Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25

Author Topic: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 18.0: Donation of Glaciem  (Read 30483 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 3.0: Rock paper scissors
« Reply #165 on: December 09, 2016, 02:02:21 pm »

[Felicia, Nature Goddess]

"I don't want him reignited. He will just burn my creations again."
"Ah, I Would Not Be As Certain As You Might, Wilder Queen; One Might Find Death To Change One."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 09, 2016, 02:08:36 pm »

"I can instead just not take the chance. And let him stay dead.
I cannot kill him again, I lack the Essence and income, due to someone killing my worshipers.
"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 09, 2016, 02:15:05 pm »

"This has nothing to do with trust. I lost the most in this, so I'm taking the corpse.
You will all consume the corpse, adding Essence to those that already have plenty.
If anyone should consume it, it shall be me.
"
"...You almost have a point, in that other gods are already desecrating the body. And just proved you certainly cannot be trusted, as you appear to be arguing that you're entitled to preform cannibalism to spice up the first deicide, immediately after preforming it. You're acting like a wild beast. (And I doubt you'd have the decency to cook Saron before eating him.)
Incidentally, I propose that we prevent the desecration of Saron's body by reviving him, having the culprit and accomplice pay for it if needed."

Propose that the council revive Saron, (nonlethally) draining Felicia and Glaciem's Essence pools to pay for it before other gods if necessary.

"Ye gods really gotta start leavin' tha critters out o' this..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 09, 2016, 02:15:35 pm »

Spend 5E helping Critter with the Fice, applying Sphere Discount for Death for being made from corpses. Glory too if possible for size and magnificence.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 09, 2016, 03:02:35 pm »

Propose that any god who does not wish to be a sun may produce light in any other way they deem fit, or dark if they truly desire so.

Propose Druidic Magic: a mix of a variety of other magics, it tends to involve ritual and ceremony for most spells, and power is limited to a point by one's personal deeds; if one wishes to become a truly great Druid, one must go on mystic quests and all that jazz, in order to essentially achieve the glory necessary for the spirits/nature/magic to glorify you and allow you to work with it in such a way. Contains parts of ritual(uhh...yeah, sacrifice, basically), celestial(plenty of ingredients require harvesting under certain suns rather than others), and elemental magic (nature!), with small parts of necromancy(mostly communion with the dead and dealing with spirits), divine(nature/beast god), musical, and enchantment magic. Tends to be weaker than other schools of magic, or rather more subtle and less suited for direct assault or protection actions than others. The exact details of style/abilities tend to be unique to the subsect of druidism or the practitioner.
Support

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 09, 2016, 03:12:04 pm »

Support reviving Saron, non-Khavod plan.
"I have seen through the channels of Time that he will be needed in the future, friends. I will still be keeping a bit of flame from him, though."

Support choice of sun illumination.
"I don't see why not."

Support druidic magic.
"Again, I see no reason why not to do this, yes?"
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 04:17:41 pm by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 09, 2016, 03:17:42 pm »

Oppose the reviving of Saron.
"And with him gone, the nature god that is I may stop being a celestial body."
Propose that Felicia is returned to a natural form.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 09, 2016, 03:44:01 pm »

Support Khavod's version of the Saron revival proposal.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 13, 2016, 02:56:09 am »

Oppose Felicia returning to natural Form
"We chose this form, so find a way to deal with it! I like your ruthlessness though, it is a necessary thing at times..."

Become the Thoughtflare - This Divine Sun brings out a warm blue light that is 18 C warm when met by sapients. It inspires a stream of thoughts in sapients, and increases the trickeries and tactics of animals in its light. The Thoughtflare circles this chaotic plane of existance in a way that it changes direction to shine more at places with increased thought activity.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 03:18:34 am by Detoxicated »

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 13, 2016, 04:47:37 am »

"No one should be forced to be a sun or provide light. I propose that we be alowed to take whatever form we wish"
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 13, 2016, 07:45:40 am »

Become the Thoughtflare - This Divine Sun brings out a warm blue light that is 18 C warm when met by sapients. It inspires a stream of thoughts in sapients, and increases the trickeries and tactics of animals in its light. The Thoughtflare circles this chaotic plane of existance in a way that it changes direction to shine more at places with increased thought activity.
Oppose
"Reap what you sow!"

