Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25

Author Topic: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 18.0: Donation of Glaciem  (Read 30476 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 6.0: Floods
« Reply #195 on: February 14, 2017, 05:14:39 pm »

[Felicia, Nature Goddess]

Felicia jolts, a chill ran down her spine. She feels weak, and looks around.
Felicia uses 1 Essence to create 0.25 units of Feltacs.
Felicia looks around, then molds herself to be of a more manageable size. That of her initial form.
Felicia listens for prayers. Especially if the Dryads have heard of more fire emerging.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 14, 2017, 06:42:02 pm »

Look at the sculpture.

"That depends on the plan."

"Hmm...So you want to steal fire from the gods?  A classic ploy.  Well, I think there might just be some burning at the top of the highest mountain...The rest, you shall have to figure out for yourself."

Place an ever-burning torch at the top of the highest mountain, and some traps for good measure.  If they succeed in stealing the fire, Metis will appear to them and grant one minor (0E) boon.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #197 on: February 14, 2017, 06:59:42 pm »

"Does anyone have any thoughts on my proposals? I would assume that, at minimum, the god of time would have an opinion."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 14, 2017, 08:39:08 pm »

Worbur builder: "But what about lovely dishes such as iced cream?"
"I suppose you could prepare those on ice, but I don't see how making the kitchens out of ice would help."

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 14, 2017, 08:46:57 pm »

"I don't like the time provided. My Feltacs would only last 3 Ticks, if they're lucky.
10 years would be better.
"
Propose that a concrete measurement of Time be enacted and agreed upon by all the gods.

... that said time measurement shall be twenty years per tick, a year which is determined by a full cycle of seasons starting with spring, and that the number of years may be modified as needed with further proposals.
Oppose
Propose the same, but with 10 years instead of 20.

"A-also..."
Vote Ciel for Chronicler Award.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 14, 2017, 08:56:22 pm »

Tribull hunter: "Praise Critter! The sun has vanished!"

"Ya should see the beasty that ate it! She's a mighty bute, she is."

Tribull shower: "Why do I have to bond with showerbeasts? Can't someone else do it?"

"You're doin' it cuz noone else is gonna, right? So here's what ya got to do. Pretend to really love tha job. Like, make it seem like its tha best thing ever to grace the suns ta bond with shower beasts. Make everyone else jealous with tha fun yer havin'. The'll wanna replace you eventually, to get in on the job themselves. Then ya can step down and the'll have ta do it instead. Smart, see?"

Tribull miller: "Why is it a bad idea to use roarbeasts to grind grain? Don't they run faster?"

"Its a BRILLIANT IDEA! Everyone is just tellin' ya otherwise as a test. Dey wanna see if you is smart enough to ignore bad advice."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #201 on: February 14, 2017, 11:29:53 pm »

"I thank you graciously. Though, it seems you are not opposed to the first proposal, but only the second; it is split into two for a reason, after all."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 15, 2017, 03:43:23 pm »

"You proposed that we set a concrete measurement, and that said measurement is 20 years per tick. It is one proposal."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #203 on: February 15, 2017, 03:47:36 pm »

"It was deliberately spaced out to be two proposals, and recorded as such, if you check."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 15, 2017, 04:57:13 pm »

Teach the windbags how to gain grumblebee honey
Create Bluefeather Spanwings for 4E, Bluefeather Spanwings are huge birds of blue to cyan colouration with bick black beaks and grey eyes. They have a wingspan of 20 m and can fly quite dextrous through the skies. These birds of prey usually travel in groups of 3-7 and feed on anything they can, but they avoid sentients usually. Though they are like mundane animals when awake, they have the ability to travel while they are sleeping. They can enter the dreams of other sleeping beings to whom they present riddles. If one solves the riddle of Bluefeather Spanwing he is rewarded with a greater intelligence.
Teach the windbags to hunt and domesticate Joops.
Wander with some Ur-Kids disguised as one without any attempt to disturb their faith, merely living the life of one to learn of their culture.

