Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 36

Author Topic: Ye Gods 5 IC [17/40]: Tick 24: The Squared  (Read 43307 times)

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 5 IC [17/40]: Tick 18: Bloop bloop
« Reply #435 on: March 14, 2017, 03:08:55 pm »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 5 IC [17/40]: Tick 18: Bloop bloop
« Reply #436 on: March 15, 2017, 01:14:19 pm »

[Panzer, The Bestest God and Bestest Armor]

Panzer grabs 4 Futhark Menschen, and uses 2 Essence on each to make them Basic Heroes. Costing a total of 8 Essence.
First is Jaeger, the hunter. He is given the Razor Spear, an Artifact spear that cuts deeper than any other edge, it also moves to hunt it's target, and will return to it's wielders hand when desired. But it may shun it's wielder, if he displeases it. The Razor Spear desires to strike the strongest of beasts, not the weak prey that only provides sustenance.
Second is Ark, the guardian. He is given a Barrier Shield, an Artifact shield that can protect against the physical and ethereal, it moves to counter the knock back of strikes. The Barrier Shield will move to aid those in need of protection, and it desires to protect.
Third is Strei, the runner. She is given the Strider Boots, Artifact boots that lets it's wearer run at great speeds, and leap great distances. If they sense danger, they'll make the wearer dodge, whether they want to or not. The Strider Boots wants to move, they grow tired of being stationary.
Fourth is Ragnar, the strong. He is given the Cuirass of Strength, an Artifact breastplate that bestows great strength upon it's wearer. It will initiate adrenaline, and plunge the wearer into a berserker rage if they deem in necessary, or the wearer falls unconscious during combat. The Cuirass of Strength knows it's purpose, it's purpose to fight, and it wants to fight, to prove it's strength at every chance.
"You are my champions, you will help me and my people, but primarily me. I am the great Panzer, and have bestowed these great artifacts to help you do your job."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 5 IC [17/40]: Tick 19: I'm a squid
« Reply #437 on: March 18, 2017, 03:01:54 pm »

Tick 19.0: I'm a squid

Spoiler: Excess Essence (click to show/hide)

Many questing heroes have been slain by the Panzerdactyl. Many more spring up to tame or slay it.

Gowler has created more Dunelings in more places. (Gowler: -10E)

Panzer has raised four Futhark Menschen, Jaeger the hunter, Ark the guardian, Strei the runner, and Ragnar the strong, to perform great feats of heroism, granting each a Panzeric artifact corresponding to their distinctive strengths. (Panzer: -9E)

Spoiler: Creativity award (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Chronicler award (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities(15) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere suggestions this Tick are Wealth and Fate. For opposed spheres, try opposing Desire or Fire
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 06:26:55 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: March 18, 2017, 07:06:12 pm »

Panzer chuckles as she looks at the Futhark Menschen, how those artifacts cost her next to nothing.
"I could..."
Panzer hammers forth an Elite Artifact, it is a gauntlet, it keeps the wearer going, even when they should've been dead.
Panzer only uses the Anvil and Hammer's power to make the gauntlet, no power of her own.
"You are Darkclaw, you want blood. Now, for your user."

Panzer throws the Elite Artifact Darkclaw out into Schwerland. Then she just watches the carnage, as the gauntlet makes someone wear it, then drives them to go on a killing spree.
"Well, should've seen that coming... Oh silly me, I did. It's just a few followers, more are born than that thing could ever hope to kill."
Panzer goes to the forge, and starts creating a piece of armor, for herself.
Panzer uses 10 Essence to create an Elite Artifact. It is an armored jaw plate, which will give Panzer more definition in her form, so one can see her move her jaw when she speaks.
The artifact is the Azure Jaw, it lets Panzer unleash a breath of lightning when she wishes.

Panzer then puts it on, and goes back to looking out of the Blackrock Spire.

Panzer sees the Darkclaw has claimed many lives, but then... it stopped. It was wielded by a pale corpse who simply grew sick of killing, and decided to make a group of comrades, so they can get drunk and have some fun between the killing and blood draining. The amount of power made them jerks, but they didn't go killing all the time, preferring control instead.
Panzer appears in front of the person wielding the Darkclaw, as they are drinking.
"You managed to calm that thing? Well, okay, have a blessing, I know you need one, as your deadness kinda makes it hard to taste things."
Panzer uses 2 Essence to make Volenta, a Futhark Menschen Basic Hero girl that looks like a vampire, and with the glove, technically is. The hero status helps in that they revive at some point, as you can't really taste very well when you're a corpse.
Volenta's eyes become living, though her skin is still deathly pale, as Panzer knows they'll die again eventually, so might as well keep one constant. Volenta then really enjoys the regained flavor sensation of her tongue.
"Ta ta."
Panzer waves and then goes back to the Blackrock Spire, not caring too much that she's unleashed a vampire upon her own worshipers.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: March 18, 2017, 07:18:48 pm »

"well I see your makeing quite a few artifacts. I think I'll take a crack at it.

