Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 40

Author Topic: Multiverse Bugaboo [IC Thread]: Probably Dead On Arrival  (Read 17782 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Multiverse Bugaboo [IC Thread]: Probably Dead On Arrival
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2016, 02:24:05 pm »

They slowly turn to look, first at the knight, then the priest.

"What is your name?"
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2016, 02:26:05 pm »

This somewhat ominous way of looking about unnerves Marisa slightly, though she's used to that sort of thing. Due caution never killed anyone. "Marisa. And yours?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2016, 02:29:35 pm »

"I am Kurushimi."
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2016, 02:30:27 pm »

Odd brown... plants? Blue sky? Grass, of all things? Hah! Clearly, when faced with my own powers for so long, those void things have grown desperate and are even now attempting to trap me in an illusion of their own making. Perhaps it'd have even worked, if it wasn't so obvious! Truly, they are fools. How they thought something like this would ever work is beyond me. Perhaps they tried to craft one based on my own current abilities? I briefly 'glance' at what my powers currently are. Humans? Things that look edible nearby? A blue sky with clouds in it?

It was a workable theory for now. They were stupid to assume something like this would fool me, but then, they've never shown any signs of intelligence before. Really, it's to be expected.

That said, I should do something to make them aware of their own foolishness. I pull out my gun, let off a few shots into the air, and shout, "Hah! Stupid void things! Illusions may require more finesse than anything you've ever done before, but did you really think it would fool me?"

There. Clear, concise, no possible way for them to misinterpret it. That should do it. I nod, and then gaze around at the illusion-humans. How annoying. Were they meant to fight me or distract me from leaving the illusion? Or maybe they were others who were caught too. Whatever.

Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2016, 02:33:21 pm »

A cat-eared woman in what one might consider a stereotypical witch's outfit sits up. "...Dang botched spells."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2016, 02:34:51 pm »

"Good to meet you, Kurushimi, at least I think." She glanced over at the shooty man(?). "Um, I don't think this is a void. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2016, 02:40:32 pm »

"You think?"
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2016, 02:43:20 pm »

"Good to meet you, Kurushimi, at least I think." She glanced over at the shooty man(?). "Um, I don't think this is a void. . ."
"Hah! That's just what they want you to think. Or maybe its what you want me to think?"
I glare suspiciously at the 'woman' now. Clearly, at least she was one of the 'people' who were meant to distract me from getting out of this illusion. I should have known. She was clearly human, after all. Possibly. She looked like a human, but who knew what manner of trickery lay beneath?

Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2016, 02:44:35 pm »

The man and woman pull out their own guns with a very confused looks to the shooty man.
"Please don't do that sir?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2016, 02:49:23 pm »

"Friends, I don't think shooting each other so soon after meeting each other is the best idea!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2016, 02:51:45 pm »

"We aren't friends yet mate."
The man says without sparing more than a second's glance.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2016, 02:55:15 pm »

The man and woman pull out their own guns with a very confused looks to the shooty man.
"Please don't do that sir?"
"Don't you tell me what to do boy! If I want to brandish my own gun that's damn well what I'll do! I bet you're not even real!"
To make my point, I dangerously brandish my gun in every which way I please. That'll teach him. Them. Maybe it won't teach them anything because they're not real, but who knows? They might be. Possibly. I don't really care about them anymore.
"Friends, I don't think shooting each other so soon after meeting each other is the best idea!"
I wave my gun vaguely in his direction too, just to prove my point further. Goddamn kids, thinking they can tell me what to do. We're not even friends, who the hell does he think he is? I decide to voice my thoughts.
"Just who the hell do you think you are, kid?"

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2016, 02:56:01 pm »

The red-clothed guy on the ground groans.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2016, 02:57:14 pm »

Marisa mutters another incantation, then replies. "Well, to be totally honest, I have no idea who you are. This definitely feels like a material plane, so I don't think anyone around is a demon, but demons aren't the only ones capable of pretending to be friendly only to gut you as soon as you relax. Actually, demons are usually more straightforward than that. . ." She glances at the person she'd knocked out earlier. "Are you awake now?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2016, 03:01:05 pm »

The big, rather muscular blonde guy seems unfazed by the guy waving guns in his direction. In fact, he poses dramatically in a nonexistent dramatic wind.
"I am Cecil Cunningham the Third! Student of the Seven Sisters Drunken Fist! Surgeon to the Greatman Archaeology Company!"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 40