Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: (ISG) Red Hand  (Read 22328 times)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Red Hand
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2016, 10:05:39 pm »

Make sure to check the room itself for any extreme dangers or items of notice (traps, hidden enemies, more runes, etc.)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2016, 10:48:10 pm »

Make sure to check the room itself for any extreme dangers or items of notice (traps, hidden enemies, more runes, etc.)
Oh yeah +1 to that, too.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2016, 12:07:32 am »

Oh yeah +1 to that, too.

+1

Love your art style btw.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
  • Strike true
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2016, 12:55:35 am »

Oh yeah +1 to that, too.

+1

Love your art style btw.

I see that symbol on the back of our head, you sneaky GM.
Try and take off the ring.

Check to see if anyone is inside, and if not then loot the bedroom.
+1
+1

Before entering the bedroom you try to take the ring off your finger, just to be sure that it can.
The ring slides off slowly off your knuckle and comes off the hand soon after. Immediately after taking the ring off a layer of hazy white fog disintegrates from your palm and follows into the loophole of the stone ring.
You feel a bit warmer.

As you put the ring back into your cloth pouch, you bring your attention back to the room.
After waiting for a moment without hearing sound nor movement you decide to head into the bedroom.
As you enter the room and make your way to the center you peer for any traps, runes or odd things...
(ROLL: 1!) But the sight of all the weapons and items in the room distract your attention.
As you inspect the surroundings in awe you understand that this must be some kind of barrack or dormitory for soldiers or maybe guards. You see a wide variety of weaponry and you think there's a chain mail hauberk by the door! The walls are the same as the other room, except they contain more decorations like flags, shields banners. But no Runes.
There's also a statue situated in one of the corners, as well as a chest in the other corner closest to the doorway.
All in all, the room's been kept in good shape, no broken furniture and a bit of dust here and there, it's a good dormitory you conclude.

Love your art style btw.

Thanks man, I'm glad you like it, got kinda worried when I saw other ISGs and thought my style might not fit in  :P

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2016, 01:53:35 am »

Skeleton needs an armor to hide its bare bones! Bedsheets will make fine work as a cape. Never forget to check contents of the chest.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2016, 01:54:38 am »

Wow, PTW!

Nice art!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2016, 02:02:14 am »

Skeleton needs an armor to hide its bare bones! Bedsheets will make fine work as a cape. Never forget to check contents of the chest.

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2016, 02:09:19 am »

PTW! Gorgeous and weird already.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2016, 02:14:47 am »

Aw, I missed the opportunity to name them Skulduggery Pleasant.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2016, 03:54:17 am »

So there's an animal head on the far wall?  ??? Or what else could that brown thing behind the candle/torch-stand be.

Art is so good, getting my art quest fix feels so good.

> Create stylish toga from bedsheets, loot chest.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2016, 08:52:54 am »

+1
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2016, 11:22:04 am »

>Take the "armor(?)" and longsword from the rack. And check the chest for mad lootz.
Also, try to get a look out of the window thingy above the chest.

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
  • Alias: Setokaiva
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2016, 12:59:26 pm »

foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
  • Strike true
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2016, 04:20:30 pm »

+1
+1

>Take the "armor(?)" and longsword from the rack. And check the chest for mad lootz.
Also, try to get a look out of the window thingy above the chest.

+1

You're tired of feeling naked and exposed. You choose one of the red bed sheets from one of the mattresses and fix yourself a new toga.
You over estimated the length of the bedsheet and fashion yourself a nice fitting short toga, it's not the full toga but it still works. You are no longer a filthy pleb.

As you finish tightening your new clothing, the chest in the corner of the room comes into vision. Without hesitation you open the coffer and inspect what's inside.
Inside the chest is;
-A steel quillon dagger with sheath, almost forearm length.
-Two linen tunics, one light blue and the other green.
-A quilted gambeson, it's in good condition.
-A keg, a bottle of wine and one iron cup.
-A statuette of an armored man holding up a sword, it was wrapped in basic cloth.

So many items, but do you know that you don't have enough storage to bring all of it, especially that keg...
You take some time to think of what you will take or leave.

After satisfying your curiosity within the coffer, you bring your sight back towards the door, at the steel rack.
The chain-mail tunic hanging from the rack caught your attention earlier and you also notice a good-looking longsword beside it, well it's scabbard looks like it's in good condition, so you assume the blade is as well.
As you shimmy the mail onto your toga you feel a bit heavier but more protected. You also can't help but think the mail makes you look skinnier.
As you tighten it all with the belt from your new sword, you feel fit for action!

With your clothing situation taken care of you decide to peek out the window by the chest.
As you push your skull through the slot you see that outside these walls is a mountainous environment, you also believe that it is probably summer or spring, one of the two.

So there's an animal head on the far wall?  ??? Or what else could that brown thing behind the candle/torch-stand be.

Art is so good, getting my art quest fix feels so good.

Yes it's an ox's head good eye.
Also thank you for liking the art  :D

PTW! Gorgeous and weird already.

Wow, PTW!

Nice art!

Thanks guys!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2016, 04:24:11 pm »

Take the dagger and statuette, see if there's any exit out of the room.

Also, check if our skeleton can talk, or produce any vocal sound at all.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13