Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25

Author Topic: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 18.0: Donation of Glaciem  (Read 30457 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 7.0: Blizzards
« Reply #225 on: March 03, 2017, 07:29:23 am »

[Felicia, Nature Goddess]

Felicia uses 4 Essence to make 1 pop unit of Feltacs.
Felicia uses 4 Essence to make 0.2 pop units of Dryads.
"This, should suffice... for now."
Felicia uses 1 Essence to create the Magi-Needle, a Basic Artifact that can be used to weave magic.
Felicia uses the Magi-Needle to sow magical string around select trees around the Dryads, and tries to feel it if... someone burns it, or chops it down. To give an alert to her.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 8.0: Earthquakes
« Reply #226 on: March 05, 2017, 05:02:15 pm »

Tick 8.0: Earthquakes

Breeze has granted the unusually intelligent lions speech and sapience and created whispergrass and bummingbirds.

Rookars has created some more Semics.

Myx responds to prayers:
   Ur'kid gambler: "But I can see what will happen before it happens! And we spend only half the time drinking! The other half is undrinking!"
   Orden villager: "I am Now looking into A Mirror"
   Windbag whisssperer: [Loud whooshes in a meadow scatter pollen every which way and bees away from the meadow. Someone with a more solid body sneezes repeatedly.]

Myx has created a "bag of seeds," a self-emptying pouch filled with infinite flower seeds which attaches itself to windbags. Once in a year, a Chryxis seed, which grows into a wonderful habitat, drops. (Myx: -3E) Critter has created finch species that adapt their beaks slowly and yet (relatively) rapidly follow the seeder windbag, providing good pollinators for the resulting flowers. Breeze indicates that it is an honor to be the Holder of the Bag of Seeds. The windbags generally agree, but some would never carry such a solid object around.

Breeze has created more grumblebees and windbags (Breeze: -2E).

Critter responds to a prayer:
   Tribull hunter: "Even if it takes centuries, it must be done!"

Felicia has created more Feltacs and Dryads. (Felicia: -8E) Felicia has also created the Magi-Needle and used it to weave magical string around certain Dryads to alert her when they are harmed. (Felicia: -1E)

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities(15) (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 05, 2017, 05:16:11 pm »

Action: Saron creates one unit of an advanced race of living fireballs with an affinity for fire magic. Invoke Fire Sphere discount (-5E)

Free Action: Saron sets several forest fires on trees Felicia set alarms on.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 05, 2017, 07:26:02 pm »

Create a unit of Worbur.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 05, 2017, 07:56:12 pm »

Critter creates the crill and cloudeaters.

The crill are small crustaceans that live in clouds, separating the water into hydrogen and oxygen to sustain themselves. Cloudeaters are massive whale like creatures that float through the sky using swim bladders filled with helium, controlling their movement with a series of large flaps of skin acting as sails. Naturally, they eat the crill living inside the clouds by shifting through the cloud using massive brush like teeth. The cloud is then pumped out the blowhole, allowing it to return to place. They are capable of carrying a decent amount, though their speed depends greatly on the way the wind is blowing. They do need to drink water, coming to the ground often to do so. This allows them to be captured and utilized by land-based creatures, if they are quick or clever enough. Goal: 20E.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 05, 2017, 08:14:34 pm »

Felicia grits her teeth, she is not pleased with Saron's return, or his targeting of her forests.
Felicia instructs the Feltacs to use their ingenuity to find the ways of extinguishing fire, for whenever Saron sees fit to create it where it does not belong.
Felicia uses 8 Essence to create 2 Pop units of Feltacs.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 05, 2017, 10:25:07 pm »

Create the gem metastarite.
A multi-colored gem filled with magical energies. When a Semic consumes a large amount metastarite, it under goes a metamorphosis, changing color and gain magical proficiency.

