Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 25

Author Topic: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 18.0: Donation of Glaciem  (Read 30478 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 1.0: Tomorrow has arrived
« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2016, 05:27:27 pm »

Khavod laughs as he descends into the first of the crevices, on a volcanic landmass, and begins to shape it. He engraves magic into the first of the entrances to the underworld, weak as it may be, as he would all of them, such that those who need entry would find the passing easier, and those who do not belong will find themselves in dire straits if they desired to continue. And as he shapes it, murals and states rise, chronicling the deeds of one god in particular.

But not Khavod, Champion of the Dead...rather, it seems to be the Blazing Sun. The next is dedicated to the Frozen Rider; after that, the Beast of Apex. And so each of the gods receives their own entrance, displaying their splendor and magnificence to any who might come through. But also their flaws, in the corners and crevices where few might notice...Khavod's, of course, is the greatest of all, befitting his name and titles. Beyond those first entrances, other deeds or events are glorified, or the gods as a whole, though many of these do not seem likely to be used for some time.

That finished, Khavod descends into his new domain, and begins to prepare for his guests.

Settle into and take dominion over the underworld.
Begin setting up the processing facilities for freshly arrived souls.

Prepare the entrances, spending 4E (advanced artifact, for the moment) to reinforce and enchant them against intrusion.

Support God-Suns, though would prefer gods each to choose their own method of illumination, rather than all being fire; not all that important though.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 05:58:25 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2016, 05:44:26 pm »

"I Need But To Write Stuff Here, Friend!"

Khavod laughs as he descends into the first of the crevices, on a volcanic landmass, and begins to shape it. He engraves magic into the first of the entrances to the underworld, weak as it may be, as he would all of them, such that those who need entry would find the passing easier, and those who do not belong will find themselves in dire straits if they desired to continue. And as he shapes it, murals and states rise, chronicling the deeds of one god in particular.

But not Khavod, Champion of the Dead...rather, it seems to be the Blazing Sun. The next is dedicated to the Frozen Rider; after that, the Beast of Apex. And so each of the gods receives their own entrance, displaying their splendor and magnificence to any who might come through. But also their flaws, in the corners and crevices where few might notice...Khavod's, of course, is the greatest of all, befitting his name and titles. Beyond those first entrances, other deeds or events are glorified, or the gods as a whole, though many of these do not seem likely to be used for some time.

That finished, Khavod descends into his new domain, and begins to prepare for his guests.

Settle into and take dominion over the underworld.
Begin setting up the processing facilities for freshly arrived souls.

Prepare the entrances, spending 4E (advanced artifact, for the moment) to reinforce and enchant them against intrusion.

Support God-Suns, though would prefer gods each to choose their own method of illumination, rather than all being fire; not all that important though.

Metis assists in the construction of the underworld gates, laying tricks and traps for the unwary or unwanted.  (just a cooperation, 0E).

<I support this modified proposal.>
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 30, 2016, 05:49:39 pm »

[Felicia, Nature Goddess]

Felicia groans.

Support God-Suns, though would prefer gods each to choose their own method of illumination, rather than all being fire; not all that important though.[/b]
Metis assists in the construction of the underworld gates, laying tricks and traps for the unwary or unwanted.  (just a cooperation, 0E).

<I support this modified proposal.>
Oppose
"You keep making further proposals to turn me into a sun, and I will keep opposing those proposals. Remember, ALL GODS."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 30, 2016, 05:50:51 pm »

<...No, that modified proposal does not make anyone a sun unless they want to be.>
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 06:38:34 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 30, 2016, 06:37:43 pm »

Create the Joobs, harmless flying squid-creatures, and main food source for the Ur'kid. With no flight organs nor any magical properties, it is a mystery to all how they remain airborne.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 12:36:35 am by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 2.0: The World-Egg hatches
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2016, 08:47:53 pm »

Tick 2.0: The World-Egg hatches

Breeze has created air horses, which can only be ridden when saddled. (Breeze: -5E) Breeze has also created some Windbags, raspy-voiced, nomadic humanoids who ride the wind. (Breeze: -6E)

Saron has created the Firestorms, a divine race of storms of fire closely associated with fire. (Saron: -16E)

Opposed by Felicia, Saron has added some patches of oilweed and blacktide algae, which generate abundances of flammable oil lighter than water. Critter attempts bioremediation by creating the Ohel fish, an abundant, unpalatable fish that consumes the oil, which Felicia supports.

