Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Offspring: Descendants - Post Apocalyptic RPG - IC - [7/8]  (Read 5468 times)

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Offspring: Descendants - Post Apocalyptic RPG - IC - [7/8]
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2016, 09:22:24 pm »

Minor Action: Explore Randomly.

Well, that had been strangely easy. Artem wondered why he hadn't felt the need to escape earlier. A stroke of fate, perhaps.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2016, 09:23:41 pm »

Push open the door.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2016, 10:34:53 pm »

Minor action: Might as well go up one. There might be an ally to 'befriend'. Perhaps an extra meal for the trip, hehe. Beats being stuck in this damn sewer.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2016, 05:34:06 am »

Minor action: use my tentacles and their suction for climbing purposes and hoist myself up onto the counter. Take a closer look at what's inside the microwave.
You clamber atop the counter, and look closer in the microwave. Without opening it, you can make out a vague shape of a cuboid, rotating.
The timer now reads "2:00"

"Okay. I'll just get out of your fur...scales... feathers... whatever you're covered in. Just let me get my girls back."

Minor Action: Get the scouts back.
Minor Action: Go west. Past my old enclosure.

The scouts return, no harm done to them. You leave past your old enclosure, and after some uneventful walking, find the zoo gate. Sadly, it's locked. Luckily, that shouldn't be a problem for you. Outside the gates are buildings, mostly apartments, with the exception of a bakery across the street, and a hole in the ground next to the zoo.

Nab the cans and the food (as long as they aren't vegetables). Open the vial and sniff it, then ponder the deactivated camera.
The cans are, conveniently, all cans of the same brand of canned meat. It looks fairly unappetizing, but it's meat. The packaged food appears to be beef jerky (which someone put in a fridge for some reason), and a salami sausage. You take all of them.

[+All those food items]

You open the vial, and a rancid stench hits your nose, like that of a rotting corpse. You place the cork back on it. The deactivated camera screen continues being deactivated, oblivious to your pondering. It appears, from your vague knowledge of human logic, that it is east of here.

((Sorry Digii! D: I'm doing the same mistake I did with my own RtD--missing own important details x_x))

Minor Action (can this be implied and 'major action' be the only note instead?): To the trapdoor! Get any food substances nearby or what I can currently scour before going through. Check if any danger is inside, but otherwise fly the whole way (unless there are any passages--always go right, first.)
((Yeah, minor action can be implied, thats fine :3 If you don't put anything there, I'll probably just assign it one :V))

You look around your enclosure for any last-minute supplies, and find nothing of use. You then fly down into the trapdoor, watching for danger.

You scour the darkness, taking care with each meter that passes, until you come across a light at the end of the tunnel. Beside the light, you see a small animal, cowering, seemingly afraid of the dark.

Minor Action: Explore Randomly.

Well, that had been strangely easy. Artem wondered why he hadn't felt the need to escape earlier. A stroke of fate, perhaps.
You remember that up until this point you've been having food and water, and that's been a pretty good reason to stay.

You hop out the cage, and head in a random direction. It leads you deeper into the zoo, and in an area filled with empty enclosures. One of them however, seems to contain some sort of hatch.

Push open the door.
You move to the other side of the room, buzzing each time you step. Eventually, you reach the door, pushing it open to reveal sunlight. You are now outside the enclosure.

Minor action: Might as well go up one. There might be an ally to 'befriend'. Perhaps an extra meal for the trip, hehe. Beats being stuck in this damn sewer.
You make an attempt to climb up the ladder, a formidable task for a snake.

Somehow, through an incredible stroke of luck, you manage to slither up the side of the ladder with metal plates and pouches of food strapped to your body, and come onto the surface. You're in a street, but it's very dark. A car appears to be parked on top of you. You slither out from under it, and see that you aren't that far off from the zoo itself. Around you are apartments, a couple of bakeries, a very large hole, and what appears to be an appliance store. This place sure has seen better days, as all the buildings are in sub-par condition.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 11:24:55 pm by DigitalDemon »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2016, 06:00:17 am »

Minor action: Check out that hole
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2016, 11:46:18 am »

Chug it Check the bottle for a label of some kind.
Black lives matter.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2016, 01:25:16 pm »

(Ah yes, this device. The microwave. How many times have I seen my captors operating it during my expeditions...)

minor action: open the microwave's door and take a closer look at the cuboid.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2016, 01:40:59 pm »

Minor Action: Look around.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2016, 04:42:23 pm »

((Hooray 'minor action' implication! :3))

Cautiously approach the creature in a way that doesn't aim to add tension. Call out and greet them to try and calm them down or ask what's bothering them? (Also check out that light and if it's an exit)

((I'm somehow being very cautious and thinking 'anglerfish' like vibes, due to lightsource :P))

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2016, 04:36:16 am »

Minor Action: Explore the surrounding area.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2016, 11:43:17 am »

Minor action: Send some scouts to the bakery, through the hole in the fence.

Minor Action: Look around the zoo entrance for any objects of interest.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2016, 09:24:12 pm »

Do I exist?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2016, 09:42:18 pm »

Minor action: bump thread
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2016, 05:02:58 pm »

((1. Im not on reliable Internet,
2. Im lazy))
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2017, 11:49:02 am »

((So, can we get some word here? Is this on hiatus, dead, or just being procrastinated for two months? Having an official declaration would be pleasant.))
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4