Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25

Author Topic: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 18.0: Donation of Glaciem  (Read 30504 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 3.0: Rock paper scissors
« Reply #150 on: December 09, 2016, 02:00:03 am »

"A Creature May Be Great, AndIt May Be Lesser. It Is No Insult. But If All Were The Same In Death, You Would Not Seek The Corpse Of A God, No? You Would Be Able To Use Any Corpse. I Would Ask Of You To Respect My Domain, And Not To Desecrate The Body Of The Ashen Sun. In Return, I Can Perhaps Assist With The Creation Of Some Glorious Creatures, To Replace Those You Meant To Make From The Remains?"
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 02:05:01 am by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 09, 2016, 02:19:43 am »

Where'd the Proposalog go?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 09, 2016, 02:37:43 am »

"Oh, what the underworl', you can take da hole thing. Ain't like a chair's any good fer makin' things anyways. Guess if I ain't usin' him as a component I dun need ta make any fire thin' neither..."

Critter stops tearing at the corpse, returning the entire thing to the Death God intact. Instead, he transforms into a vulture made half of flame and half of ice, swooping down to the world collecting the corpses of Firestorms and Worbur, throwing them into a pile that transforms into the Fice!

The Fice are a group of non-sentient animal, though most would assume they were two separate species. The male of the species has an affinity for fire, roaming the firelands in large herds. Likewise, the female of the species has an affinity for ice, roaming the cold lands in herds. Once a year, they meet together in the middle in a mass migration. They are gargantuan in stature, towering over elephants and similar sized beasts without difficulty. They are big cats, resembling something like massive tigers in body shapes. Each has a coat color fitting their location, with the male's blending in with their fiery surroundings while the female's blends into the snow, in addition to being significantly thicker. The males have a long mane resembling a sunflower in design. This collects the ambient fire from their surroundings, allowing them to release a burst of flame from special glands in their paws or mouth. The females instead have three long-whip like tails. These tails can be moved in tandem, allowing them to burrow into the snow like a drill were the young are born. More interestingly, these tails collect a hard surface of ice performing this function as they compact the snow. This icy layer can be flicked off in large shards by special muscles in their hairs, allowing them to be accurately thrown as a projectile weapon. Their heard mentality makes them protective of their masters once tamed, though it leads to difficulties removing one from its group.

Critters spends 6E on the project than listens to prayers.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #153 on: December 09, 2016, 03:21:26 am »

Council stuff

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (17) (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 03:28:49 am by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 09, 2016, 05:49:20 am »

[Felicia, Nature Goddess]

Felicia takes the fire god's corpse. Use 1 Essence in to force it away from others.
"I may have killed him, but I lost a lot of Essence to him. I will hold onto the corpse for now."

Felicia nominates Critter for the Creativity Award.
"Crude as your creations may be. I will give you points for creativity. That is what it's for, after all."
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 05:55:05 am by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 09, 2016, 09:45:48 am »

"Before any else happens friends, just let me take the tiniest piece of Saron's flame. Worry not friends, for I have great plans for a piece of godly fire."

Take a small piece of Saron's fire. 0E.

Take an island on the border of the Fire and Water seas, and create a bubble around it in which Time does not pass. This island, henceforth referred to as the Isle of Time, can only be found by those who need to. 3E.

Create 5E worth of Ur'kid.

Listen to prayers.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 09, 2016, 11:01:01 am »

Felicia takes the fire god's corpse. Use 1 Essence in to force it away from others.
"I may have killed him, but I lost a lot of Essence to him. I will hold onto the corpse for now."
"No. You cannot be trusted with the corpse of the god you killed."
Oppose with 1E, help Khavod obtain/protect the corpse.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 09, 2016, 11:12:20 am »

"This has nothing to do with trust. I lost the most in this, so I'm taking the corpse.
You will all consume the corpse, adding Essence to those that already have plenty.
If anyone should consume it, it shall be me.
"

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 09, 2016, 12:27:46 pm »

"Felicia, you must realize that we may just trap you and you couldn't do a thing about it. The matter of the deity corpse should be in the hands of the council, of all gods..."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 09, 2016, 12:55:22 pm »

Felicia nominates Critter for the Creativity Award.
"Crude as your creations may be. I will give you points for creativity. That is what it's for, after all."
1E to prevent this if necessary.
"You Misunderstand, Wilder Queen. The Ashen Sun Will Not Be Eaten; It May Be Your Kill, But You Participated In No Hunt Worthy Of Such A Meal.

