Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: (<<large giant polar bear leather armr>>) made of wood?  (Read 1887 times)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Re: (<<large giant polar bear leather armr>>) made of wood?
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2016, 07:37:28 pm »

I've heard you can just take all their stuff if you kill them first.

Just sayin'
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

mobucks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2016, 11:05:35 am »

The items can be entirely made of metal, leather, or any other non-wood material, but if there is even an image of a tree on it, it can't be traded to elves. That's because the game simply looks for the word "wood" in the item description. So, for example, a steel helmet with an image of a fungiwood tree somewhere on it in gems will not trade.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2016, 02:05:54 pm »

The items can be entirely made of metal, leather, or any other non-wood material, but if there is even an image of a tree on it, it can't be traded to elves. That's because the game simply looks for the word "wood" in the item description. So, for example, a steel helmet with an image of a fungiwood tree somewhere on it in gems will not trade.
Not true.

They have an issue with clear glass, as it's make from ashes.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?
Pages: 1 [2]