Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Petty Crime  (Read 5174 times)

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Petty Crime
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2016, 10:54:26 pm »

Nyeheheheh! At this rate, soon, all of the culdesac will KNEEL before our sheer evilness! And then, the entire Towndale suburban area shall SUBMIT!!! MWAHAHAHA!

That foolish Mall Cop shall RUE, RUE I SAY, the day he ever crossed us!

Let's loudly cackle like a madman, (practice makes perfect) and murmur the above while snickering and wringing our hands, because snickering to yourself while hand wringing is undeniably EVIIIL!

Hmm, are we playing as a homeless nutcase or are we just a prankster with a ridiculous sense of humor?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 11:08:40 pm by Ardent Debater »

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2016, 10:55:17 pm »

Nyeheheheh! At this rate, soon, all of the culdesac will KNEEL before our sheer evilness! And then, thr entire suburban area shall SUBMIT!!! MWAHAHAHA!

Let's loudly cackle like a madman, (practice makes perfect) and murmur the above while snickering and wringing our hands, because snickering to yourself while hand wringing is undeniably EVIIIL!

Hmm, are we playing as a homeless nutcase or are we just a prankster with a ridiculous sense of humor?

Or BOTH! Dun-dun-dun!

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2016, 11:00:26 pm »

Nyeheheheh! At this rate, soon, all of the culdesac will KNEEL before our sheer evilness! And then, thr entire suburban area shall SUBMIT!!! MWAHAHAHA!

Or BOTH! Dun-dun-dun!

Lo and behold! A TRIPLE post, AND a quote Pyramid! The Evilness shall overwhelm all who oppose us!

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2016, 05:42:24 am »

((I was seeing him as a nutcase living in his own dream world; a prankster would at least have enough sense to know how things actually work.

P.S.: I BROKE your EVIL triple-post pyramid - I'm more evil than you, and that PROVES it! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!))
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 05:44:49 am by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2016, 03:07:14 pm »

((We are the one sane man in a world gone mad, with all their talk of "LAW" and "ORDER" and "JUSTICE".))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
  • Genetic monstrosity of unknown origin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2016, 04:37:11 pm »

Now that your suit is finished, it it time to DEFEAT THE MALL COP, ONCE AND FOR ALL! Dr. Woof decides a backflip is the appropriate response, to your gymnastic glee. Skillful, Dr. Woof is. You run out of the store, drawing many, many, stares due to your... costume. Some laugh, to which you say "YOU WILL RUE THE DAY YOU LAUGHED AT [REDACTED]!" From the somewhat urban center of Townsdale, you trek across suburbia, jumping fences and crossing yards on the way to your destination; Pleasantview Plaza. In your mind, 'Evilview DOOM-za' sounds better, but not everyone can have your particular creative genius. Only fools could possibly believe such a thing! The crowds look at you oddly, ascending the escalator in spandex, with a dog by your side. Only one seems to realize your TRUE MIGHT, by shouting over other voices "Nice cosplay!", he says. "THANK YOU, FUTURE SUBJECT!", you reply, to further odd looks. Time to hide! Your costume is truly stealthy, bei- oh, right. Neon. Hazard orange. Oops? Despite this minor setback, you find a spot behind a stack of large planters to fit your needs. You explain the plan to Dr. Woof, who gives a short 'ruff' of approval. Howls, despite their grandoise power, are not suited to stealth. Soon, you see the Mall Cop enter the scarcely traveled 'Garden Alley', the section of greenery related stores you happen to be in. Dr. Woof trots out from his section of planter-wall, slightly before your enemy rounds the corner to where you are. Upon seeing your minion, he jogs over to Dr. Woof's position, where the canine criminal gives you a wink. With his back turned to you, the Mall Cop says "Where on earth did you come from?", in an almost condescending tone. This is it! The time to strike! You allow yourself an inner MUAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!, of course. So, you think. Any last-minute plan changes?

Spoiler: Evil Information (click to show/hide)
Kiwis- Odd man out of both the animal and plant kingdoms.
Didn't we get the pilot? Can't we scan his brain?
If we did, +1, but I think they either got scrambled by the tractor beam or got blown out into space.
This is a normal discussion, folks.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2016, 05:17:16 pm »

The time to strike is NOW! The plan is PERFECT! But wait! One ADDENDUM! We must COORDINATE our attack with DOCTOR WOOF, by surreptitiously giving the SIGNAL!
One wheel short of a wagon

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2016, 05:19:14 pm »

WEDGIE FTW! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2016, 06:17:04 pm »

+1
*MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA's internally*
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2016, 06:46:29 pm »

Thats much better than my plan. +1.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2016, 07:02:38 pm »

GYAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! You sir, shall have all of my pluses of ones. +1, unfortunately for you, this is all I have, I'm broke.

After this, we'll up the ants and perpetuate our most despicable, blasphemous atrocity yet! We'll read Other People's mail without their permission! MWAHAHAHAHA!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2016, 12:01:41 pm »

GYAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! You sir, shall have all of my pluses of ones. +1, unfortunately for you, this is all I have, I'm broke.

After this, we'll up the ants and perpetuate our most despicable, blasphemous atrocity yet! We'll read Other People's mail without their permission! MWAHAHAHAHA!
um, tampering with the mails will bring down the wrath of the Postmaster on us, and we don't want to brkng down their wrath upon us...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
  • Genetic monstrosity of unknown origin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2016, 06:22:32 pm »

WEDGIES! OF COURSE! What could possibly be more despicably evil? You slowly creep up behind the Mall Cop, readied to strike. Dr. Woof gives an inquisitive look, and the fool in uniform begins to say something. "What're you lookin' at, bo-EEEEEEEEK!", as said, he begins to say. Despite the man's incredible bulk, you lift him into the air upon tighty-whities. As your not-so-powerful enemy continues to squeal, you start laughing to the accompaniment of Dr. Woof's barking. At last, you let go, and it seems some cash has fallen out of his pocket, labeled 'Lunch Money'. Well, you know what the EVIL do when they find lunch money? They steal it! MUAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

EVIL TRAIT- Schoolyard bully: Taking lunch money? Wedgies, swirlies, other evil acts that end in -ies? Picking on nerds? No problem, piece of cake!

Spoiler: Evil Information (click to show/hide)
Kiwis- Odd man out of both the animal and plant kingdoms.
Didn't we get the pilot? Can't we scan his brain?
If we did, +1, but I think they either got scrambled by the tractor beam or got blown out into space.
This is a normal discussion, folks.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2016, 08:54:07 pm »

((I was seeing him as a nutcase living in his own dream world; a prankster would at least have enough sense to know how things actually work.

P.S.: I BROKE your EVIL triple-post pyramid - I'm more evil than you, and that PROVES it! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!))

((I imagine he was a businessman working young man who got fed up with small -well petty crimes. Being smart enough to tell the difference.))
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2016, 08:59:31 pm »

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Evil has triumphed over Justice! Our nemesis has been trounced! Now then, back to our evil LAIR to plan our next move.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5