaciem checks on the ice islands. Not yet satisfied with there ability to protect themselves, he smites any invaders that actually manage to get there.

"Let it be known that I
support proposal P00030"
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 14, 2017, 06:47:15 am »

"Hey Glaciem, if you teach your beings some Breeze of Enchanting, they can build protective gear to ease their burden..."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 14, 2017, 07:01:24 am »

Glaciem checks on the ice islands. Not yet satisfied with there ability to protect themselves, he smites any invaders that actually manage to get there.

"Let it be known that I
support proposal P00030"
Spend 12E to redirect any smiting of Fire Creatures to Glaciem's worshippers instead.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 12:43:24 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 14, 2017, 07:39:16 am »

"You, too, should try to find ways to make peace."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 15, 2017, 05:13:34 am »

Continue sorting through the helmets

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 16, 2017, 10:13:09 am »

"Let it be known that I
support proposal P00030"
Spend 12E to redirect any smiting of Fire Creatures to Glaciem's worshippers instead.
CANCEL THE SMITEING! ABORT ABORT!
"I'm not sure weather to compliment you for the cleverness of that idea, or call you out on the lack of honor...oh wait. Yes I am. HONORLESS CUR!

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 16, 2017, 12:08:42 pm »

Spoiler: New god appears (click to show/hide)
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 16, 2017, 01:07:16 pm »

"Let it be known that I
support proposal P00030"
CANCEL THE SMITEING! ABORT ABORT!
"I'm not sure weather to compliment you for the cleverness of that idea, or call you out on the lack of honor...oh wait. Yes I am. HONORLESS CUR!
Modify action to make a one use smiting mirror trap that will activate when Fire creatures are smited, mirroring the attacks to the attacker's worshipers, that will persist through ticks until activated.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: June 16, 2017, 01:28:44 pm »

"Stop your cold insults. No need to inspire a wildfire. Your hostilities towards fire are unnecessary as he has only asumed a defensive position."

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 17, 2017, 02:53:54 am »

"I'm not hostile towards fire, only mindless destruction? Defensive position? He's attacking my pepole. IM makeing a counter attack. If he doesn't want his forces harmed he should get them out if my islands.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25