Saron has also defined the fire layers as containing constantly burning plants.

Mother Winter has built many units of Worbur, a race of immortal snow golems attuned to illusion magic who need to eat and drink. (Mother Winter: -16E)

Felicia has created the Dryads, fireproof nature spirits and elementalists. (Felicia: -12E) Felicia has also completed the land biospheres, adding abundant assorted plants and wildlife. (Felicia: -4E) Saron proceeds to smite many Dryads, incinerating them with divine fire! (Saron: -3E) Felicia strips as much fire as possible of divinity, significantly reducing the damage. (Felicia: -2E)

The Candlemaker has created the Ur'kid, a race of giant nomadic spiders tangential to reality and attracted by sites of godly intervention. (The Candlemaker: -7E)

Critter has created the Tribulls, warm-blooded reptilians with a great affinity for wild beasts with the ability to slowly modify them. (Critter: -16E)

Metis descends upon the world and grants the gifts of cunning and craftsmanship to many of the various races. (Metis: -10E)

Descending into the underworld, Khavod has decorated the many entrances of the underworld, detailing appropriate gods at the most significant, dedicating the rest to the gods combined, and warding them against intrusion with Metis, who prepares tricks and traps for those not belonging to the underworld. (Khavod: -4E) Having taken dominion over the underworld, Khavod has also begun readying them for the stream of souls.

The Candlemaker has created the Joobs, flying squids with no magic or flight organs and food for the Ur'kid.

Spoiler: Deities(13) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council measures () (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (17) (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2016, 09:10:52 pm »

Felicia uses 1 Essence to create 0.05 Units of Dryads.
"So the proposal to turn everyone into the sun is still winning over making a sun."
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 12:19:16 pm by Happy Demon »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2016, 10:44:48 pm »

I Create 16E worth of Ordens.
Spoiler: Ordens (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 01:31:42 am by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 03, 2016, 12:24:59 am »

Spend 2E to burn the remaining dryads, invoking Fire sphere for slightly increased effectiveness if possible.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 03, 2016, 12:31:12 am »

Create a unit of Semics, a sapient rock life race that grow under ground by absorbing surround minerals and nutrients.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 03, 2016, 01:15:55 am »

Er, KJP, that 10E was intended to create worship units.
Sigtext

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 03, 2016, 02:23:27 am »

I seem to lack worshipers despite creating them. Check whether this is a mistake on the part of the mysterious force that runs reality or just the Worbur not worshiping me.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2016, 05:09:57 am »

create 10 e windbags
create birds and flying insects and flying mammals
teach the windbags how to affect the Wind through air magic to ease flying

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2016, 12:18:51 pm »

Spend 2E to burn the remaining dryads, invoking Fire sphere for slightly increased effectiveness if possible.
Felicia cancels creating Dryads, and instead uses 2 Essence to attack Saron.
If the creation can't be canceled, use 2 Essence anyway, bringing Saron with her to the grave.
If both Felicia and Saron cancel their actions, use 3 Essence to attack Saron.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 12:30:39 pm by Happy Demon »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #119 on: December 03, 2016, 01:30:24 pm »

Ciel awakens, rising (or whatever the deific equivalent is) and observing the gods, and the world around them. "I see an interesting world has been created while I slumbered, possessed of much chaos. But, chaos breeds innovation, and innovation breeds improvement, so I am happy. Though, this nonsense of killing one another already?" He shakes his head, and then rubs his hands together.

Create 8E of Magn.
Spoiler: Magn (click to show/hide)

(edit note: fixed formatting)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 01:48:21 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 25