Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 280

Author Topic: Twilight Academy: Resurgence (School Thread - IC) - Welcome to Class  (Read 123824 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy: Resurgence (School Thread - IC) - Welcome to Class
« Reply #3630 on: November 07, 2016, 03:12:39 pm »

Jaune shakes wildly with the electricty flowing through him. On the inside he notes that this isn't much of a surprise really. She's a thunderbird after all. Then with a roar he pulls himself forward and slams his forehead into Tsakaka's nose. One would suppose that this isn't what a "flying headbutt" is technically.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3631 on: November 07, 2016, 03:15:48 pm »

She flies back quite a ways away, one hand moving to caress her nose as the one gripping on the spear loosens slightly, and so does the flow of electricity through Jeane's body...
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3632 on: November 07, 2016, 03:20:30 pm »

Jaune grunts as he starts to shake himself off the spear. Or maybe he's trying to disloge it from Tsakaka's grip. Either way he's preforming acrobatic manuvers to get the electric flow out of himself.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3633 on: November 07, 2016, 03:21:24 pm »

Akbar suddenly wakes up from his session of gazing off into space and immediately scrambles to catch up with class. He also glances around to see whos nearby him

((Whos near me again?))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3634 on: November 07, 2016, 03:27:00 pm »

Jaune grunts as he starts to shake himself off the spear. Or maybe he's trying to disloge it from Tsakaka's grip. Either way he's preforming acrobatic manuvers to get the electric flow out of himself.
Tsakaka tries to grip it tightly, but to no avail - it slips out of her hand. She has to right herself again, flying back around in a circle around Jaune, but this time unarmed.
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3635 on: November 07, 2016, 03:38:52 pm »

"..."

"A lot of things..."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3636 on: November 07, 2016, 03:43:04 pm »

Jaune smirks at this and pulls back to throw the spear away. But he pauses and after looking about awkwardly just sets it at his feet. Then he turns and looks to his opponent. He at smirks at her and waits for her to make a move.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3637 on: November 07, 2016, 03:51:56 pm »

Edwinn bursts into the sparring room, panting heavily.

"Wha'd I miss?"
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3638 on: November 07, 2016, 04:09:40 pm »

Jaune smirks at this and pulls back to throw the spear away. But he pauses and after looking about awkwardly just sets it at his feet. Then he turns and looks to his opponent. He at smirks at her and waits for her to make a move.
She grits her teeth. "A foul trick." She flies directly above him, flapping her wings and staring at him. She then suddenly dives down, talons first and outstretched, visibly crackling with electricity.
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3639 on: November 07, 2016, 04:15:15 pm »

Tuuliki has been flitting around, trying to capture the fight with the best angle possible.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3640 on: November 07, 2016, 04:19:47 pm »

Jaune just stands there as she approaches. He observes his nails (well, his gauntlet's finger tips) as time slows down. Light starts shining from the cracks in his gauntlet as she gets within a foot of him. He looks up with a grin and holds up a fist. He pulls back an inch and then punches the thunderbird. She probably wouldn't have worried about this if it hadn't hit her with more than enough force to send her flying into a wall. After his gauntlet quickly reforms and he takes a knee to regain his breath.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3641 on: November 07, 2016, 04:23:06 pm »

"Ssssshhhit! He let loose for a split second and he's already taking a knee? He really does need that gauntlet..."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3642 on: November 07, 2016, 04:38:38 pm »

Jaune just stands there as she approaches. He observes his nails (well, his gauntlet's finger tips) as time slows down. Light starts shining from the cracks in his gauntlet as she gets within a foot of him. He looks up with a grin and holds up a fist. He pulls back an inch and then punches the thunderbird. She probably wouldn't have worried about this if it hadn't hit her with more than enough force to send her flying into a wall. After his gauntlet quickly reforms and he takes a knee to regain his breath.
She resist the blow for precisely one split second, before spiraling wildly out of control and flying up and sailing in an arc before landing on the ground with a loud thud. She groans with pain, trying to get up...
carrot cakeu

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3643 on: November 07, 2016, 04:41:06 pm »

Jaune grunts as he stands up. He starts power walking over to Tsakaka with the occasional stumble. He also flips off Edwinn.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: November 07, 2016, 04:43:37 pm »

She stands up slowly, clearly out of it. She glares at Jaune, hopping and fluttering away from him. "Not... over. Just yet."
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 280