Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18

Author Topic: Heroes of Tenath [8/8]  (Read 19951 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes of Tenath [5/8]
« Reply #165 on: April 04, 2017, 01:20:04 pm »

Rest for a bit before heading off once more
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 04, 2017, 05:37:34 pm »

Gallivant onwards, looking for travelers along these lonely roads.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 05, 2017, 02:01:01 am »

Go for climbing down the pit, my DEX and STR should make it relatively safe (for me, anyway).
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 09, 2017, 11:13:19 pm »

((Shit, sorry for the delay))

Explore the town looking for interesting stuff.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 10, 2017, 04:17:17 am »

Been a bit busy/lazy lately as well, going to update later this day.

Edit: Too tired to write any good update. I'll post it tomorrow.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 12:35:21 pm by Dark One »

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 11, 2017, 10:12:06 am »

18th Fourth Quarter 998
Night

Tyr Loknar

[2] Tyr left the Golden Goblet and took a walk around the city. It was dark, the lanterns went off already. It was hard for Tyr to find anything interesting, going along to the market.

[3] Moving onwards, he turned left from the market to craftsmen district - it was still lit, that probably drawn him to the area in the first place. Among simple smiths, masons and carpenters, Loknar spotted a firearm manufacture.

[1] It was already closed however, so he had to go back. Suddenly two watchmen with lanterns, patrolling city at night, appeared! Halt! Loitering around the streets at night is forbidden! - shouted one of them as they were approaching him slowly. But I just left the firearm manufacture! Can't a gunsmith just go home after a really long day at work!? - Tyr exclaimed once they got closer.

[6] The two looked at each other, then one of them said: So we'll check it and ask the owner! - knocking to the doors of manufacture.

[4] The doors opened just by a few inches and someone leaned through the doorway. With irritated voice, a man cried out: Just closed, my worker left a few moments ago. Begone! - then the doors closed tight and watchmen left Tyr on the streets.

Euzaroch

[1] Euzaroch came closer to the edge of a pit in an attempt to climb down. However, as he put his feet on the ground, the edge collapsed and he tumbled down! Hold on brother! - he heard Kallun shouting while tumbling quicker and quicker.

[6] Eventually, Euzaroch hit the bottom of the crater. The landing was rather soft, as some strange force decreased his tumbling momentum and he only got a few bruises. Euzaroch got up on his legs, and then some strange stone shot out from the ground. It was floating in the air, rotating. Beams of energy protruded from it's sides.

[6] Euzaroch looked up to see if the sorcerer was climbing down, and saw him falling down after a rock he placed his foot on fell out. Kallun tumbled down and hit that glowing stone when landing!

[1] A bright, almost blinding flash of light! Then it weakened into a torch, and an ominous shadow started growing up seemingly from nowhere. The figure writhed and squirmed, turning on various shapes until it popped out as a real being! A twisted, deformed undead similar to bonelord. It was much bigger and had only two arms however, and it's armor was made of a mixture of bones and gold. It's skin gleamed in the light like iron, it had a necklace made of human ribs and golden crown ornamented with teeth. The monstrosity drawn an enormous battle axe forged with a light absorbing alloy, with a bone handle. It emitted a menacing, soul shrivelling shriek! By Zyugewolg! Is that a Deathlord?! - Kallun shouted, raising his mace.

Euzaroch: Several bruises

Vrillith

[5] Seeing that it was already late, Vrillith decided to take his time ashore the lake. He found a nice spot between three willow trees with nice protection from rainfall and a good view to the lake. He set up a campfire and rested.

Deikos of High Rock

[2] In the moonlight, Deikos was following a path leading from his manor to the city. It was a bright night with a pleasant breeze. The old knight moved on slowly, wondering if he'll meet anyone on these lonely roads.

[3] And indeed, a lone wanderer was heading towards the city! Deikos sped his moved up and quickly caught up with the figure. Ah, hello traveller! Would you mind keeping my company on the way to High Rock city? - he said friendly and with joy.

[1] Then, the wanderer stopped and slowly, somewhat oppresively turned towards Deikos. Dropping down it's hood, the traveller revealed it's rotten, insect ridden face that looked both disgusting and horrifying in the moonlight. It groaned loudly and stared blankly at the knight-errant!

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 11, 2017, 11:48:58 am »

You... euargh! I know not what manner of vile fiend you are, but it matters not!
Quickly! Try and decapitate the evil creature!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 11, 2017, 11:54:37 am »

get going.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 15, 2017, 04:53:47 am »

19th Fourth Quarter 998
Morning

Vrillith

[6] Strange noises woke up Vrillith by the morning. He drowsily looked around, and noticed giant lungfish browsing through his stuff with it's enormous fins!

[2] Vril tried to bat it away, the aquatic beast grabbed bag with his foodstuffs and escaped into the lake!

[4] Seeing that he can't do anything with it as he can't swim, he decided to move on and join the expedition. He left the lake area not bothered by anything or anyone, then took on a path towards mountains he could see in the distance.

[5] Vrillith reached the mountain in no time and quickly found entrance to the ruins. It seemed that all the gretanar archeologists have already entered it. He could feel some kind of ominosity striking out of that place, and that sunrise knights might need his help down there.

Vril: Lost provisions

Deikos of High Rock

You... euargh! I know not what manner of vile fiend you are, but it matters not! - Deikos shouted out, then proceeded with a spirited warcry and charged.

[Deikos: 4, Rotten wanderer: 2] Knight-errant drawn his steel sabre and before the vile, rotten wanderer could react, he swung a powerful slash at it's chest! The wanderer fell on his knees, but it was still un-alive.

[Rotten wanderer: 3, Deikos: 3] The accursed undead regained it's balance and tried to quickly claw at Deikos' legs, but he dodged out of it's reach!

Deikos dealt 32 damage.
Rotten wanderer absorbed 12 damage.

Rotten wanderer: 2/22 HP, chest wide open with a slash
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 06:20:27 am by Dark One »

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 15, 2017, 04:59:39 am »

"THE DARK LORD GUIDES US!"

Attempt to inspire fanaticism in Kallun before leading into battle against the Death Lord. On the odd chance we do win, that negative energy inside of it will empower Life Leech to great heights.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 15, 2017, 06:34:02 am »

move to assist the knights
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 15, 2017, 10:57:07 am »

Go to the Alchemist and see if he has anything for me to do
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 15, 2017, 07:55:00 pm »

Go for a second attack. Since the beast is nearly dead, go for accuracy and speed rather than power.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 16, 2017, 04:59:49 pm »

still accepting?
No sig yet

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 17, 2017, 02:58:19 am »

Yep, three slots left. If you want to join, I'll wait for your character sheet and you'll be in with next update.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18