Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: (IC) Feudalism - A Multiplayer Kingdom Simulator (12/10) - Turn 2 (Now with OOC)  (Read 9522 times)

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 04:05:39 pm by vishdafish »

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

by freemen trained you mean turning 100 freeman into a military unit? if so, how can you do it? your obligation is to provide the infrastructure to make weapons or stockpiled weapons, but I think you have neither?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Feudalism - A Multiplayer Kingdom Simulator (13/10) - We are GO!!
« Reply #167 on: November 05, 2016, 07:57:42 am »

Spoiler: Galliene's Turn (click to show/hide)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile

by freemen trained you mean turning 100 freeman into a military unit? if so, how can you do it? your obligation is to provide the infrastructure to make weapons or stockpiled weapons, but I think you have neither?

Edited, thanks for spotting.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was hoping that you had a way to get around that actually. I kind of need some magic recruitment  :P

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Okay, I have actions from six of you. I'll be sending pokes out in a couple of days if I don't hear anything.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile

Changed my turn.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: turn (click to show/hide)
Apologies for the delay, I'll check over this again later.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

hm. What are the lord tax and empire tax in your production part of the turn?

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

hm. What are the lord tax and empire tax in your production part of the turn?
Half of our tax income goes to the Empire as per our vassaldom agreement; I wrote this and the taxes actually recieved by me separately.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ahh, I understand that now.

However, I believe kashyyk already included the lord tax in the stockpiles posted in the turn. Also, I believe that this turn we are spared empire taxes because kashyyk forgot. They will start applying next turn.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Turn (click to show/hide)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile

Currently working on my turn.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ahh, I understand that now.

However, I believe kashyyk already included the lord tax in the stockpiles posted in the turn. Also, I believe that this turn we are spared empire taxes because kashyyk forgot. They will start applying next turn.
I was under the impression that the taxes were ignored last turn, and will be applied for this one; Production details listed in my turn are for this coming turn, if that was a source of confusion.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13