Name the cavern the Semics are living in Serene Serela Sererock.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 06, 2017, 12:50:32 am »

Oppose the three current proposals
Felicia uses 8 Essence to create 2 Pop units of Feltacs.
Oppose with 1E
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 01:39:40 am by Demonic Spoon »

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 06, 2017, 08:03:28 am »

Myx creates 1 unit of Nygae, to inhabit the Chryxis flowers (Advanced race, reptilian sphere)

A race of large but beautiful naga-esque women that enjoy persuing the finer arts such as sculpting and literature. They have an affinity for Enchanting magic. Their tails can grow up to five meters long. They are egg-layers, and very protective to their young. They can reproduce with all sapient males, but only Guruks will be able to sire male offspring of their own kind, and Nygae will largely prefer them. Nygae are unable to form loving relationships with their partners, only meeting their spouse(s) in the mating season to reproduce.

Myx creates one unit of Guruks, to accompany the Nygae(basic race, reptilian sphere)

A race of large, warriorlike antropomorphic male crocodiles. Can only breed with the female Nygae. They have an affinity for universal magic, and can grow up to 2.5 metres high. They are not very smart.

Myx creates slithervines
Sneaky snake-like animals with flowers instead of heads. They are able to change the shape of this flower as well as the colour and texture of their bodies, and survive off photosyntesis. They are attracted to flowerbeds owned by people.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 06, 2017, 08:19:35 am »

order the windbags to follow the cloudeaters to utilize them for Transport

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 9.0: Locusts
« Reply #235 on: March 07, 2017, 11:09:47 am »

Tick 9.0: Locusts

Critter has won the Creativity Award! Ciel has won the Chronicler Award! Congratulations! (Critter: +36E, Ciel: +36E)

Spoiler: Excess Essence (click to show/hide)

Saron has created a race of living fireballs. (Saron: -5E)

Saron sets forest fires everywhere! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Mother Winter has created more Worbur. (Mother Winter: -4E)

Critter has created the crill, aerial and possibly photosynthetic crustaceans, and cloudeaters, giant aerial cetids floating with helium that filter-feed on the crill and occasionally drink surface water. (Critter: -20E) Breeze commands the windbags follow the cloudeaters.

Many Feltacs seem to have burned to death. Fittingly, Felicia creates more. (Felicia: -8E) Saron proceeds to smite some of them for the arrogance of existing. (Saron: -1E)

Rookars has granted a route to magicality to the Semics by way of the magic gem metastarite. Rookars has also named the Semics' cavern the Serene Serela Sererock. Hopefully, no one will try to beat this and ruin the alliteration by making a Most Serene Serela Sererock.

Myx has created some Nygae, snake women with a propensity for sculpting, literature, and enchanting, to inhabit the rare Chryxis flowers. (Myx: -5E) Myx has also created some Guruks, unintelligent crocodile men and mates of the Nygae. (Myx: -4E) Finally, Myx has created the slithervines, flower-headed, shapeshifting plant-snakes that like to live in flowerbeds.

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (1) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities(15) (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 12:38:11 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 07, 2017, 11:41:10 am »

Create 2 more units of Fireballs (-10E)

Free Action: Listen to prayers
Free Action: Randomly spread the wonder of fire
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 12:41:39 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 07, 2017, 11:42:44 am »

Felicia uses 2 Essence to create fire retardant trees, placing them in clusters around the lands, but not in any of the forests. All forests with these trees will only consist of these trees.
"There, enjoy wood you cannot burn, even more fire resistant than the Dryads. And all natural."

Felicia uses 8 Essence to make 2 Units of Feltacs.
Felicia uses a free action to try and eliminate the forest fires.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 07, 2017, 01:03:06 pm »

Myx creates another unit of Nygae (5E) and Guruks (4E)
Myx listens to prayers

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 07, 2017, 01:47:28 pm »

Carve a niche of land onto the surface where there is highly fertile land. On this land plants and trees can grow in a matter of days to full size height, and they generally need little water to survive. Plants that grow there throw off seeds as soon as they catch fire, and in the ashen soil a new plant will grow quickly. Call this piece of land "The Land of Everchanging Forest-Fires" Use the essence necessary for it.

"Now can't we all get along on this piece of land"

Call all followers of Breeze to ocassionally visit if not inhabit The Land of Everchanging Forest-Fires
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25