-vimbr glows with brilliant light, light he then takes within his hands and shapes. For a moment all flowers stir as if blown by a sudden gentle wind, and the grass grows greener. The light slowly resolves into...woven sandals, held together by thin roots, with soft silky red petals on the inside. Comfy. Still one can feel power flowing from them. They smell of honey and nectar-

"life shall spread with the wearers every step, and with these unbreakeable fonts of life let the flowers of the world bloom and the harvest be ever prosperous."

-drama aside, with the shoes made he gives them to a kind young embrear woman. As a traveler, she will make great use of them, spreading life throughout the world, and helping the pepole she comes across a little with there harvest.-

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((Epic artifact))
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 07:28:30 pm by endlessblaze »
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 5 IC [17/40]: Tick 20: May your irons be hot
« Reply #440 on: May 11, 2017, 10:50:08 pm »

Tick 20.0: May your irons be hot

Panzer has forged Darkclaw, a gauntlet of cruelty and false life! Panzer watches the destruction it causes and an unexpected but rewarding end to the destruction, clearly entertained. Panzer blesses this end to the destruction by raising the bearer of the gauntlet, Volenta to some sort of vampirism. (Panzer: -2E) Volenta's fellowship of fisticuffs thanks Panzer for the blessing. They proceed to be drained by a thirsty Volenta.

Panzer continues trying for perfection and forges the Azure Jaw, a jaw plate allowing Panzer to breathe lightning. (Panzer: -10E)

Vimbr notices Panzer's wonderful work and does likewise, carefully pouring much of his very essence into growing sandals bearing the floral signs of their miraculous creation and radiating life itself. (Vimbr: -25E) Vimbr has given these sandals to an kind, young embrear woman of an adventurous persuasion, and she has begun traveling the world to spread the shoes' blessing.

New players are always welcome. Sphere suggestions this Tick are Games and Earth. For opposed spheres, try opposing Stereotypes or Sand
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 02:42:54 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: May 11, 2017, 11:30:45 pm »

Panzer gives a stretch, then just chillaxes at her spire.
"Now, what should I do? I've made 4 heroes, and 1 villain, they'll probably fight at some point.
Wonder how that'll work out. Eh, both'll survive, immortality, after all.
"
Panzer hefts the hammer, Ivaldis Hammer, and looks at the anvil, Amboss von Mittilagart. She lets out a sigh.
"Do I have to? I'm in the perfect condition to chillax, but... I'll have to get out of it to hammer. And it's so loud. If only I could... use my foot."
Panzer gets up, and starts hammering something forth.

Panzer uses the Anvil's power to make the Kralle, an Elite Artifact clawed gauntlet that gives the wearer a sure grip.
It can work on your hand or your foot, and will morph the part as long as it's on. Turning it into a talon.
It will also adapt somewhat to the part it's on. Switching from right to left hand, and when on the foot, it's slightly less dexterous, and can be stepped on better.
"There, now I can work while relaxing."
Panzer puts on the Kralle, on her foot.
Panzer waves Ivaldis Hammer around, holding it with her Kralle'd foot.

"Well, better wait for the anvil and hammer to recharge."
Panzer lies down on a bed in front of the anvil.
Panzer listens for prayers.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: May 12, 2017, 07:29:54 am »

Create a system of bone magic named Bone School with 8e

Bone school
The bone school is a type of magic by people who have been aproached by spirit animals. The spirit animals apear in your sleep and teach you the basics of bone magic.
Bone rattling can slowly move bones around any way you like. Bone assembly lets you create combinations of bones to create bone constructions and golems,
Bonefusion, another example of a spell, fuses two bones together. The bone school also uses other types of magic to aid their bonecraft.

Spend 10e creating spirit animals, intelligent beings that live in peoples dreams and teach them magic if they are worthy. They look like very bony versions of real animals/fantastical beasts.
Spend 5e to shift animal behaviour to favor animal graveyards, huge piles of bone where all the animals go to die.

