Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: (ISG) Red Hand  (Read 22359 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Red Hand
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2016, 04:27:34 pm »

Go outside and survey the area.

also its way too fucken spooky in this thread
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2016, 04:39:13 pm »

Great art AND we play as skeleton?

PTW.

PTW so hard.

Everyone should PTW this.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2016, 05:00:01 pm »

God damn we are lookin' classy. I hate to do this, but:

Remove toga, apply gambeson and chainmail on top of that. Repurpose toga into a cloak.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2016, 05:12:19 pm »

silly skelton, we have a perfectly good chest cavity thats not being taken up by all of those useless organs. Using the toga fashion it into a hanger for us to put the dagger and wine bottle in our chest.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2016, 05:15:58 pm »

Remove toga, apply gambeson and chainmail on top of that. Repurpose toga into a cloak.

+1
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2016, 05:47:16 pm »

+1
+1

and take a shield from the wall. (The one with the bird on it.)

Also, check out that weird statue in the corner.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2016, 06:13:13 pm »

silly skelton, we have a perfectly good chest cavity thats not being taken up by all of those useless organs. Using the toga fashion it into a hanger for us to put the dagger and wine bottle in our chest.
+1

This game looks awesome! Great art and stuff, foxtrot!

foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
  • Strike true
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2016, 08:56:03 pm »

+1
+1

and take a shield from the wall. (The one with the bird on it.)

+1

Using common sense you understand that the gambeson would be perfect for your first layer then chain-mail.
After putting on the new clothing order you decide to re-purpose the bed-sheet as a sort of cloak. It all fits well with your sword scabbard as well.
You also decide to take one of the shields from the wall, you choose the one with a raven on the front and put your arm through the straps. After some minor strap adjusting it fits to your bony arm quite well.
With your new apparel on you go back to the chest and reach for the dagger, the wine bottle and the statuette.
You are able to fit the statuette and the wine bottle in your chest snugly, you attach the dagger to the back of your belt by it's sheath.

Take the dagger and statuette, see if there's any exit out of the room.

Also, check if our skeleton can talk, or produce any vocal sound at all.

You try your hardest without lungs or vocal cords to produce a sound.
Instead of a normal pitched voice all you hear is a sort of whispering sound come out of your ghoulish mouth.
You felt like you were speaking, but maybe...
(ROLL 7!) you are quite certain that you we're not speaking audibly in a normal fashion, in fact you are very sure that you can only communicate to other skeletons, or dead things to be exact.

You walk up to the stone statue in the corner of the room, it seemed plain from far and as you approach you make out it's finer details.
It's a realistic depiction of a cloaked man, you cannot see the face but as you stare in the darkness of the hood you can't help but feel watched back.
(ROLL 3!) You have no idea who this man is, and the longer you look at him the more you feel like it is staring harder into your eye-sockets.

As you quickly make your way back to the window by the chest to avoid any further invisible eye-contact, you try to see if the window is big enough to grant you freedom.
You inspect the window and try to measure yourself with it's size, you conclude that it's too small for even you a skeleton to make it through...
There are no other doors inside the barracks except for the doorway you came through.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 10:01:17 pm by foxtrot »

foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
  • Strike true
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2016, 08:57:25 pm »

Great art AND we play as skeleton?

PTW.

PTW so hard.

Everyone should PTW this.

Thanks guys, really appreciate the positive feedback  :)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2016, 08:59:24 pm »

Take the cloak off the statue.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2016, 09:50:27 pm »

Note on the art:
It's very good, but you seem a bit forgetful. The red sheets are still on the bed, and the sword & chainmail is still on the rack.

After doing whatever, we should leave the room and examine the wooden door we haven't gone through yet. See if there's anything of interest in or around it.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2016, 09:53:36 pm »

foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
  • Strike true
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2016, 09:54:32 pm »

Note on the art:
It's very good, but you seem a bit forgetful. The red sheets are still on the bed, and the sword & chainmail is still on the rack.

After doing whatever, we should leave the room and examine the wooden door we haven't gone through yet. See if there's anything of interest in or around it.

Whoops! Thank you for pointing that out I gotta lookout for those :P!
Will fix that right away!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2016, 10:26:55 pm »

Well, back the other way then! Give a listen at the closed door, and open it if we don't hear anything that sounds like people.

Doors vs stairs are a weird decision in clearing patterns, but I think we'll want to clear by layers rather than open spaces.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
  • Strike true
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2016, 10:51:12 pm »

Take the cloak off the statue.
+1

You try to muster all the strength you can from your strong calcium bones, but you simply cannot pull off the statue's cloak!
You think it's because it's carved just like the statue, and that the whole thing is made of stone.

Well, back the other way then! Give a listen at the closed door, and open it if we don't hear anything that sounds like people.

Doors vs stairs are a weird decision in clearing patterns, but I think we'll want to clear by layers rather than open spaces.

As you head down the hallway you have a new objective, to reach the other door and listen in on it, in case someone else might be on the other side.
After passing the corner of the hallway you notice immediately that the door is opened!
Someone's Opened That Door

Side note, I will now be hosting the quest on two forums, the bay12 and the sufficient velocity forum.
This means that decisions on the other forum that are voted for will take place on both sides, that means that things will happen that you will not have notice beforehand because it was voted for on the other forum.
I think this will lead to a more exciting and fun Quest, hope you enjoy!   :D

Link to other forum (https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/isg-riot-red-hand.33679/)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 11:39:33 pm by foxtrot »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13