Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36

Author Topic: Ye Gods 5 IC [17/40]: Tick 24: The Squared  (Read 43313 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 5 IC [17/40]: Tick 21: A
« Reply #495 on: May 18, 2017, 09:42:17 pm »

Listen to prayers
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 5 IC [17/40]: Tick 22: Tumult
« Reply #496 on: June 02, 2017, 08:16:34 pm »

Tick 22.0: Tumult

Gowler has created a supply of tools, materials, and water (in the form of springs) to help the Dunelings fertilize the desert. (Gowler: -7E)

Vimbr responds to prayers:
   Embrear hero: "Such modesty! But I insist! Only the best gift for the best god!"
   Embrear alchemist: "But I thought water was an element!"
   Embrear gardener: "Flower vines would be nice, but I trust your judgment, O Vimbr."

Vimbr proposes a project to link all major races with roads, requesting suggestions or opt-outs. Vimbr also suggests that Cliche organize a record of creations.

Mira has created the Nekos, a race of feline humanoids with shapeshifting and great agility. (Mira: -6E) Mira has also introduced herself to the Nekos.   Vimbr, ever the lovable fire god, suggests that some breed with the Embrear. Gowler requests the same for Farankofor. Mira gladly sends Nekos to both and a city for the remainder.

Panzer responds to prayers:
   Futhark Mensch elder: "Oh...er...that's a very convincing punishment, yes. I think we have no more cheaters, none at all."
   Immortal warrior: "Consuming them seems more useful than consuming the non-talking"

Panzer has sealed the five cheating Menschen in red-hot armor, burning them to ash. Their ghosts seem to be stuck inside. Vimbr seems to be bearified of this development.

As for the Flammen, after briefly considering a smacking, Panzer has instead created the Bärmanner in a grand forest with a strangely appealing smokey smell. (Panzer: -6E) After getting their bearings after creation, the Bärmanner, oddly enough, immediately start fleeing the forest.

A somewhat bare maze of blackened wood is all that remains of a once-grand forest. At the edge, a sloth of Bärmanner has begun building a village with the fire-hardened wood. Piles of uprooted beary bushes and assorted carcasses are distributed throughout the site. Most of the beary pious Bärmanner soon join passing caravans to reach major cities to begin roadwork. Muda gives them an unquenchable addiction to honey, which slows down their progress somewhat. (Muda: -10E) Vimbr, Panzer, Ne'tharil, and Mira oppose this, but Cliche and Pharact support this. They still seem to have a substantial honey addiction. Panzer has forged THE MIGHTY TUBE, a highly proprietary tube, and hit Muda with it. (Muda: -10Pride)

The Dunelings have opened merchant networks and logistics companies to distribute goods and recruit Bone mages. (Gowler: -2E) Gowler, with Pharact's support, has also constructed a bone magic university known as Djazzandra. (Gowler: -2E, Pharact: -1E)

Mira requests temple rights in all races' homes, and Pharact immediately rejects this. Vimbr and Mira exchange embassies temple rights.

Pharact wonders if honey even exists. It seems to exist.

Mira has recruited the strongest, most agile Neko as a heroine. Pharact offers to teach this heroine magic, and Mira allows this. Pharact proceeds to instruct the Neko hero Divine magic. (Pharact: -4E) It seems the Neko has learned it very well. (Neko heroine: Elite->Epic) Panzer wakes up and names this Neko Katze even though Mira would have preferred Erin (or, after this, Kat).

Mira watches her children building and developing as a civilization. A substantial number of Nekon join up with Duneling logistics companies, helping with transport and trade. After a paradivine epiphany, Panzer renames Kat to Katzerin and not Katzerie. What even is a Katzerie? Nobody knows. In any case, Panzer ruffles Katzerin's hair using Kralle. Mira also ruffles Katzerin's hair and watches over her.

Cliche listens to prayers:

Spoiler: A Concerned Mother (click to show/hide)
   Senior Ur-Mage mage: "Could you send us another copy of the Gazzettes of five years ago? We heard there was a group doing fascinating work on the other side of the world, but lost their contact information to an accident."
   Duneling executive: "We were wondering if you would be interested in new newspaper delivery...constructs"

Spoiler: Excess Essence (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Creativity award (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Chronicler award (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities(16) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere suggestions this Tick are Speech and Rain. For opposed spheres, try opposing Conflict or Sand

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 02, 2017, 08:21:47 pm »

Continue watching over my hero and listen and answer prayers
No sig yet

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: June 02, 2017, 09:56:55 pm »

[Panzer, The Bestest God and Bestest Armor]

To the Immortal Warrior:
"Hm... maybe it's because they're smart. Animals don't talk, and they're stupid."
Panzer then goes and hammers herself another artifact.

"Can't let miss hero walk around without armor."
Panzer makes the Panzergreibe, a set of Elite Artifact greaves.
They protect from harm. No strike that hit their shins shall ever bruise nor cut.
They desire to protect, and will also bestow bursts of strength to the wearer, making them able to leap high or run far, quickly.
"Let no pesky distance stop heroics, little Katzerin."
Panzer gives the Panzergreibe to Katzerin.