Aha, Yes, This Reminds Me Nonetheless; Frozen Rider, and Blessed Torch, I Have Proposition For You Both, Of Glorious Creations For Each Of Us. I Have Suggestion For Wilder Queen and Great Predator As Well Though I Doubt Either Wish To Have Dealings With Myself Now."

Create Charkatan as an Elite Race, hopefully with help of Glaciem?:The Charkatan are giants, relatively speaking, typically standing around 10-11 feet tall, with great strength and resilience. They are skilled hunters and craftspeople, with an affinity for ice magic, and live primarily in the icelands; in times of peace, they are primarily herders and hunters. More often, however, they supplement this with raids on neighbors and the lands of the ocean of water. Most are only able to stand the heat of the water-lands for a short time (though some are able to acclimate themselves), but their ice magic helps to recover and stay out at sea for longer periods of time. Their culture is largely [not quite feudal; think norse raider culture], though peasants are treated with a certain degree of respect. Honor and Glory are both deeply important to the Charkatan, and are usually gained in raids and war. Skilled craftsmen and artisans may earn both as well, particularly if their trade is related to battle in some way. The Charkatan believe that your place in the afterlife is determined both by how you lived and how you died; how honorable you were in life and how glorious your deeds, as well as how much honor you died with, and how glorious of a death it was.
Charkatan have thick though short fur covering much of their body. It grows longest, resembling hair more greatly than fur, in broad area from underneath the jaw and on the back and crown of the skull and stretching down along the spine, becoming shorter again by the lower back.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 09, 2016, 01:09:29 pm »

"This has nothing to do with trust. I lost the most in this, so I'm taking the corpse.
You will all consume the corpse, adding Essence to those that already have plenty.
If anyone should consume it, it shall be me.
"
"...You almost have a point, in that other gods are already desecrating the body. And just proved you certainly cannot be trusted, as you appear to be arguing that you're entitled to preform cannibalism to spice up the first deicide, immediately after preforming it. You're acting like a wild beast. (And I doubt you'd have the decency to cook Saron before eating him.)
Incidentally, I propose that we prevent the desecration of Saron's body by reviving him, having the culprit and accomplice pay for it if needed."

Propose that the council revive Saron, (nonlethally) draining Felicia and Glaciem's Essence pools to pay for it before other gods if necessary.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #161 on: December 09, 2016, 01:15:20 pm »

Council stuff

Proposal P0017 has passed! All the gods become suns!

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (17) (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 09, 2016, 01:34:34 pm »

"You say I don't deserve it, because I didn't hunt it. Yet you claim to deserve it without a hunt.
I will not stand by as you revive the god that attacked my creations, merely for providing the slightest bit of danger to his creations.
I am not desecrating his body by moving him. And you cannot prove that I will eat him, you can merely accuse me, because I have yet to show willingness to do so.
You never expected more of me, because you always expect less of me.
"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 09, 2016, 01:55:01 pm »

Propose that any god who does not wish to be a sun may produce light in any other way they deem fit, or dark if they truly desire so.

Propose Druidic Magic: a mix of a variety of other magics, it tends to involve ritual and ceremony for most spells, and power is limited to a point by one's personal deeds; if one wishes to become a truly great Druid, one must go on mystic quests and all that jazz, in order to essentially achieve the glory necessary for the spirits/nature/magic to glorify you and allow you to work with it in such a way. Contains parts of ritual(uhh...yeah, sacrifice, basically), celestial(plenty of ingredients require harvesting under certain suns rather than others), and elemental magic (nature!), with small parts of necromancy(mostly communion with the dead and dealing with spirits), divine(nature/beast god), musical, and enchantment magic. Tends to be weaker than other schools of magic, or rather more subtle and less suited for direct assault or protection actions than others. The exact details of style/abilities tend to be unique to the subsect of druidism or the practitioner.

"I Am The God Of Death And Steward Of The Underworld. It Is Not My Desserts, For You Are Correct, I Have Won No Glory To Earn This As Trophy. But This Is Not Trophy For I and I. This Is Responsibility, No? I Am Warden Of The Dead. The Ashen Sun Is Dead. So I Am Their Warden Until They Might Be Reignited. It Is No Insult To You."

Support Mother Winter's proposal except cost is split up among all gods, not Glaciem and Katzerie first
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 02:15:51 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 09, 2016, 01:59:31 pm »

"I don't want him reignited. He will just burn my creations again."

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25