Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 40

Author Topic: Multiverse Bugaboo [IC Thread]: Probably Dead On Arrival  (Read 17879 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Multiverse Bugaboo [IC Thread]: Probably Dead On Arrival
« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2016, 04:36:14 pm »

"Good luck with that..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2016, 04:37:17 pm »

"What, are we in one of the divine realms or something? Oh shit we're not in Hell, are we?!" Another round of looking around. "Okay, doesn't look like Hell." She sat there for a little bit, and then: "Wait, what do you mean by "compromising position"?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2016, 04:39:00 pm »

"No, because I could take you to meet a bunch of different gods. Or at least priests of them, generally they don't let just anyone in for an audience. Well, except that one, but he was always a little..."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 04, 2016, 04:42:17 pm »

[. . .]

[M381-S21-T001 INTERFACE BOOTING UP...]

[PLEASE WAIT...]

[. . .]

[BOOT COMPLETE]

Myra jolts to life, a confused face appearing on her main terminal. She looks around at the others, and seems surprised. {H-Hello? Who are you people?}
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 04:56:25 pm by DigitalDemon »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 04, 2016, 04:42:55 pm »

Mmm. This is starting to get boring, and it doesn't seem like I'll need this ability any time soon either. So I send it back into the core of my powers, to be switched out with something else. Preferably something a tad more exciting. I can't help but feel a little guilty about that, though. Who am I to judge my own powers? Cloud Generation would have been just as loyal as any other powers, and I discarded it without a thought.

I mourn the power briefly, before exiting the cloud and feeling the new ability. Technomagic, eh? That would be useful. Probably. Maybe I'll use it to adjust my gun later, who knows.

"I have returned from the depths of powertesting, to conclude, that testing powers like cloud generation is really quite dull!"
Everyone should know of what magnificent conclusions I have made, even if it's something a drunken hobo could have told them otherwise. After all, I sound much nicer than a drunken hobo. Probably. I don't believe I've ever seen one, so who knows? Maybe they're just a myth.

I look around the clearing once more, finding myself near a girl with fox ears, a boy with very odd eyes and some other girl I don't really care about. She'd only woken up just now, as far as I could tell. I wave at them in a friendly manner.
"Greetings!"

((Note: Chaos Theory has yet to figure out he hasn't put his gun away because he's smart like that. I figured it's not something to mention in the first person narration because, y'know, he hasn't noticed but I also figured it's a detail others should be aware of, as is the fact it's in the hand he's waving.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2016, 04:43:23 pm »

"What, are we in one of the divine realms or something? Oh shit we're not in Hell, are we?!" Another round of looking around. "Okay, doesn't look like Hell." She sat there for a little bit, and then: "Wait, what do you mean by "compromising position"?"
"er.   i was laying on top of her.  i didn't want to be.  sorry..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 04, 2016, 04:43:33 pm »

"Perfect strangers from different worlds I think... other than those two adorable~ lovebirds over there~!"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 04, 2016, 04:49:30 pm »

Lidia looks rather less than happy about that, but under the circumstances she seems to have let it go. "So which of the divine realms are we in, then?" Heaven? That would be bad. "And why is that guy waving a gun around?" She shifted into a stance that would let her burst into movement if she had to.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2016, 04:50:09 pm »

((I think Chaos Theory is now out of sight, in a large cloud that he conjured.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 04, 2016, 04:50:49 pm »

"What's a satan? Uh... never mind, from what the Kitsune said we could share a world... though I've never heard of a nuke."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 04, 2016, 04:51:08 pm »

Lidia looks rather less than happy about that, but under the circumstances she seems to have let it go. "So which of the divine realms are we in, then?" Heaven? That would be bad. "And why is that guy waving a gun around?" She shifted into a stance that would let her burst into movement if she had to.
"None, as far as I know.  This feels like a normal Earth, just a different timeline."
Sigtext

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 04, 2016, 04:53:19 pm »

"Kitsune?"
Marie's second set of ears perk up at that term.
"Oh, I'm just a perfectly innocent cosplayer~ Say, what year was it for you again?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 04, 2016, 04:54:27 pm »

"You don't look innocent in the slightest.  And your ears moved."
Sigtext

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #118 on: November 04, 2016, 04:54:51 pm »

Marisa has probably moved out of earshot by this point.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 04, 2016, 04:56:02 pm »

Myra looks at the people around her, and approaches one with ears of a currently unknown animal. She waves and flashes a smile on her LED screen. Her metal hand flies over, and offers a handshake. {Hello friend! What and who are you? Where are we? Why do you have ears like that?}
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 40