Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

Author Topic: Heroes of Tenath [8/8]  (Read 19954 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes of Tenath [6/8]
« Reply #210 on: May 02, 2017, 04:04:30 pm »

Room for more?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes of Tenath [7/8]
« Reply #211 on: May 03, 2017, 05:40:35 am »

Noon

Tyr Loknar

[1] As soon as Tyr left the Golden Goblet inn, someone ran up to him, shouting: Stop right there! - a young, bulky child with something long covered with cloth.

[6] What's this about? - Loknar asked confused. The man caught his breath and removed the cloth, revealing an ornamented combat short sword with a scabbard. This is from the Erdhen Smithy sir! - said the boy.

[5] Tyr took the sword and the boy ran away, probably towards the blacksmith. Loknar strapped the scabbard to his belt and drawn the sword, examining it. The hilt was ornamented with amethysts and zircons. It's straight blade had a unique Erdhen scripture on it's lower parts.

Tyr: Received Masterwork Isethian ornamented steel short sword [AR: 22, Dr: 10]

Euzaroch

Ugh... - Euzaroch rubbed the side of his head, finding the radiant pain as enjoyable as it was discomforting. Even though this feels nice, I'm still infuriated by your insolence. - he said angrily while getting up.

[Euzaroch: 6, Kallun: 6, Skeletons: 4] YOUR COLLECTIVE DEFEAT WILL MAKE ME EVEN MORE POWERFUL! - Euzaroch let out a warcry and charged, grabbing sorcerer's hand and together they went into a whirlwind motion, mowing through the horde of skeletons, grinding most of them to dust! Albeit it was an extremely powerful attack, it also opened the two to any incoming attacks!

[Kallun: 3, Skeletons: 1, Euzaroch: 5] Sorcerer had to rest after the exhausting attack, so he jumped out of whirlwind. Euzaroch stopped, holding Life Leech at ready, baiting remaining skeletons into attack. Then, when they closed in and weren't expecting it, he made a backwards flip and a combo of slashes, splitting undead in half then crushing them with stomps!

[5] Guardians of the sigil stone were defeated and a surge of energies healed both sorcerer and Euzaroch. The stone orb was gently floating above ground, waiting for a touch.

Skeletons are defeated, glossary entry added.

Life Leech +3 AR

Vrillith

[3] Vril followed the same way to the camp that he took towards ruins - he moved towards the lake.

[2] The journey was a bit slow as an annoying rainfall accompanied it.

[2] By the beginning of evening, Vril reached the lake.

Deikos of High Rock

[1] Better he than I, ha ha. - Deikos laughed and moved on. He tried to feel guilty or even have guilty thoughts, but he was completely untouched by the tragedy that he passed onto the beggar.

[2] He took a slow stroll through the city as if nothing happened.

[5] Then knight-errant noticed a tavern, Lucky Rock it was called. He entered it without hesitation and received a warm greeting from the innkeeper: Ah, Deikos! Come in! The old knight finally visited us!

Erin Blood

[2] Erin was still lying in hospital bed, her recovery rate slowed greatly. She tried to befriend the guards that rescued her and were waiting by her bed: Hey buddies, thanks for rescuing me out there! I'm sure that you may need my company once I'll recover. - she said.

[1] Watchmen laughed and then one of them said: You are a suspect of murder, why would we need a company of a murderer? Erin stared at them surprised. Murder!? What do you mean!? It was self defense! - she shouted.

[5] Watchmen thought for a moment, then the second one said: Well, that changes quite a bit. We already were watching that looney, turned out he was more dangerous than we thought! I'm really sorry for our suspicions! - the man apologized.

[1] Doesn't mean you can follow us around! - said the other one, ruining Erin's plan of getting friends withing city watch.

GM Notes

Room for more?

((You're in, post where you want to start and you'll start next turn.))
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 05:42:16 am by Dark One »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 03, 2017, 05:55:13 am »

Skraelan in the empire.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 03, 2017, 05:56:01 am »

Make campe for the time being, look over gear to see how it's doing. When rain is gone head off
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 03, 2017, 08:12:49 am »

Ask about any work to be done nearby.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 03, 2017, 09:37:29 am »

Try to recover faster then take a job with the city watch, and see if I can improve my magic at all, safely of course
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 04:27:27 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 03, 2017, 03:49:46 pm »

Touch the orb!
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 04, 2017, 04:40:11 pm »

Go back inside and tell Lethandraicantspellhisname that I've got my sword now.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 10, 2017, 06:47:23 am »

Evening

Tyr Loknar

[1] Tyr returned to the inn and saw that nobody was there. Where could the possibly go? - he thought.