"Now, that pesky curse."
Panzer uses 4 Essence to tone down that honey addiction that Muda inflicted upon the Bärmanner.
"Seriously, don't go cursing my subjects just because you're jealous of perfection."
Panzer hits Muda with THE MIGHTY TUBE again.
Again a hollow BAP noise is heard.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 04, 2017, 09:31:02 pm »

"Steps are being taken, ma'am."

Senior Ur-Mage mage: "Could you send us another copy of the Gazzettes of five years ago? We heard there was a group doing fascinating work on the other side of the world, but lost their contact information to an accident."

Encourage the Kharis and MMH to maintain a small stock of back issues of each publication in future.

Provide copies to the Ur-Mage mage if they exist.

Duneling executive: "We were wondering if you would be interested in new newspaper delivery...constructs"

"Make me a sales pitch, mortal. What did you have in mind?"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 5 IC [17/40]: Tick 23: Everything
« Reply #500 on: June 06, 2017, 09:05:02 pm »

Tick 23: Everything

Mira continues watching over Katzerin and listens to prayers:
   Neko clown: "How come I can't shapeshift into a ball of slime when that guy can?"
   Neko adventurer: "Where's the nearest royal family?"
   Neko pickpocket: "Look! I can pick ten people's pockets at once!"

Panzer has forged the Panzergreibe, a strong set of greaves periodically granting bonuses, and gifted them to Katzerin.

Panzer has begun working to lessen the honey addiction Muda applied as well and whacks Muda for the interference. (Panzer: -4E, Muda: -10Pride)

Cliche responds to prayers:
   A longer rambling letter comes in attacking the Kharis for still running the Gossiper. The Kharis immediately summon Defenders to fend off the malicious message.
   The Kharis and MMH expand their stock of back-publications. After searching for hoarders in major cities, they manage to send the requested copies to the mages.
   Duneling executive: "How much would you pay for flying bone camels that eat paper and ink and 'print' the news on demand?"

Spoiler: Excess Essence (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Creativity award (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Chronicler award (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities(16) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere suggestions this Tick are Gambling and Disease. For opposed spheres, try opposing Oversized Machinery or Life

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 06, 2017, 09:23:37 pm »

Grant the clown shapeshifting and guide the adventurer to a wealthy family with a son and give the pickpocket her own fortune so she may stop her crime life

Lets also place a creature a bit weaker then Katzerin as a test of her might and agility
No sig yet

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: June 06, 2017, 09:24:11 pm »

"How did Gowler go down? I can't have that."
Panzer grabs 3 Essence off of herself, and shoves it into Gowler's face. Assuming that's enough to bring Gowler back, as there wasn't a death message.
"Get up, lazy bones."

Then Panzer saunters off, and...
Panzer listens to prayers.
Panzer checks up on her people.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 06, 2017, 09:30:04 pm »

I'm getting a tad bit creative, create a small temple for Kat praising her as my daughter
No sig yet

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 06, 2017, 09:46:25 pm »

Lets also place a creature a bit weaker then Katzerin as a test of her might and agility

Cliche snorts.

"Not much of a test if you know she'll win, is it?"

The Kharis and MMH expand their stock of back-publications. After searching for hoarders in major cities, they manage to send the requested copies to the mages.

Make sure the beings that provided the goods are amply compensated.

Duneling executive: "How much would you pay for flying bone camels that eat paper and ink and 'print' the news on demand?"

"Not a great deal, I'm afraid. I have my press, and I'm certain of the quality I get from that. I also don't like the idea of my end product being associated with the... let's say "effluvium", of these beings, to be polite.

I may be interested in purchasing one for my own amusement, though. I'm sure that a short advertising run in the publication of your choice will suffice as payment.
"

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: June 06, 2017, 09:50:10 pm »

"Its a simple test to see her strategy and so I can slowly give her more experience"
No sig yet

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 07, 2017, 05:44:57 am »

"Wait."
Panzer flies to her fortress.
Panzer uses the Hammer and Anvil's power to create a knee pad, an Elite Artifact that's not gonna last long
The Panzer grabs it, flies over, and puts it on Katzerin.
Panzer uses 5 Essence to fuse the armor, and supply the last Essence needed to convert the two Elite Artifacts into one Epic Artifact.
The Panzergreibe now got a knee pad, because getting kneecapped hurts. It also boosts jump height and running speed.
"There, now continue."

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: June 07, 2017, 08:28:44 am »

((Am i dead? Huh?))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 07, 2017, 01:34:27 pm »

Cliche pens an open letter to A Concerned Mother, published in the Gazette and the Gossiper:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 07, 2017, 04:21:40 pm »

Panzer uses 5 Essence to insert something into the open letter that's published in the Gazette and the Gossiper.
Spoiler: Improved Open Letter (click to show/hide)
And the inserted part is even in a different font and text color, so it's clear that a magnificent and perfect divine is responsible.
Panzer then giggles for the rest of the tick.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36