Gowler aproaches Panzer
"I like your style, can you do bone artifacts?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 01:14:39 pm by Detoxicated »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: May 12, 2017, 01:27:16 pm »

Setup a sister publication of the Godsea Gazzette, named the Godsea Gossiper. The standards for published articles will be lower than those in the Gazzette, but will still have minimum standards of being mostly factual, impartial reporting, and avoiding creative editing.

Encourage the Kharis to find some guest columnists from the various races in the land to write about their experiences for the Gossiper.

((should probably avoid the alliteration for these things, just so y'all don't get confused heh))
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 01:31:10 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: May 13, 2017, 05:21:26 am »

Create a system of bone magic named Bone School with 8e

Bone school
The bone school is a type of magic by people who have been aproached by spirit animals. The spirit animals apear in your sleep and teach you the basics of bone magic.
Bone rattling can slowly move bones around any way you like. Bone assembly lets you create combinations of bones to create bone constructions and golems,
Bonefusion, another example of a spell, fuses to bones together. The bone school also uses other types of magic to aid their bonecraft.

Spend 10e creating spirit animals, intelligent beings that live in peoples dreams and teach them magic if they are worthy. They look like very bony versions of real animals/fantastical beasts.
Spend 5e to shift animal behaviour to favor animal graveyards, huge piles of bone where all the animals go to die.

Gowler aproaches Panzer
"I like your style, can you do bone artifacts?
Assist the creation of Bone magic with an additional 2 essence, invoking the Magic sphere

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 13, 2017, 05:57:01 am »

"Bone breaks if I hammer it. Metal shapes itself according to the hammer blows."
Panzer teleports a wolf skeleton to herself.
Panzer uses 6 Essence to make metal parts, then puts them on the wolf skeleton, making it animate.

The bone wolf got metal braces on their bones, but it's not quite armor. Though you could apply some.
The wolf skeleton is now Eisen Adulf. An Elite Agent with great spirit power. He also got a certain... weight, to his words. He can command people to do things.
Eisen Adulf can also possess things and creatures. But the braces will appear on them.
If the braces are destroyed, Eisen Adulf will die... until the Agent revive.

"It is much better to reinforce the inferior bone with superior metal."

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 13, 2017, 12:12:01 pm »

"Or you could, you know. Use your Devine power to make bones that are as strong as metal. Or shape the bones directly with your energy instead of smashing it with a hammer?"

after pointing that out, vimbr listens to prayers.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 5 IC [17/40]: Tick 21: A
« Reply #447 on: May 17, 2017, 05:51:37 pm »

Tick 21.0: A

No gods won any awards! How sad...

Panzer has created Kralle, a clawed gauntlet granting its wearer a sure grip, and equipped it on her foot. It seems to hold the Ivaldis Hammer very well.

Panzer listens to prayers:
   Gowler: "I like your style, can you do bone artifacts?"
   Futhark Mensch elder: "We have five cheaters who painted themselves with runes!"
   Flammen gourmet: "Look! The Embrear actually agreed to set the forest on fire, that madbrear!"
   Immortal warrior: "Why are talking people more useful to incorporate?"

Gowler has created a system of bone magic named Bone School (+0 tiers, ut Elemental). Pharact contributes magical expertise to this project. (Gowler: -8E, Pharact: -2E) Gowler has also created spirit animals to teach and spread Bone magic in addition to causing dying animals to travel to animal graveyards. (Gowler: -10-5E)

Displeased with the state of journalism, Cliche has started the Godsea Gossiper, with somewhat lower standards for publication. This appeases most of the angry readers, and only the angriest of the angriest continue to demand unfiltered, unsubstantiated gossip. The Kharis have recruited a few guest columnists to write about their colorful experiences, which appeases even many of them.

Panzer has constructed Eisen Adulf, a commanding metal-and-bone spirit with. (Panzer: -6E)

Vimbr listens to prayers:
   Embrear hero: "I sacrifice this forest to Vimbr. Hail fire!"
   Embrear alchemist: "Why doesn't water like burning?"
   Embrear gardener: "I wish for plants that burn but not down or up"

New players are always welcome. Sphere suggestions this Tick are Nightmares and Stars. For opposed spheres, try opposing Desire or Fire
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 02:41:53 am by Kilojoule Proton »

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: May 17, 2017, 05:59:24 pm »

Create tools and materials as well as some springs to help fertilize the desert of the dunelings. 7e
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 06:55:05 pm by Detoxicated »

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 17, 2017, 06:51:44 pm »

Still accepting?
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 36