[6] Loknar checked the building for any notes left by them, and suddenly he heard someone entering the inn. It was a squad of sunrise knights, fully armed and armored.

[2] Tyr Loknar? Come with us. - one of them said. And if I don't? - Tyr asked, moving his hand towards sword's handle.

[1] The knight looked at his companions. One of them had a battle axe, while rest was armed with swords. Then you'll be slain, right where you stand.

Euzaroch

[6] Euzaroch touched the floating, rotating orb and felt energies flowing through his body, which then was broken into numerous particles and disappeared, leaving a pile of ash. Kallun followed him shortly.

[1] Suddenly the two found themselves atop some hill. The air was somewhat dense and heavy and it was hard to breathe. Euzaroch and sorcerer were surrounded by thick, green fog. Kallun shuddered: I know this place. Before you brought me back to life, I was lost in this fog. Many other dead wander Deadlands aimlessly, unable to reach the light...

[5] Then Zyugewolg smiles upon us once again, as I can see light in the distance! - Euzaroch exclaimed, pointing at several torches on a distant path.

Vrillith

[5] Vrillith stopped for a moment in the same place where he was resting previously and made a campfire. Then he checked his equipment.

[6] It was in quite good shape, but it seemed that it was a bit influenced by Domain of Death.

[6] Vril couldn't quite tell what made all the difference, but for some reason he was able to fully understand what powers Blade of Blackwill and Blackwill's Gave him!

Blade of Blackwill - Fireblade: +10 AR fire damage, Inner Light: illuminates dark areas
Blackwills Bless - Buff of Gods: Increases character and weapon stats upon killin out-realm and otherworldly enemies. Buff disappears with end of battle.

Deikos of High Rock

[6] Greetings! Do you happen to know where I can find any job? - knight errant asked.

[2] Aren't you already serving Baron Tyelbough? - Innkeeper asked surprised. I ended my deal with that petty baron. - he replied.

[1] Suddenly someone entered the tavern. It was another knight. Looks like you've got troubles, Tyelbough's pawn just came in! - innkeeper alarmed Deikos.

[2] You're still here old man? - he asked upon noticing Deikos. You'd better leave before baron gets to know where you are!

Erin Blood

[2] Erin wanted to recover quicker, but it seemed that her recovery rate have slowed down.

[3] She left the hospital and asked someone for the way towards city watch offices. Erin quite quickly reached watch tower and met one of guards there. Good evening! Is city watch still interested in drafting new recruits? - she asked politely.

[6] Yes, but we have strict recruitment rules after numerous outlaw attacks. You must guard the city whole night to prove you're worthy. - the guard replied. Alright, so when can I begin? - she asked.

[2] This night. - the man said. Erin agreed and moved on to patrol this district.

[6] On the way Erin thought about improving her magic abilities. She could see numerous energy veins in the city during her patrols, but she was afraid of ending up like the looney that attacked her.

Shadiya

Smoke striked into Shadiya's nostrils, the unpleasant sensation woke her up violently. She was lying in a middle of a burning village, a torn map of Skraelan lying just beside her, people running away in fear. She immediately got on her foot and ran away to some safer place. What's going on? - she thought.

((Sorry for lack of updates, been out of touch.))

((It's official - Vrillith is OP, he could've won with Aspect of Death with favorable rolls.))
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 06:51:54 am by Dark One »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 10, 2017, 07:28:53 am »

((Some daay I shall return to fight him))
Get up and work to return to the knights of the sun camp to tell them what happened.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 10, 2017, 07:55:45 am »

((If it won't find you first... You may also run into other Aspects as well.))

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 10, 2017, 08:03:31 am »

Is there a slot left? I think that there is a slot left.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 09:56:46 am by Imic »
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 10, 2017, 08:10:45 am »

((Yep, one slot left. Besides, there's always a slot for fellow Doomforests/Gloomdiamonds player.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 10, 2017, 08:11:57 am »

((This has me tempted to try and capture an outworlder or outworld worshiper and just drag them with me incase I need the buff to fight an aspect. Just enter combat and slit the hostage's throat before fighting))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 10, 2017, 08:16:14 am »

((This would work. Also, you'll surely meet Aspect's guards and servants on the way, so you can be buffed up to godlike level if you get to Aspect still fighting with others.))
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18