Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: All Bards Party  (Read 22303 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
Re: All Bards Party
« Reply #150 on: December 09, 2016, 05:35:14 am »

Give my Didgeridoo to the nearest bard and go home. I'm bored with this.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 09, 2016, 08:42:40 am »

Give my Didgeridoo to the nearest bard and go home. I'm bored with this.

Suddenly feel very awkward. Attempt to summon up enthusiasm for some freestyling. Fail miserably. Begin to leave as well. Keep the jaw harp though, that thing is boss.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 10, 2016, 12:09:46 am »

You know what this party needs?  Ragtime!

Ba doo ba doo ba, ba doo ba doo bat ba, ba doo ba doo die orcs!!!!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 05, 2017, 06:01:56 pm »

If I can join, I choose mayonnaise my own voice as my instrument.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 06, 2017, 01:06:30 pm »

Appear over the horizon on a rolling Grand Piano, playing an anthem of loyalty to prevent the other playersbards from desserting our glorious conquest. If they would be inactive, make them NPCs for the time being. Also, use the anthem to return our glorious GM to us.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 06, 2017, 01:40:48 pm »

Appear over the horizon on a rolling Grand Piano, playing an anthem of loyalty to prevent the other playersbards from desserting our glorious conquest. If they would be inactive, make them NPCs for the time being. Also, use the anthem to return our glorious GM to us.
+1.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 06, 2017, 01:51:22 pm »

+1.

+1 for which part? The meta revival, hypnotizing the GM with music, or the fact that a Grand Piano is rolling on its own?
Also, that's my first +1 ever!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 01:59:19 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 06, 2017, 06:14:40 pm »

Wrong type of Game TBF, Come back when this is Declared a SG.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 02, 2017, 12:49:14 pm »

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 08, 2017, 10:28:50 am »

+1.

+1 for which part? The meta revival, hypnotizing the GM with music, or the fact that a Grand Piano is rolling on its own?
Also, that's my first +1 ever!
All of them.
Sigtext

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 10, 2017, 02:07:32 am »

Two weeks after death of Lord Über Orc people are waking up with a hangover. Afterparty was awesome, booze flowed and music was great. Best party in recent history of mankind.

Guild Master slams doors of bardic college open and screams: "Damn adventurers didn't find any traces of the orc army so they declared it as a false rumor! We didn't get any recognition! GOD DAMN IT!"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 10, 2017, 09:04:23 am »

"Well we just need to do it again!  What's next?"
Sigtext

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 10, 2017, 09:11:47 am »

..zzzz.....zzzZZzzzwhA? How'd I get here? Wait, not yet, I never officially signed up. Grand Piano, please.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 10, 2017, 03:56:59 pm »

"Well we just need to do it again!  What's next?"

"I have no idea! Perhaps that lich residing in ruins? Or dragon lord of the mountains? Or conquest Hell itself? Whatever we do, this time we need to provide proof!"

..zzzz.....zzzZZzzzwhA? How'd I get here? Wait, not yet, I never officially signed up. Grand Piano, please.

How do you plan to transport it?
Old sigs.
Games.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 10, 2017, 04:01:16 pm »

"Have you Considered Taking over the "Villains guild?" I hear they are right across the road from the Hero's guild in the massive fortress that reaches to hell, and considering the hero's guild haven't beaten them and destroyed the place it 'ought to be quite obvious when WE beat them."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12