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 4.0: Evil daystar
« Reply #176 on: February 08, 2017, 02:03:47 am »

Tick 4.0: Evil daystar

The gods have become suns! Mixed opinions abound on this gloriously strange development.

Critter steaks a claim on Saron's corpse, which is still surrounded. Khavod, intending to whisk Saron away to be marinated anointed with oil, roasts Critter for his in-sauce-ience. Following a brief philosophical exchange, Critter renounces his claim. Felicia arrives and also claims Saron's corpse, presumably asking Khavod to fork it over (Felicia: -1E). The Candlemaker requests a tiny piece of Saron's flame. Mother Winter refuses to allow Felicia access to the corpse, blocking Felicia's way and helping Khavod. (Mother Winter: -1E) Breeze warns Felicia off with an exciting warning/threat. Khavod presses his case further. (Khavod: -1E) After the steak barrier dissipates, Khavod and Mother Winter manage to spirit away Saron's corpse. The Candlemaker seems to have snatched a tiny piece of flame successfully.

Ciel responds to prayers:
   The digger plods through a fresh tunnel, feeling its sturdy walls and listening to the tunnelers' progress but laments not having a body built for their tunneling.
   Seeing the imperfection of crystal, the thinker throws a long tantrum and declares war on orderly perfection.
   The carver praises Ciel and has taken to exploring the caverns, taking the time to pay close attention to the many interesting textures of the formations.

Ciel continues listening to prayers with slightly lowered standards:
   Magn scout: "I hear some...different peoples"
   Windbag mother: "Perfect! Your little storm almost got us killed! Go stay in that littlemountain!"
   Firestorm storm: "What is more perfect than FIRE?"

Critter has collected and turned Firestorm and Worbur corpses into Fice with Khavod's assistance. They have an extreme fire-ice dimorphism and live on different sides of the world for most of the year. Strangely, they seem to be a lot stronger than expected. (Critter: -6E, Khavod: -5E)

The Candlemaker has created a timeless bubble containing an island, the Isle of Time, between the fire and the water seas. (The Candlemaker: -3E) The Candlemaker has also created more Ur'kid. (The Candlemaker: -2E)

The Candlemaker listens to prayers:
   Ur'kid kid: "Is it true that you stole fire from the fire god and gave it to us?"
   Ur'kid stargazer: "What have you done to the sun!?"
   Ur'kid priest: "How do you drip candles properly?"

Khavod has created the Charkatan, a race of giants mostly restricted to the icelands with an affinity for ice magic and raiding their neighbors, unfortunately without Mother Winter's explicity help. (Khavod: -9E)

Breeze has chosen to become a blue sun and has also begun preparations for becoming the Thoughtflare, which may or may not have an effect depending on whether gods can choose their special effects at the moment. The existence of proposal P0022 may help or hinder this effort. Regardless, Felicia disrupts this attempt, attempting to eclipse Breeze.

Spoiler: Creativity award (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Chronicler award (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (17) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities(13) (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 11:49:06 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 08, 2017, 08:58:31 am »

Support P0022
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 08, 2017, 11:12:58 am »

Create 2E of Airoloid, a metal light enough to wear whilst keeping the abilities offloating and flying in the air, yet as durable as iron. It is has dark blue colour.
Create 3e of Windchokers, trees that strangle the unknowing steealing their breath away. The stolen breath is processed into brain activity increasing pollen. Its flowers are cyan.
Create 2e of Grumblebees, magical blue bumblebee-like insects that build underground structures and harness windchoker pollen to produce thoughtjuice, a honey type that greatly increases thought processing and is also durable for constructing grumblebee pillars to support their structures. Grumblebees can be heard to grumbly spit out words and thoughts they heard, when listened to.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 01:22:23 pm by Detoxicated »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 08, 2017, 01:17:57 pm »

Support P0022

"Also, Breeze, don't change forms after this. I never chose to be a sun, you did."

Felicia creates 1E worth of Dryads (should be 0.05 Population units), that divine race.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25