Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 280

Author Topic: Twilight Academy: Resurgence (School Thread - IC) - Welcome to Class  (Read 123693 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy: Resurgence (School Thread - IC) - Welcome to Class
« Reply #4050 on: December 29, 2016, 12:26:31 am »

"Wait, that last one might be true. There was a ditzy bird chick with sun stuff."
Jaune says as he makes a note to frame his copy in his room.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4051 on: December 29, 2016, 11:07:49 am »

Bethany notices shes being kind of a dick and bounds over to Eria.
"OMG I'm like, super sorry! I didn't meant to like, drive you away or anything! Please please please forgive me!
Eria who was looking at the flower looks up at Bethany confused, she never had this problem before but socalizing had become difficult. "It's okay I didn't want to disturb you and Lacie...You two seemed to be having a really nice time.." She tries to smile very softly.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4052 on: December 29, 2016, 01:22:58 pm »

After the rapidfire delivery, Tuuliki could probably be found catching her breath somewhere in the halls.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4053 on: December 29, 2016, 03:13:42 pm »

Edwinn, having slipped out of his conversation with Jaune and Tsakaka, suddenly makes his presence known to the gossiping thunderbird. He brandishes the front page of the newspaper in sheer exasperation.

"Tabloids!?! You were writing all those notes, taking all those shots of the action, probing the current events of the schools, just to write one big gossip rag?!? You know, I honestly thought you were pretty cool at first, but this? This is just... Why? Seriously, why the hell are you writing this crap!? For the money? The fame? The fun of it? Why!?"
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4054 on: December 29, 2016, 03:41:00 pm »

"Wh- huh? Hold on. . ." Tuuliki raises a hand in the definitive "wait" gesture, while she continues panting for a moment, nearly doubled over. "Okay, so, um, you had feedback for the paper? I need a name for it, too, I was gonna call it something like Henki News but that just doesn't sound right to me for some reason. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4055 on: December 29, 2016, 03:47:44 pm »

Alice has already put away the copy of the tabloid she got, looking a little disappointed.

Acair, meanwhile, is staring at it like it's the greatest thing he's ever read. Medea, for her part, doesn't have a copy and is too busy being engrossed in something else.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4056 on: December 29, 2016, 03:48:38 pm »

Edwinn crosses his arms.

"If you ask me, a better name would be 'gossip times.' Now, let me ask you again. Why the hell are you writing this garbage?"
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4057 on: December 29, 2016, 03:53:43 pm »

"Garbage?! I worked hard at this! I had pages and pages of notes taken! You wouldn't know good literature if it slapped you in the face!" And slap him in the face the literature in question did: she punctuated the end of the sentence with a quick newspaper-assisted slap.
GM of Trespassers V2.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4058 on: December 29, 2016, 04:00:45 pm »

Edwinn's hand jolts up with blinding speed to block Tuuliki's as she performs the slap, seemingly robbing it of all its momentum on contact. Edwinn appears unfazed.

"Piece of advice: Don't.

And you should know why I'm calling this garbage. Now, I'm going to ask you a third time, and if you want to preserve any of my respect for you whatsoever, I suggest you give me a straight answer. Why, are you publishing this festering pile of gossip?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4059 on: December 29, 2016, 04:18:06 pm »

"Because it's interesting to read! Isn't that the whole point of a newspaper? I swear, do you want the inane crap that they had at my old school? I know how exciting the janitorial staff is. And I'll slap whoever I want, thank you."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4060 on: December 29, 2016, 04:19:38 pm »

Lacie followed after Bethany, stopping just before Eria. Her gaze drifted downwards, looking at her feet as she spoke.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to feel like you were left out."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4061 on: December 29, 2016, 04:23:22 pm »

"Well you know what? You're right. It does make for an interesting read. The only issue is that it's not only a big fat LIE, but a boatload of shameless lies presented as the truth! It's nothing more than a big collection of slander!"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4062 on: December 29, 2016, 04:29:19 pm »

"Every single one of those stories was based on real events! It's not my fault if people draw false conclusions."
GM of Trespassers V2.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4063 on: December 29, 2016, 04:32:30 pm »

"With stories that directly suggest that the black guy is trying to take over the school halls with his gang and that the local android is the first step to overrunning the school with body-snatching fakes? Yes, as a matter of fact, this is your fault, because you are the one spreading these rumors!"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4064 on: December 29, 2016, 04:36:36 pm »

"Hey, you're the one bringing race into it! LT was talking about his criminal record, and technically students being replaced by androids is true; there was a class that graduated, and now we have new students, some of which are androids, which are replacing them. Don't project your discrimination onto me, I'm just trying to entertain people!"
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 280