Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Offspring: Descendants - Post Apocalyptic RPG - IC - [7/8]  (Read 5471 times)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Re: Offspring: Descendants - Post Apocalyptic RPG - IC - [7/8]
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2016, 06:43:43 am »

Minor Action: Pick that grate up and hop through! Also, bring the food. Coil around it or something.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2016, 07:05:28 am »

Open the door, exit through said door. Wander about and open all the other unlocked cage doors I can find.
Black lives matter.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2016, 07:53:03 am »

Minor Action: Go to the east.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2016, 09:06:01 am »

((In which being AFK is not fun :I Can I retcon my action to make it 6 hours? [given the 2 turns passed?]))

All minor actions spent on observation and perception--anything I notice on the theme of 'getting out'? Anyway I can communicate with the others around me? Do so if possible--especially if there's someone who has already gotten out! Also how did I get in here?

Major action: Scavenge or forage for food! Also try communicating with others nearby or neighboring me.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2016, 03:10:30 pm »

((In which being AFK is not fun :I Can I retcon my action to make it 6 hours? [given the 2 turns passed?]))

All minor actions spent on observation and perception--anything I notice on the theme of 'getting out'? Anyway I can communicate with the others around me? Do so if possible--especially if there's someone who has already gotten out! Also how did I get in here?

Major action: Scavenge or forage for food! Also try communicating with others nearby or neighboring me.

((No major actions have been completed! Don't sweat it. I only do everyone's major actions all at once, because they take 3 hours. You might want to add detail :v))

You notice that the chimp has found something shiny, the snake has an escape route, the ants are escaped, and the wolf is exiting his cage as you think. You could communicate, if it weren't for the soundproofing on these cages. Gonna have to go it alone for the moment.

All you can remember was one day waking up in this habitat. You don't remember before then, but you do get nightmares that feel shockingly real...

Minor action: Assuming the door has a gap to pass food through, squish through whilst thinking triumphant thoughts about how there are no longer any zookeepers to throw me back into my cage.(otherwise, just use a tentacle to turn the handle and go through.)

Minor action: Take stock of the room immediately beyond the door.

You feel so smart, but then realised the food dispenser lies directly above the food trough. Its too slippery to climb up, but you turn the handle, and the door pops open. A dimly lit hallway beckons you, the red light flashing menacingly. You hear a humming sound to the left, where the hallway leads.

Minor Action: Mess with the thing I found. What could it be?
You fiddle with the strange chamber, and end up successfully freeing the protrusion from it's tyrannical grasp. You push the strange protrusion, and a beeping noise can be heard as the bars on your cage pop off, onto the ground with a bang.

Minor action: Examine door. Push or pull on any handles, buttons, panels.
You fiddle with the door, and eventually pop it open by pushing the handle to the right. You see a shrouded hallway, and hear a faint humming sound coming from further down.

Minor Action: Pick that grate up and hop through! Also, bring the food. Coil around it or something.
You tie the food to you in the pouches you found it in, and lift the grate. You succeed, and slither down, into a miserably wet tunnel filled with gross stuff. The tunnel extends for some time, with ladders occasionally leading up to other grates.

Open the door, exit through said door. Wander about and open all the other unlocked cage doors I can find.
You open the door, and exit through the hallway. A humming sound can be heard, and gets louder the further you go, until you get to the source. A large machine, of indiscernible purpose. Another door past it leads outside, but there is also desk with a lot of screens showing things, and a small fridge.

Minor Action: Go to the east.
You head East, and find yourself deeper in the zoo,path ended. An enclosure sits next to you, and an ominous growling can be heard.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2016, 03:25:05 pm »

Examine the screens. Check the fridge, too.
Black lives matter.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2016, 04:27:23 pm »

Minor Action: Send in two or three scouts to see what it is.

Minor Action: Chitter out a "Hello? Is anyone in there?"
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2016, 05:07:41 pm »

Minor action: Move towards the humming sound.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2016, 05:10:40 pm »

Minor action: move towards the humming sound while maintaining a cautious distance from Hercules.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2016, 05:46:47 pm »

((No major actions have been completed! Don't sweat it. I only do everyone's major actions all at once, because they take 3 hours. You might want to add detail :v))
((Mentioning this helps a lot in the OP, because I am confused :P))

Minor action: Check around for any door or exit; try to breach or get out of my confinement. Utilize wit or agility.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2016, 08:08:10 pm »

((Mentioning this helps a lot in the OP, because I am confused :P))

Minor action: Check around for any door or exit; try to breach or get out of my confinement. Utilize wit or agility.
((Maybe you should read the Handy Hint about Turns box :P))

You scour your enclosure, searching for an escape using your enhanced mind and agility.

You find a small switch at the base of the tree, and flick it. It causes the tree branch above to fall, but you dodge just in time. The branch smashes through the ground below it, and it appears to have broken a wooden trapdoor, leading into darkness.

Examine the screens. Check the fridge, too.
You investigate the screens, and they seem to show footage from the enclosures. You can see all the enclosures from where you were, and some empty ones, but one camera is disabled...

Afterwards, you investigate the fridge, and open the door. Inside are some cans of some sort, packaged food, and a small corked vial, containing clear fluid.

Minor Action: Send in two or three scouts to see what it is.

Minor Action: Chitter out a "Hello? Is anyone in there?"

The scouts sense a presence, but cannot see it as the enclosure is shrouded in a strange darkness, and they do not know what the smell is.

You call out, and hear a grunting sound in response. Leave this place. The sound seems to be coming from the general area, and not spoken. It feels almost like a thought.

Minor action: Move towards the humming sound.
You move towards the sound, and come to a large open room. You still cannot see the source of the sound, as it seems to be coming from all around the room. When you step, a sharp buzzing sound can be heard. The only thing in the room is a door leading outside, and a podium with something on it.

Minor action: move towards the humming sound while maintaining a cautious distance from Hercules.
You maintain a cautious distance from Hercules, which isn't hard as you are in entirely separate buildings. You come to the source of the humming, and a room much like a kitchen lies at the end. A door leads outside, but there are a few cupboards, some kitchen utensils, a stove top, a toaster, and a running microwave. The timer reads: "2:30", and is counting down each second.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 08:11:35 pm by DigitalDemon »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2016, 08:18:17 pm »

Minor action: use my tentacles and their suction for climbing purposes and hoist myself up onto the counter. Take a closer look at what's inside the microwave.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2016, 08:22:28 pm »

"Okay. I'll just get out of your fur...scales... feathers... whatever you're covered in. Just let me get my girls back."

Minor Action: Get the scouts back.
Minor Action: Go west. Past my old enclosure.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2016, 08:41:16 pm »

Nab the cans and the food (as long as they aren't vegetables). Open the vial and sniff it, then ponder the deactivated camera.
Black lives matter.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2016, 08:48:24 pm »

((Sorry Digii! D: I'm doing the same mistake I did with my own RtD--missing own important details x_x))

Minor Action (can this be implied and 'major action' be the only note instead?): To the trapdoor! Get any food substances nearby or what I can currently scour before going through. Check if any danger is inside, but otherwise fly the whole way (unless there are any passages--always go right, first.)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4