"Just a thought, but what is a year exactly? The term year in itself is so subjective that it would not be sufficient to speak about a year or ten years per tick. Of what consists one year. One might argue that it would consist of a certain amount of days, who likely would be subject to an amount of hours, those hours of minutes, and those of seconds etc. What is your understanding of a day or a year, in a world with multiple suns and no definite size of land for the suns to circle. I therefore must oppose your proposal until you come up with a reasonable explanations for the problems I presented."
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 07:57:37 am by Detoxicated »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #205 on: February 16, 2017, 09:44:27 am »

"The definition of a year in this proposal was clearly outlined in it as the span of time in which a full cycle of the seasons passes. Quite frankly I am starting to believe some of you are hard of hearing."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 17, 2017, 05:33:41 am »

"Ah Ciel my dear, please add the minaffalo to your library. I believe they are mineral quadrupeds that live in herds in the caverns of the world.

Also you can add another section:

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 23, 2017, 02:22:56 pm »

"Ah, life finally infusssesss me", Myx said, as it emerged into existence. It's voice, female to most, yet masculine to those who preferred it, boomed inside the head of the gods, and softly echoed in the minds of all mortals, causing a slight-yet-noticeable feeling of discomfort.

As it turned around, and looked at the solar avatars of all gods, its looks could be discerned. A titanic serpent, coloured white, yet infused with glows of soft pink and a warming shade of light yellow. It's solar avatar spread a soft, comfortable light the same shade as Myx' body. From its neck, the petals of a beautiful lily sprouted, adorning its face like a sleek, living collar. Its open mouth was filled with teeth, yet instead of sharp and shiny, they looked delicate and sweet, like the insides of a flower.

"A true pleasssure to meet you, godsss. I am Myxss, the diety of flowersss and reptilesss"

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 23, 2017, 02:55:10 pm »

"Greetings!  I must compliment you for the form you chose.  I am breeze, nice to meet you. "

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 7.0: Blizzards
« Reply #209 on: February 28, 2017, 03:48:46 pm »

Tick 7.0: Blizzards

Felicia has created some more Feltacs. (Felicia: -1E)

Felicia has also technically not contravened P0017, taking on her original form and giving off the unnoticeable radiation a tree would be expected to emit.

Felicia listens to prayers:
   Dryad guardian: "The firelands seem to be coming back."
   Dryad ranger: "Only you can stop this forest fire!"
   Dryad naturalist: "What strange plants grow in this dead ash!"

Metis looks at the Mud sculpture. It is a sculpture of what is probably a pile of mud with perfect gilding. While it does have fine detail, it does not seem to be particularly inspired.

Metis responds to prayers:
   Charkatan craftsman: "What about a plan to create a portable projectile furnace?"

A Firestorm thinker has burnt down most of a forest, devouring the flames and growing to a great size, and managed to incorporate Metis' ever-burning flame after narrowly avoiding the traps around and shrinking considerably in the process. The Firestorm thinker requests immortality, fitting with the ever-burning nature of the flame.

Mother Winter responds to a frivolous builder:
   Worbur builder: "But then we can also prepare revenge! What use is a warm kitchen for preparing revenge?"

Critter responds to prayers:
   Tribull hunter: "How do we hunt her?"
   Tribull shower: "Muahahahaha! Those fools! They will bond with showerbeasts and then I can go bond with a neckbeast instead!"
   Tribull miller: "Uh... They got bored, I think. I'll try to find them."

Breeze has attempted to teach the windbags to harvest grumblebee honey, but the windbags yell/at at [sic] the grumblebees instead. Many hives are smashed in frustration. Additionally, Breeze has created the Bluefeather Spanwings, strange raptors that can offer improvements to intelligence in exchange for solving riddles. (Breeze: -4E) Finally, Breeze ponders something about Joops and teaching the windbags about them.

Breeze spends some time living amongst the Ur'kid, attempting to integrate into their culture. The constant causality-breaking results in many headaches.

Myx has awakened!

Rumors circulate of a pride of unusually intelligent lions devastating the countryside and contaminating querns and mills.

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities(15) (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25